Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Ace45cry

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

I just read about the project and it appears to be very good!
Keep it going!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I just read about the project and it appears to be very good!
Keep it going!

Thanks, we will definitely keep it going. What is that you like the most?

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Jorden2030

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Congrats for the great project and ICO structure, but it seems like the crypto market will go on live support system soon. Maybe you should wait until things pick up again.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

Congrats for the great project and ICO structure, but it seems like the crypto market will go on live support system soon. Maybe you should wait until things pick up again.

Slowly, but surely we are building our online presence and the strategic partnerships, there is no rush! Soon we will have some big news to announce perhaps backed with some marketing. And of course, thanks for the kind words.  Smiley

Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

You have put efforts to make everything look nice and attractive to people who lost from previous ICO investments. You talk about targeting the US market when your platform is ready, because the token will be functional utility. Sounds legit, but your promising  $0.01 to $0.50 gains and the regulators will threat your token as security on 100%.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

You have put efforts to make everything look nice and attractive to people who lost from previous ICO investments. You talk about targeting the US market when your platform is ready, because the token will be functional utility. Sounds legit, but your promising  $0.01 to $0.50 gains and the regulators will threat your token as security on 100%.

It looks like you have done your homework too Smiley Yes, we will hit the US market with the platform and token functioning. The key point prior that is that we are not promising any gains, we are increasing the value of the utility token as we develop the product.

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Your project looks like a good entry at this time, and the value proposition isn’t bad at all. Can you advise on exchange date so we know how long it will take until tokens can be sold?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Your project looks like a good entry at this time, and the value proposition isn’t bad at all. Can you advise on exchange date so we know how long it will take until tokens can be sold?

Hi, I'm afraid we are not able to provide and estimate exchange date as we have a lot of work to do and long way to go before that. If you're looking for a quick flip I'll have to disappoint you as  WinTo is rather a long term hold. Thanks for your interest in our project.

Barak Uis

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Excellent work team! After all the nonsense projects and shitcoins your idea definitely stands out and opposite of the public opinion I think you’re catching a great time to get market exposure. Good luck!
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Excellent work team! After all the nonsense projects and shitcoins your idea definitely stands out and opposite of the public opinion I think you’re catching a great time to get market exposure. Good luck!

Thank you, I appreciate the encouragement.

sabbir1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

The first 5 minutes reading about this ICO really got me interested, but then when I saw the celebrity part I got disappointed. Sounds like another one of these projects advertised by celebrities to create hype and then turn up to be scams. Sorry, just my opinion.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

The first 5 minutes reading about this ICO really got me interested, but then when I saw the celebrity part I got disappointed. Sounds like another one of these projects advertised by celebrities to create hype and then turn up to be scams. Sorry, just my opinion.

No need to be sorry. We value every opinion and infact you're not the only person stressing on the celebrity part. However, we have never and will not in future use our celebrity partners to promote the ICO. They have sign up for the World Winners Network and not the WinTo token sale, that's why we have 2 separate companies as well. So just to make it clear we are intending to use any celebrities in our ICO marketing campaigns.

Daniel Olsh

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Talking about inefficient governments, institutions and charity foundations is a good way to touch people on emotional level, I admit. Are you actually planning to solve these problems with your platform?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Talking about inefficient governments, institutions and charity foundations is a good way to touch people on emotional level, I admit. Are you actually planning to solve these problems with your platform?

Actually we want to enable people to find solutions of their problems without relying on institutions and charitable organizations. Our goal is not to go against governments or compete with anybody.

duyetbng

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Do you guarantee that everyone who buys tokens during the ICO will be able to sell them in the pool for 50 cent after you start with the platform?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Do you guarantee that everyone who buys tokens during the ICO will be able to sell them in the pool for 50 cent after you start with the platform?

We will certainly place no restrictions for storing/selling tokens in the WinTo pool. From that point everything depends on the demand and the time a particular holder has added their tokens as there will be some sort of order book.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

It's almost Christmas time and 2019 is around the corner.
We would like to say Thank You!
For the contributions, the feedback, the patience and the trust.
Happy Holidays from Team WinTo

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

At first this whole thing with the celebrities and businesses helping the people in need seemed a but sketchy to me, now after reading the whitepaper and watched some video on your YouTube channel I can tell you’re real people with genuine intentions. Just wanted to share my opinion, that’s all.

Whether the intentions are genuine or not can only be proven over time and keep in mind, as soon as money comes into play intentions are also subject to change.

Proving to be accountable and transparent is the only way to build trust after what happend to most ICOs during the last 12 months. Many had "Great Ideas & Visions" but eventually got involved in sketchy trading schemes.

Key point is that World Winners Network wasn't created as "ICO Product" but started way before that. Another thing we have promise is that we will use large part of the funds raised in each stage to develop immediately and will only move forward after the results are shown to the community.

I totally agree with you that only time will show and if you have any suggestions how we can prove ourselves even more reliable I would ove to hear it.

Thanks

Having several stages to raise money and then to develop first and show it to the public is a good way to show that you take on responsibility. If investors think it's worthy to support you further they will do so and if not, then not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: