Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am fuckin ready  (Read 324 times)
asterner11 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Hello community

I registered to this forum on September 8 this year and every since I have been watching and observing the forum my major interest being bitcoin discussion, meta, beginners and help and mining.

And I must honestly say the wait has been worth it because am fucking full with some amazing knowledge I must really thank every member of the forum from the top to the bottom you all has really play yout part some has posted greatly and I gained a lot while some post has been shitty well you thought me what shitty post is all about

I have also learnt some useful terminology that will help me circumnavigate the cryptocurrency world

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0

I also learnt some guide into the forum and also how to raise
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3127909.0

Also in my the issue of ico and scam has really caused panic and upset to me but from an amazing article I read here and I think will also be beneficial to other I get to at least know so strategies to follow
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2977357.msg30592114#msg30592114

For sure once you set your mindset right and put down all ambiguous dreams aside and come into this forum to become a better person in the cryptocurrency I have no doubt that you certainly will be headed for the moon

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

are that all you have read here?  what makes you interested in meta, beginners?

Hello community

I registered to this forum on September 8 this year and every since I have been watching and observing the forum my major interest being bitcoin discussion, meta, beginners and help and mining.

What have you learned from mining?   do you know how to start mining, pools, software, hardware setup? 
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

There’s nothing to do with your topic  - don’t spoil your nerves, but rather do a normal business ...
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

With all this , like the threadname "  I am fuckin ready  "   and  " fucking full with some amazing knowledge "

I have fucking reported this thread because it looks in way of Merit begging and Off Topic !

asterner11 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

With all this , like the threadname "  I am fuckin ready  "   and  " fucking full with some amazing knowledge "

I have fucking reported this thread because it looks in way of Merit begging and Off Topic !

Like are you kidding me even if I was begging for merit how is that a crime. And how do you tell when some one is begging for merit. If you are not vindictive
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Don't you just hate those people who have to include fornication and female body parts in their posts.

Join Jet Cash and other BT members in the Ivory Tower coffee lounge
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:18:51 PM
Merited by pixie85 (1)

Like are you kidding me even if I was begging for merit how is that a crime. And how do you tell when some one is begging for merit. If you are not vindictive

TMAN: "what the fuck is this nonsense?" , "Please fuck off"

Jet Cash: "I think you deserve to be placed on ignore for creating polluting threads such as this."

hilariousandco: "Shitposters."

Lauda: "Stop spewing bullshit..."

Me: I think you should move this thread on the Off Topic Section as soon as possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: