Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

We will see soon, I hope that the price will increase as I have been keeping ether coins for some period of time. I am not ready for the prices decline and think that other traders aren't ready to be disappointed either

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Yes , I cant trust eth anymore. They lost their strong potential. We will see whats gonna happen to ETH.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

You must understand crypto so that you are not too disappointed with the decline in prices. Be patient, even though ethereum falls surely ethereum will grow again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

While investing you should know that there will always be ups and downs, so i won't be suprise if the market disappoint investors again and again. But i really wish for ethereum not to disappoint again.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Ethereum can't disappoint me more than now, -90% of market cap is natural disappointment . But those who will survive will become millionaires,for sure!
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

I do hope that we should accept the fact the Ethereum will continue to struggle in the ensuing months because of bag holders and investors dumping it because they're afraid that it might continue to go down way below $200. Yes we have seen it increased above $200 but it didn't sustained because everyone is also shorting it and no longer looking at the big picture.

Ethereum can't disappoint me more than now, -90% of market cap is natural disappointment . But those who will survive will become millionaires,for sure!

On the other hand, if anyone wanted to be millionaires in the next coming years, I'd say that Ethereum is a good investment. The price is really at a discount and everyone should take advantage because this coin is just having a bad year but eventually it can bounce back in 2 years time so we should be accumulate and be a bagholder.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

That't the market, baby!)) The price can drop significantly just any moment without having any underlying reasons or factors, just because somebody decided to manipulate it and made the move. That's not good for investors but very alluring for the traders. So you have to decide on which side you are)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

The market is unpredictable and eth as well. It's just okay to see eth eth falling because the market is also going red. I'm already used to the market being unpredictable and sometimes it also bothers me at some point even though I know that it is unpredictable. The fud this year helped me invest more on alts because they are cheap.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

It's natural for me to drop the price of eth now. But if it reaches to the point that the eth will drop dramatically until your not expected it. I think I would be wild for a moment. Haha but i would accept it because nothing would be happen if its done.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

The market is unpredictable and eth as well. It's just okay to see eth eth falling because the market is also going red. I'm already used to the market being unpredictable and sometimes it also bothers me at some point even though I know that it is unpredictable. The fud this year helped me invest more on alts because they are cheap.
Yes, I agree with you, no one knows that in the price exchange market will go down or up, including the price of Altcoin, namely Ethereum, I think nowadays a lot of negative info that causes ETH prices to drop to the point of cheap prices today . But indeed Altcoin is mostly experiencing a decline in prices so prices are very cheap. If you have funds, you should Buy ETH and hold it for the future.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:49 AM

It's the supply and demand that dictates the price of eth and this could be the reason why eth's value is down currently. But i am not disappointed because i do have the opportunity now to add something to my portfolio.
whenearth

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

Ethereum prices dropped in the last 2 days. I am hopeful for it to rise up again.

It will rise up again, surely. But its days of having a really high price point is long gone. Lots of other altcoins are showing their teeth and proving they are better than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for instance. Much like Eth but with simpler smart contracts.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Yes, of course ethereum's price for now is still disappointing, there is nothing we can do but be patient and wait for ethereum prices to rise again, still have to be sure and optimistic that ethereum will rise again
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

Ethereum prices dropped in the last 2 days. I am hopeful for it to rise up again.

It will rise up again, surely. But its days of having a really high price point is long gone. Lots of other altcoins are showing their teeth and proving they are better than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for instance. Much like Eth but with simpler smart contracts.
I am sure with the Ethereum as my mainstay coins that are able to have a development that continues to increase and generate more profits and are able to influence the development of prices. so I won't let down again by the Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

indeed this is the nature of Bitcoin and Altcoin whose prices are very unstable therefore it is very reasonable if the ETH price is now down again and in my experience the next few days prices will rise again and indeed that is the turn, so don't panic to remain faithful to monitor my developments and suggestions if you have other alternative altcoins that are better why not to invest there at least when ETH goes up you can go back to ETH.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

I think it's because of ICOs dumping their ETH holdings to cut their losses. They need funding and I think it's best for them to cut their loses too.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

There is nothing new in uncertainty of price movement of ethereum in cryptocurrency and this price behaviour is common to altcoin and cryptocurrency in general! Just do not actively look at price and you will be fine!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

isn't that something that is common and that is the nature and risk of investing in cryptocurrencies the price or value cannot be known with certainty in the future the trade movement can affect the price and even bad news can affect the price

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

Here you go One of the answers to your question:
Ethereum blockchain is going to PoS partly. Everybody want to buy more as cheap as possible.

Ethereum must Buy now. Nobody knows when ether will start next grow movements. You need to be ready.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

there is a lot of speculation about what is the reason why eth is now and almost all of the coins in the market are experiencing a very drastic price decline, but most of the speculation, on average, states that the cause of this very drastic price decline is none other than manipulation of the market, whoever did it, but actually there was also someone who mentioned that the cause was the bear market which had not ended yet. whether or not the market will remain as it is today, hopefully the market will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: