Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin best for holding  (Read 2116 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.

Bitcoin of course was the no. 1 digital currency which is really good to hold in a long term, then follows by ethereum, Neo, waves, Nem, dent,

bitpay, omisego, Etc and Tky, but still you have a lot of options were it depends on your belief in the coins.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.

Bitcoin of course was the no. 1 digital currency which is really good to hold in a long term, then follows by ethereum, Neo, waves, Nem, dent,

bitpay, omisego, Etc and Tky, but still you have a lot of options were it depends on your belief in the coins.
I think BTC is still the first choice of all investors. Almost all the coins you list depend on the BTC. Personally I would not invest in your list because this is just a normal coin and not much high value in life. The best advice is to wait for the market to recover and consider investing in good projects

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

If I have to give examples and advice in my own basket, I have to say that I prefer NEO, QTUM, Asura and UBEX for long term investments. I was particularly attracted by the fact that the NEO project is of high quality and has not yet deserved its value, and I have invested in it because I think it will be very valuable in the future. I can say that I have invested in UBEX and Asura in order to give a brief idea about how I think both projects will reach a more valuable position in the coming years.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

There are many coins in coinmarketcap, which can get you many profits. Among them are the best coins: Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, Litecoin, Steller, Tron etc .
Having now holding ETH or BTC will not make us any more profitable, nowadays holding more potential coins than we would get higher returns. eg CST, QRX..etc

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

I think BTC and the ETH is 2 investment that every portfolio must include. At the moment ETH/BTC is 0.032 but at the bull run, it will easily increase more than 0.1 level which means more than X3 profit according to BTC.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

Nobody should tell you the coin or token to hold. However, hold of any coin depends on the investors and what is the good things to find in it. Reading through the road map of a project gives you what the future of that coin can be, and if you believed their future can come you hold it.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Personally right now I am not going to buy any cryptocurrency for long term holding right now. But I will think about it in the middle of the next year and personally I will look through such cryptocurrencies as BTC, ETH, XLM, DASH, HOT, ZIL and OMG.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

I think to make lots of profit we should use low price value altcoin that has huge potential. Let say, I purchase a bitcoin, and bitcoin reaches to its high around $20000 then it will around 3x only, but if I chosen an altcoin at .1$ that has a great potential might reached to $1 when bitcoin reached to $20000 then we can get upto 10X.

My best HODL coins are Credits (CS), Docademic (MTC) and Swiss Alps Mining (SAM).

The crypto market is in the downtrend, uptrend can start anytime between 10 to 20 November, 2018 as I am expecting. However, the bull run in 2018 might be slow but I think in Q4, 2019 the bull run would be super blasted better than in 2017.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Is better to chooce crypto that has partnership with third party because this thing will bring to more demand for that crypto and mass adoption will better. In my opinion best coin to hold by duration 1 years is Pundi X, XLM, LTC, XRP, TRX.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I think, having the best coins for long-term holdings - Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo. I hope you'll benefit from these coins.
Moreover, currently  80% altcoins price are less. You will benefit if you invest in finding the best altcoins.
In my opinion, the best altcoins are-
    1.   ETH
    2.   NEO
    3.   LTC
    4.   DCT
    5.   WAVES
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

If you are profitable, you are a person who really understands that investing well with all the analysis made in the past few years, it is very good for me to add a portfolio to better future benefits than before, to consider is always holding a superior coin First of all that has provided many benefits, I'm sure you have other choices according to the capacity you have.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

I just looked through the coinmarketcap and realized that ELF has a lot of elements to become remarkable Altcoin at present. As the market dump, it still moves slowly following the trend, but it had rebounded sharply when the market rallied.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 10:39:55 AM by hitrawal91

ETh and Bitcoin at present I believe are best coin to trade only if we go with market but I would like to recommend you XRP as I think in near future it has a great potential.Though this bear market is full of uncertainty but these are my choices.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Im reading a lot of good news about ripple but i dont know why it seems many are still negative on this coin.
What is your opinion about ripple guys?

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

ETh and Bitcoin at present I believe are best coin to trade only if we go with market but I would like to recommend you XRP as I think in near future it has a great potential.Though this bear market is full of uncertainty but these are my choices.
There are thousands of choices for everyone, but I recommend choosing only XRP and ETH because the potential of these two coin is very good and is being widely applied in our daily life. I believe that prices will become more stable if there are many large investment funds involved in this market and the market must be ready for the uptrend period.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

In my honest opinion, there is nothing best to HODL other than Bitcoin and Ethereum. As it stands these are the main coins takin up most of the market cap and I do not see it any different for at least 2 years.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

For medium term, I could say it might be bitcoin still, because of the incoming ETF decision, Fidelity, Bakkt and so on and when those things happen, the first affected by positive price increase is bitcoin and most of institutional investors would bet safe ofc on the top 1 marketcap coin which controls 50%+ of it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

The concept of diversify is required when someone will invest, the risk that will be faced will be a little bit and surely a huge profit that will be achieved if our investment choices are correct. Untill now I still believe that my first choice is bitcoin, and now is a good time to buy, the condition of the price of bitcoin is at the lowest price for this moment and it would be a pity to trifle awah this opportunity. And to invest in altcoin, look like ETH, BCH and dash are coins that need to be considered, most likely the third price of the altcoin will exceed the price last year.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

In my honest opinion, there is nothing best to HODL other than Bitcoin and Ethereum. As it stands these are the main coins takin up most of the market cap and I do not see it any different for at least 2 years.
I agree with you . Investment in BTC and ETH will be a wise choice at this time because the current price is very stable and the price increase will soon occur. I believe that in the next few weeks many big events will happen which will make BTC and ETH rise well in the long run and will end the downtrend period.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

You should try holding EOS since EOS has a lot of potential to grow in the future and not to mention in the bull run. EOS is still cheap so grab it while you still can.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: