Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 112603 times)
Bit.Team Official Support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Some of the functionalities aren't really completed?

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We will finish the maintenance and update soon.
Marketplace will be ready very soon, well-known brands and stores are already entering into an agreement with us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarass89

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Some of the functionalities aren't really completed?

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We will finish the maintenance and update soon.
Marketplace will be ready very soon, well-known brands and stores are already entering into an agreement with us.
This is really really promising and good! I like it! Great project!
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Should you want to get listed first, enter your email address on the form (https://market.bit.team/coming/soon) and a personal manager will contact you soon.
digital67

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Should you want to get listed first, enter your email address on the form (https://market.bit.team/coming/soon) and a personal manager will contact you soon.
This is really nice honestly. How's your android app coming admin?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

This is really nice honestly. How's your android app coming admin?

Thank You. Android version of the application will be launched 04/08/2019.
mmms22

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Really great project. I am looking towards your latest news and development. Keep it up guys and more power to you!
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Really great project. I am looking towards your latest news and development. Keep it up guys and more power to you!

Thank You for your continued support!
paolaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

admin, will your marketplace be able to accept listing of different merchandise offers?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

admin, will your marketplace be able to accept listing of different merchandise offers?
Yes it will.
The marketplace will unite business, ordinary people and cryptocurrencies in a whole and provide the end user with the opportunity to buy goods and services directly from other people or shops using cryptocurrencies.
paolaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Yes it will.
The marketplace will unite business, ordinary people and cryptocurrencies in a whole and provide the end user with the opportunity to buy goods and services directly from other people or shops using cryptocurrencies.

that's good to know. How much would the fees be?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Yes it will.

that's good to know. How much would the fees be?

The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the BIT.TEAM administrative expenses. Just like with exchange transaction, the platform will automatically buy the necessary amount of tokens at the lowest exchange rate. After the transaction, tokens will be distributed as follows: 0.1% will be burned, 0.1% will be transferred to the user who had sent the original invitation voucher to the vendor, while 0.1% will be received by the BIT.TEAM development team.
mmms22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

do you have app for iphones?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Yes we do. #iOS# version of the application will be launched 03/03/2019
mmms22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

okay thanks. And what's the marketplace link admin? I wish to check it too.
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

okay thanks. And what's the marketplace link admin? I wish to check it too.
You're welcome.
Market Place link:
https://market.bit.team
kriss1256

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

The crypto currency went on a hype last 2 years, but I still have little faith on it due to its economic structures, without central government and central banks it could really cause a lot of worries for starters.
There are people or group of big players that stands out and control the banking system, perhaps that's one of the reason why crypto was created , but do you think it could be the same group of profit earners that is now running and controling the digital frontier?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

The crypto currency went on a hype last 2 years, but I still have little faith on it due to its economic structures, without central government and central banks it could really cause a lot of worries for starters.
There are people or group of big players that stands out and control the banking system, perhaps that's one of the reason why crypto was created , but do you think it could be the same group of profit earners that is now running and controling the digital frontier?

I seriously believe that it is not the case at all. Whales could somehow manipulate the market at some level, (as some reports suggests) creating panics and hype, shake the digital world upside down and flip the scene but, crypto will still be crypto.

There maybe some negative insights about the whole crypto currency existence. But one thing is for sure that it is here to stay and will make the financial technology era a bit more efficient than with stereotypical banking system.

When we talk about transaction settlement, offshore banking, and financial freedom, centralized systems of banks fall significantly behind major cryptocurrencies, which can offer all three services with low costs and a robust infrastructure compare thru the existing banking systems that we have.

Conclusively, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have significant advantages over banks in a number of areas, including security, borderless transaction settlement, efficient payment clearance, and lack of dependence on centralized service providers or entities. Although the offshore banking industry is valued at $32 tln and the valuation of the cryptocurrency market remains below half a trillion, the above-mentioned advantages could allow cryptocurrencies to compete against banks across many sectors.

sebast88

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

For me most of the times, the cause of certain panics are the hype that huge players create, in news, social media, etc. But considering that, those trends, still needs a reliable service like the exchanges. And by far, at this point, when Bit Team got introduced in the face of the planet, whether it's bullish or bearish, atleast now we can trade with ease, specially in the case that we needed immediate fundings or fiat. For me crypto is still far more better than traditional banking system that we have , and Bit team project will surely bring up something good for all of us.
kriss1256

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

For me most of the times, the cause of certain panics are the hype that huge players create, in news, social media, etc. But considering that, those trends, still needs a reliable service like the exchanges. And by far, at this point, when Bit Team got introduced in the face of the planet, whether it's bullish or bearish, atleast now we can trade with ease, specially in the case that we needed immediate fundings or fiat. For me crypto is still far more better than traditional banking system that we have , and Bit team project will surely bring up something good for all of us.

yes me too, I strongly believe in this project big time.Hopefully, bit team could help us on our day to day trading specially for new traders Bit Team platform will be a great platform to start on. I support this project.
ivangrahem9

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

yes me too, I strongly believe in this project big time.Hopefully, bit team could help us on our day to day trading specially for new traders Bit Team platform will be a great platform to start on. I support this project.

The cryptocurrency will override the traditional banking system that we have and that's for sure. It just needs a bit more tweak, hype and specially adoption. And the Bit Team project will surely play a significant role in this, I can say that in the near future, many traders will immediately switch to Bit Team right away specially when they realize the fees and security.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: