Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

If you didn't noteced  all coins drop badly... i'm ready for dropping Eth to 150$. But it will never go under it price. So, in long term it will go upper 1500$
ethereum this month has fallen below $ 150 maybe this is surprising and your predictions have missed.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Of course not, because iam buying in 2 digits price. Use Technikal Analysis man, for invest at crypto. Technikal analysis never lie to you, and set your own strategy because the market dont care if you profit or lose

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

Investors that keep buying price instead of value will keep getting disappointed!  There is much more to a coin than price.  Some cryptocurrency have in itself potential to practically disrupt the slow and inefficient system and launch us to a new world of possibilities,.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

the rise and fall of the price of digital currencies is also very influenced by several factors, including many sellers who sell their assets compared to those who buy, so the price drops. but believe me, the new year the digital currency will again make its holders excited again.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

It seems that saying ethereum makes traders disappointed that only traders who cannot find the right position to buy and sell coins, so consider when the ethereum price falls, many are disappointed, even though it is a good opportunity to buy.
Yes unfortunately people don't understand when they must buy, it was 85 dollar and almost free I said to a lot of people buy now but most of them didn't buy of course and it rised to 150 dollar in 7-8 days, you must decide when you will do investment and if it is right time, you earn good money.
It is quite possible that the worst fall has already ended, and we will no longer see such a decline in price, as it has been lately. But rapid growth is not worth waiting for, there are no prerequisites for this.
It is logical to assume that there will be no rapid growth, and on the other hand, how many times has the cryptocurrency done something that did not coincide with our expectations, whether it is a rise or fall in prices

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

the rise and fall of the price of digital currencies is also very influenced by several factors, including many sellers who sell their assets compared to those who buy, so the price drops. but believe me, the new year the digital currency will again make its holders excited again.
over the past year, users of cryptocurrency have been very disappointed in some projects of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, many users have lost a lot of money, but someone will be able to return everything only if they keep all their assets safe and sound, until the market recovers.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

over the past year, users of cryptocurrency have been very disappointed in some projects of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, many users have lost a lot of money, but someone will be able to return everything only if they keep all their assets safe and sound, until the market recovers.
The fact is that the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make very strong adjustments to the future of my projects. Based on this, you need to carefully select investments or revise existing deposits .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

The fact is that the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make very strong adjustments to the future of my projects. Based on this, you need to carefully select investments or revise existing deposits .

You'll only be disappointed if you're expectations aren't met. Those people who got disappointed mostly are because they've expected a lot from eth or any other coin for that matter. Eth will run it's course in time regardless of what the current price is. It's already an estabslished altcoin so i don't think there's a need to worry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Of course yes. Nobody from Ethereu would expect this. Many people are disappointed in my opinion. And it is very difficult for ethereum to reassure people. In other words, the decline may continue in the coming days unless there is a major development. I hope it won't be like this and it gets strong again.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

I think if we just calm down and start investing in Ethereum it will make a profit but it will take patience which can take from six months to 1 year in my opinion before the price overcomes the historical maximum.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

This is very true that ETH price is most disappointed all the investors who have not sell their in the peak price. But, this is also true that for the new investors this a opportunity of investment.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

This is very true that ETH price is most disappointed all the investors who have not sell their in the peak price. But, this is also true that for the new investors this a opportunity of investment.
yes you are right, whatever makes ethereum can be like this even etherum can be displaced by other coins and it is very disappointing. I hope this is the last one to be prolonged like this and in the future it will only happen temporarily.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

No one is to blame that they did not sell coins at the peak price, although they had experience and knew that the growth can not be forever, well, those who just now came to the crypto currency can be envied, the prices are chic for them

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

if people make some research about Ethereum i think they are never feel disappointed by ethereum, because they're know the pola of ethereum in market, not just make action before analyze the in market

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

I don't think so, Ethereum now shows a very positive trend. At CMC we can see now Ethereum $ 139 and I think this is a very good growth from last week. I think Ethereum will start going up and I hope that by the end of this year at least Ethereum will be able to reach $ 300.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

What do you expect in a market that is severely affected by a recession economy? Would you like the value of ETH to increase early in $ 500?
No conditions can help it grow so easily! You should learn more about economics!

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Even though Eth prices are disappoint but eth is having normal correction once the eth new hardfork happen again we can expect eth price bounce back to previous all time high prices
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Man, I don't know, I just make both short and long positions, but margin play tricks with me, as a result I lose capital.
It is so strange seeing it.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

That is the general trend of the market when the whole market goes down.
It is difficult to explain, but it can be considered its cycle.
Don't expect too much, we will welcome fresher things in the coming years.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

Many people who kept a lot of hope on this project has already disappointed due to the price of ETH. Even i never expected the price of ETH will fall below the 300$ but due to the market condition, the price of ETH struggled due to many fake ICO's and many people who don't have patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: