Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin legal or not  (Read 3222 times)
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

Bitcoin is purely LEGAL, however, there are countries that have not yet legalized cryptocurrency and if Bitcoin is not legal in your country I think you should stop, you are using BTC in a counry that is illegal, which means you can get arrested.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

bitcoin is actually a legal thing because bitcoin is used as a medium of exchange in cyberspace, but there are some people who use the anonymous nature of BTC to do something illegal like money laundering, drug trafficking, as well as human trafficking. actually is the same as money which is legal, but there are also some people who use it for illegal things
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me
I do not even know how this will affect the bitcoin exchange rate, if only for it virtual assets derivatives without 100% security did not begin to rivet. Will it depend on that?
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Bitcoin is a major discovery in the current financial sector.At present, governments of many counties have declared it valid and they are using it for their financial transactions.It is not legal in our country at present, but now it is going to become lawful now,and one day it will be declared legal of our country,not much at that time.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

Bitcoin is purely LEGAL, however, there are countries that have not yet legalized cryptocurrency and if Bitcoin is not legal in your country I think you should stop, you are using BTC in a counry that is illegal, which means you can get arrested.
Bitcoin is legit when country accept it already for making transaction. It is not good for the country that never recognize bitcoin because that will make you go in prison. Bitcoin is legit and many are benefitted from it as you work for it or even investment. You can exchange it in many currency and even used for paying in stores more faster and many opportunity.

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

In some countries Bitcoin has become a legal payment instrument, and in some countries Bitcoin is banned. As far as I know, there are three state attitudes regarding the legality of Bitcoin. first, a country accepts Bitcoin as a legal payment instrument. here everyone can use Bitcoin directly. Secondly, a country's Neutral Attitude towards Bitcoin, meaning that the State does not prohibit its people from playing Bitcoin and also does not recommend it, meaning it is up to each individual. And the third is, the State prohibits Bitcoin, here every activity related to Bitcoin is not permitted by the government.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
Merited by MKH (3)

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. It is legally developed to enhance peer to peer transactions without interfere of any third parties with less fees, safer and quick. Govt of different countries considers Bitcoin either legal or illegal depending on their mentality and people's behavior of that country.

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Bitcoin is totally legal in most of the country all over the world, but there are some countries that bitcoin is illegal, Such as China, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Morocco, there are several cases sentence those people that used bitcoin to these restricted countries.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Well, it depends on each country actually, some country actually has banned bitcoin and also some of their bank nation also said that bitcoin was an unvalid payment tools like my country has. But after all, as long as their hasn't block bitcoin I think its alright.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Its system is legal but there are lots of country dont accept this system especially to those country who is  the goverment is the cebter of their community , goverment are against to this system because for them it was a big barrier for them.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Roll Eyes. This is like asking whether it's legal to have gay sex or not in your country. Well how do we know. It all depends on the laws of your specific country, so either google that or ask someone in the know in your country (law enforcement or whoever). Bitcoin is legal in most places but there are a few places where it's strictly illegal.

I found this article which may help you https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/041515/countries-where-bitcoin-legal-illegal.asp

But I have not checked the veracity of any of the information so take that into consideration.
cobrafxd

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

It is legal but you need to know in county  are approve the bitcoin. So many county are not approve the bitcoin those county are not allow this. I know some county are inlegal bitcoin ( bangladesh,soudi arabia etc ) they are not approve bitcoin in they county.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

In some countries there are those who have legalized the use of bitcoin, but there are also countries that do not legalize the use of bitcoin.
From which country are you from?
Because the country that legalizes the use of bitcoin, I consider it a country that has technological development.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

It depends on where country you are. The status legal or illegal are different in certain countries. There's a country who is fully legalized bitcoin, there's country who is totally banned it, and some countries which is not legalized crypto but it's also not banned there. You can read or search to know which country who legalized or banned it.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

bitcoin is a currency that is not centralized, bitcoin is not regulated by any party, then what makes this bitcoin illegal? of course bitcoin is a legal digital currency, which is not regulated, and even banks cannot declare bitcoin as an illegal currency because they do not hold it and arrange it
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

It is legal, but to some countries it's not and you have to really know what country you are in.

Try visiting this website for more info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:29:19 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 02:58:33 AM by maarx

It depends on the country where you live. Few countries do accept bitcoin and others do not. But just look at good things you can take from bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We have huge number of bitcoin users from varies countries. Either their country do accept bitcoin or not the citizens do accept it and find ways to multiple bitcoin and other altcoins. Just derive the positive points from what you know. Make it as a practice. My nation has not yet revealed if it accepts bitcoin or denies. But there are secrets revealed that my country is planning to come up with its own crypto currency. They have named as well. I am happy to see my government being open to new era and technologies.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Bitcoin is legal or not it purely depends on the government of your country. Many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal due its growth and profit. Many countries not accepted because people use it for illegal purpose.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

For the first, bitcoin is a technology. But now it is new currency - digital or cryptocurrency with lot of speculations.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

bitcoin is not legal, there are really countries that have bitcoin and many invest in it. I do not see anything bad on bitcoin and in cryptocurrency. the other countries are still confused and confident so they have not allowed the country to enter into the crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: