Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin best for holding  (Read 2117 times)
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

I think bitcoin is still very feasible to make as an investment in the long run because by increasing traders make the existence of bitcoin automatically develops and surely the exchange price can also soar.So that's where profits can be maximized by trying to hold assets without panic.
To me I will also recommend bitcoin. In fact bitcoin is still the most popular currency of the world and therefore it is always good and better to do investment there in bitcoin. I think that if a person have limited amount of money, then there are so many other altcoin which are trading cheep but still they have good potential to increase their value.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

It will be safe for you if you are choosing Eth for your investment or holding. Because Eth is the second to the value for now and this your I think Eth will rise up until it can level us a Btc. However, you can hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for short term as well as long term. They'll always give you profit. I would prefer long term.
There are two options to opt when things are down in market. If bitcoin price is down, you could buy bitcoin. More bitcoin would help you to implement this rule of buy low and sell high. When you buy low, it will absolutely help you to make good money on selling. Best efforts should be make for finding a suitable coin and suitable exchange to do the practice. Good luck to you everyone.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

I think Ethereum is the best coin for holding in the future. More and more people and corporations invest in Ethereum, so Ethereum has a very bright future. Most people believe that Ethereum is only behind Bitcoin in the current crypto money market
it's true because ethereum coins are one of the top altcoins of other coins that have high potential as well, so I often succeed when I hold up to get a great profit from my ethereum sales

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

I think holding the best is when you are stuck at an expensive price and you are holding a holding, you will not lose the trading capital you have. bitcoin, ethereum and EOS have a good future, you just have to wait until the price becomes very expensive someday, be hold and don't sell your assets at cheap prices.

You are right most of the people cannot hold the coin too much long time because due to fluctuations make them think negative about the market. That's we need to be very strong while investing in any coin, we have to check their potential developments and activities in the market will help them to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

It will be safe for you if you are choosing Eth for your investment or holding. Because Eth is the second to the value for now and this your I think Eth will rise up until it can level us a Btc. However, you can hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for short term as well as long term. They'll always give you profit. I would prefer long term.
There are two options to opt when things are down in market. If bitcoin price is down, you could buy bitcoin. More bitcoin would help you to implement this rule of buy low and sell high. When you buy low, it will absolutely help you to make good money on selling. Best efforts should be make for finding a suitable coin and suitable exchange to do the practice. Good luck to you everyone.
Finding luck was too hard to catch unless you're picking the right coins to hold and I am referring here to ethereum and bitcoin. Aside from altcoins around the crypto market, it do help a lot to increase your profit day by day. But I don't think it would surpass what bitcoin really have provided us for a long time potential gains.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
bitcoin, ethereum and neo are the best coins for me to make as one of the best choices for the next few months. I am still optimistic about the coin because the potential of these coins will still continue to be chosen by many people.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

If you are ok with having your investment for longer term then better to go with the coins which are having their own blockchain. I have been keeping an eye on Divi recently and this is making a good move in the market. Look into it for longer term.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

For now TRON and EOS is looking good for the investment. Because these coins are now down and traded on their lower level and also become stable. Maybe this is the sign for the increasing from here.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

I choose the EOS and ETH appropriate for the moment. I feel that two coins is very potential and quality will explode at the end of the year. Maybe this December will happen what i say.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Most of the coins on trading sites these days are not good for holding. But in the mist of these, there are good coins that one can invest on and hold. You just have to make you due research about them, know their foundation etc. Let me suggest a few.

PUNDI X
OPEN Token
Ethereum
Bitcoin

Know when to buy a coin.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Of course, coins from the top 10 are suitable, as they are very serious and always in demand. There are young and promising coins. I discovered the RKT8 coin. It is very promising - there is on the WAVES exchange and it will be listed on EXMO. The price is growing very well in a month - now I am also participating in HUMANCOIN  Wink

cryptotrader 101

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

I think Holding coins with low supply and masternodes will appreciate a lot in the near future    Grin Grin Grin
cryptotrader 101

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

If you are ok with having your investment for longer term then better to go with the coins which are having their own blockchain. I have been keeping an eye on Divi recently and this is making a good move in the market. Look into it for longer term.

totally agree everybody investing in ICO are getting rekt coins with there own blockchain are a much better investment 
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

Top 10 coins have potentiality and promising coins. Besides, it is already existed for many years and it have a good market records which could preferably can be trusted either for long or short term holding. We never get worries if the price drop since that is a usual thing happen and it can recovers just in few days.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

I don't know difficult to suggest which coins better for hoding short term or lont term
This bearish market its better to choose for your own analysis to avoid blaming
When you look at the coin market cap bitcoin goes down fall again their price
But it's good opportunity to buy bitcoin as holding invest in time it might be maybe next year the bearish is end

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Top 10 coins have potentiality and promising coins. Besides, it is already existed for many years and it have a good market records which could preferably can be trusted either for long or short term holding. We never get worries if the price drop since that is a usual thing happen and it can recovers just in few days.

It depends also the price of the market at the moment all top 10 altcoins for now not already recover for their price and still dropping but its normal for me to buy and sell.

Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
If you have planned to long term investment then you can buy ETH now because ETH is too low now though ETH has little bit pumped today but it has great potential chance to reach new high value. But if you have short time planned then you should buy TX, NBT & ZCL  those are also be profitable for short term.           
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are always good for long-term holding. You can also add a few more such as Neo, Monero, Cardano, Ripple and a few other new coins which would be good to add in your portfolio.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. That coins have the best to hold in long period of time. I wanted also to have 3 bitcoins in my wallet and 10 ethereum also but I think it will not come true. I gathered some data at other altcoins and I will buy them soon as I got large amount in my bounty campaigns.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

I have been keep my eyes or most of the coins that had made the first 50 on Coinmarketcap but are currently lower had dropped more than 80% sincere this year's bear season. One may not go wrong buying and holding some off them as any market returns or bitcoin rally will find them recovering and making huge profits. Some of such coins are waves, eth, Neo,, Nxt, xvg and so on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: