Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin best for holding  (Read 2116 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

I think some of these coins have a future: Eidoo, On.Live, KickCoin. They are new, but I am sure they have great prospects. I recommend that you pay attention to them.
that's a good coin, but bch, xrp, and ltc are also good coins to pay attention to, because the developments that occur can make this coin price higher. Well, basically there are so many coins that have a good price potential to hold until next year.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

You could just literally dive into the market and pick any quality coin at random , you will still make good profit  in a short term.  The reason been that the market is down and coin are cheap.  In few months from now it will be difficult to see these cheap prices!

shuvro_

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
ETH,LTC,DGTX

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

For now in my opinion good coin to hold is XLM and XRP,  because both coin already has partnership with big company so the price has potential to going up more and all the times high soon or later.

FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

This is the million dollar question.

Right now I'd place my money on Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero to hold.

Few months from now? Virie
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.

keep hodling all this coin. this few are the first to make profit from the bull run
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

The best coins that can be held are coins that are at the top. Because the market share of a coin will greatly affect the confidence in the coin. With the better confidence of a coin, it will make the coin be on a good track. Everyone will want to get closer to success and coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, EOS, and NEO are good choices in long-term investments.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

This is the million dollar question.

Right now I'd place my money on Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero to hold.

Few months from now? Virie
This is a very good option at this time because your investment list is very good and the price increase will happen soon. I think the downtrend will end and the new phase will be official so early investment is a great opportunity for everyone. I will add some altcoin like NEO, ZEC, ETC, IOTA because it will increase very well when the uptrend starts.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Now all coins prices is red signals..but now I consider Ethereum and Ethereum Classic is more favourable and should prefer to reserve.today I buy 1000 ox (ZRX) token for future conservation.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ryan67868

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are good for holding for a long-term period.
Also, I made a lot of profits from Litecoin and Ethereum.
Manashelltesu

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

i think boitcoin is best for holding. i think in next year the price will change alot
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

For me the best coins or tokens to hold are coins which has low value right now but has a very strong platform and team I cant buy good amount amount of eth because for me its expensive Im accumulating eos, xlm right now and some qkc which is very cheap at the moment someone told me about the very promising project the data wallet and Im also holding its Pillar tokens if you read the whitepaper this project will skyrocket in the next few years. 
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Yea I will support you holding to Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because their price has dipped making this period one of the best times to buy. Another reason is that the two have  a very good share price in the crypto market.Also the  liquidity in case when you want to sell off. The are the first and second preferred coin in the coinmarket cap respectively and will  remain popular among all the cryptocurrency. What you need to make sure that you do not lose patient and sold off at a haste.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I think Omisego, bitpay, waves, eth, of course bitcoin, pundix, and xem though all of it so far was in bad shape in terms of their price in the market, but I still hold them in long term because these coins would really have a capability to give us profit in the near future. 
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

I think Omisego, bitpay, waves, eth, of course bitcoin, pundix, and xem though all of it so far was in bad shape in terms of their price in the market, but I still hold them in long term because these coins would really have a capability to give us profit in the near future. 

I agreed with the three coins that you gave the btc eth and waves and I also suggest hbz since it is a utility coin and soon to launch their project in most of the cities in US it might really affect the price in positive way.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Your all selected coins is very good for long term investment. My personal suggestion are Cardano, BNB, XLM, TRX, Etherium and Bitcoin.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

This is a helpful question for others also. There are so many good coins which are having a big potential to grow   in the market as thay are having well renowned developmental team, advisory team, good concept, and a good road map. Among thos i will thell you some good coins. Daneel, aphelion, ada, trx neon are in the prominent place.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

coins that are good for us to hold and store for a long time, namely Bitcoin Ethereum WAVES, according to my analysis the three will provide big profits for me, these three coins certainly have very good potential.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

Ethereum has a huge upside, coin once worth above 1.5k dollars each and right now its about 200 dollar levels and nothing major changed for the coin and it is even better than it used to be and the only reason why it is not going high again is the market, everything else is bullish on ethereum except the market.

As soon as market trend goes up again ethereum will have a huge spike because there are a lot of people expecting ethereum to go up and the miners will stop selling their ethereum after a while which means price HAS TO go up so that people would start selling again.

Stellar has also built itself a great market with the content writing and with the content world of crypto being heavily influenced by stellar I think the world of content writing in crypto space will have to fight to death until stellar worths something again because they are losing more and more money by the drop of price for their works.
Well all the coins that you are holding right now should not be traded. The market is too thin for that. You might not even earn your initial price and a loss is never better than a good future profit. So better hold your coins and wait till we have a nice market.

The advantage of long holding is something that you do not get to avail in case you are trading in the thin market. These are some of the facts very common to everyone out there and this is the only reason behind why these people are still holding their coins.

shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

This situation cryptocurrency market so down. if you see in https://onchainfx.com/ most of the coin now -90% to -98% down from All time high. i think The market will rise in 2019. you can invest in Top 20 coin, see coinmarketcap. but before do your own research, which coin will give you Good profit.

Personally my suggestion

1 - Bitcoin ,   ( Bitcoin is King )

Altcoin:
===================

2 - Ethereum

3 - Xrp

4 - Litecoin

5 - Cardano

6 - Tron

7 - IOTA

8 - Neo

9 - Ethereum Classic

10 - Zcash

this all coin future so good and background so strong.
but There are more of coin have undervalue. this is my personal choose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: