Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17324 times)
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

From participating signature campaign so you have adequate knowledge on how to do the campaign. You should follow the rules and regulation on how to join on their projects. You can read more about crypto currency before making a big decision so that you can not regret in the end. STudy and learning different sources of the projects like reading their white paper, checking their website background study of the members.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Well i think to participate in signature campaigns, one have to carry out extensive and proper research about the project to participate in. Research is compulsory because you do not want to waste 2 to 4 months of your time wearing signature for a project that have all the tendency to exit scam thereafter. It is so painful because i have read a lot of this from this forum and i think i have been lucky not to have participated in such projects because i do my own research and not base on what others are doing. This have given me some confidence in participating in some ICO's and Post-ICO's bounty that require signature.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

to find a potential bounty campaign you might be able to see from the bounty campaign that has an active manager and make sure the manager is not exposed to red trust, as much as possible look for neutral or green trust.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

I think you should follow some good bounty managers and do their bounty, I normally follow some reputable high rank bounty manager in the forum, most of them have a telegram group where they list all the bounties they are handling, you can follow such managers and join their bounties.
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh
Study the project by reading the white book. see the number of reviews on different resources (icobench, icorating, etc.)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Study the project that you want to promote ,
You should think if they could reach their goal because if you think that investors wouldn't like their project then you are only waating your time and effort.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

First, you need to search some bounty campaigns either to the marketplace or other sites out there. After that, you can now proceed to the filtration of the best campaign in the form of strict and straight inspection of their whitepaper and their telegram groups.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

In principle, nothing complicated go to the appropriate branch on BTT, find the right one, then register and act according to the rules of the bounty manager!
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

You should save this path to easily find potential projects here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
I know a great management team that manages these great projects is the Krypital Team. They always choose to work with great projects. They used to manage Merculet and now Eloncity. They have done it great and Eloncity's capitalization is being valued at $ 84tr.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

I follow mostly some reputed campaign managers and participate on their campaign. Also, I do some research on any project in which I'm gonna participate. I look deeply to the team behind the project too.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I think you should follow some good bounty managers and do their bounty, I normally follow some reputable high rank bounty manager in the forum, most of them have a telegram group where they list all the bounties they are handling, you can follow such managers and join their bounties.
Initially I was also convinced that BM, which is well-known, would manage the project well too, but some time recently it began not to trust BM's reputation, although reliable BM is no guarantee that the bounty will be successful.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

I always choose the signature campaign after reading the white paper and as well check reputed bounty manager but it does not mean that we will get rewarded in the end. If the project finished successfully then we will get our reward If the project failed to achieve his targets we won't get any coins. Even I also did not get reward in 2-3 signature campaigns till now just because failure of the project I participated.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

I'm not very sure of my bounty campaign in the past that some of it didn't pay me anymore and now I joined signature bounty that I like by knowing first on what they offer to the participant and what the project is all about.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

you just have to look for it on the bounty board on the Marketplace (Altcoins)
there are many bounty programs for signatures or others.
study and analyze what you think is good, the most important thing is to use knowledge
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

There are many options while I'm choosing any bounty. First of all, I partcipate only in ICOs which have already reached soft cap. Also it must have strong community and interesting product. And at the end, I like when the project has mvp.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

There are many options while I'm choosing any bounty. First of all, I partcipate only in ICOs which have already reached soft cap. Also it must have strong community and interesting product. And at the end, I like when the project has mvp.

But do you think you miss a lot though? I mean if you are there from the beginning prior to the soft cap then you should get a bigger piece of the pie? MVP though for me is not a good indication as they can be bought off to make a good review about a project, just saying. At the end of the day, its going to be a iss or hit for every bounty hunter and there's this thing called luck as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Robert de Crypto

Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

The signature campaign has the potential to get the best reward. But, it based your rank on bitcointalk, Higher your rank will come high reward as well. But your rank is possible to take apart of the signature campaign.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Icodrops.com is one of the ways for choosing projects. Select an attractive project, find a forum thread, read the conditions, learn information about the project and the team carefully, and then add signature in the profile.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

its some kınd of luck, but you can prefer the projects allready exıst lıke sımdaq, sımdaq doesnt sell hopes and wıshes, they have a workıng platform and they are doıng a sıgnature campaıng now, sımdaq ıs a gem wıth very low market cap
futuristishe

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Well, you need to find sites with ratings bounty, follow the estimates, or find a good channel in the telegram where experienced or make reviews on promising projects. And all join these projects and work. This is of course if you have an account on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: