Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 112603 times)
visoja

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

is your roadmap updated?

Yes it is updated. We ensure that it is being updated accordingly, moreover it will be updated very soon.
great!tnx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
detroit01

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

With the current exchanges that we have, I think Bit Team will surely make a big hit  Grin
But will it really not be possible to mine tokens?
Bit.Team Official Support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

is your roadmap updated?

Yes it is updated. We ensure that it is being updated accordingly, moreover it will be updated very soon.
great!tnx

You're welcome!
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

With the current exchanges that we have, I think Bit Team will surely make a big hit  Grin

Thanks for the input.
With regards to mining, there is no mining of tokens unfortunately. But there will be a lot of things to ponder on specially when the platform starts it's regular activities which will attract more users eventually.
detroit01

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Thanks for the input.
With regards to mining, there is no mining of tokens unfortunately. But there will be a lot of things to ponder on specially when the platform starts it's regular activities which will attract more users eventually.

thats true. what's the legal form of the project/company by the way?
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Thanks for the input.

thats true. what's the legal form of the project/company by the way?

Private Limited.
sebast88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

when your project hits big time and gets tons and thousands of users do you think it can cope with the other exchanges or are we gonna have some down time more than what we're experiencing with the existing exchanges that we have presently?
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

when your project hits big time and gets tons and thousands of users do you think it can cope with the other exchanges or are we gonna have some down time more than what we're experiencing with the existing exchanges that we have presently?

Bit Team and it's platform aim to solve the existing problem that the usual day to day trader experiences. We continue to develop and overcome limitations that other exchanges still have at the moment.
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project. The platform will earn a commission on each exchange transaction.
sebast88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Bit Team and it's platform aim to solve the existing problem that the usual day to day trader experiences. We continue to develop and overcome limitations that other exchanges still have at the moment.
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project. The platform will earn a commission on each exchange transaction.

good to know. but what are the fees again?
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens. At the moment of a transaction, the platform will automatically buy out the necessary number of tokens at the lowest available rate.
paolaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

so true. other exchanges still insists middle men. that sometimes, or should I say most of the time really annoying. considering the fees.
paolaa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

this was answered before.
paolaa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

so how much are transaction fees?

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens.

Here  Cheesy Cheesy
nino_kl

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Hey there, i'm trying to write a blog or a review to get some feedback and insights regarding your project. Personally, I think your project indeed is a game changer and really will bring more convenience to the present digital trading world. Can you give me at least a brief explanation or something on how BTT or Bit Team project constitute to the blockchain evolution. And I really really like your project by the way. Thanks.
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Hey there, i'm trying to write a blog or a review to get some feedback and insights regarding your project. Personally, I think your project indeed is a game changer and really will bring more convenience to the present digital trading world. Can you give me at least a brief explanation or something on how BTT or Bit Team project constitute to the blockchain evolution. And I really really like your project by the way. Thanks.

Hello, that sounds good. I think you are a good write. We hope you get positive and draw interests with your reviews.  Smiley

Our approach to the development of blockchain technology focuses on creating a secure
ecosystem for crypto asset exchange – a platform where individuals wishing to buy or sell
cryptocurrency can do so without intermediaries, quickly, and safely.

Feel free to ask anything related to the project. We are more than happy to answer!
nino_kl

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Hello, that sounds good. I think you are a good write. We hope you get positive and draw interests with your reviews.  Smiley

Our approach to the development of blockchain technology focuses on creating a secure
ecosystem for crypto asset exchange – a platform where individuals wishing to buy or sell

Feel free to ask anything related to the project. We are more than happy to answer!

Thank You so much! I will continue to follow your project, i actually am following your social media channels and updates, specially your Instagram Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Thank You so much! I will continue to follow your project, i actually am following your social media channels and updates, specially your Instagram Smiley

Love to hear that! Thank You!
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

so I was thinking if I put some money into this project, does this works like normal exchange in the level of storing my deposits? Can you please clarify? thanks.

Yes that is correct. Your deposited funds will stay in your account like the normal exchange.

BTT will be stored in the platform's internal wallet and will be available for trading or withdrawal to private wallets.
tarass89

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

your smart contract was from where exactly?
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

your smart contract was from where exactly?

Smart contract developed for WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to process token payments and distribute BTT tokens among project participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: