Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US or China: Who do you think will legalize bitcoin first?  (Read 14889 times)
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

I feel the US will legalize Bitcoin, I don't see China opening the door for Bitcoin. I heard that the Chinese government is constantly telling citizens to invest in gold, silver, and diamonds.. and prohibits citizens from investing in cryptocurrencies, especially invest in the ICO.
The US first legalized bitcoin, even in their country there are already many Bitcoin ATMs that make it easier for bitcoin owners to carry out their activities using bitcoin. The infrastructure available in the US is more modern than China, so the use of bitcoin as a payment tool is easier. While China is less aggressive in responding to bitcoin as a currency, it is very enthusiastic in developing the blockchain, the technology that accompanies bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

i don't know but from the popularity china is win, the bitcoin popularity in China is higher than the US, and maybe if the China government know this and they can makes the bitcoin legalize, it will be the good opportunity for bitcoin to makes all people know bitcoin and use bitcoin

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I dont think both countries will ever accept bitcoin. Both showed negative reactions towards bitcoin and both countries didnt receive any advantages with bitcoin's existence. US and China didnt even want to legalize and just tax bitcoin.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I dont think both countries will ever accept bitcoin. Both showed negative reactions towards bitcoin and both countries didnt receive any advantages with bitcoin's existence. US and China didnt even want to legalize and just tax bitcoin.

I believe it'll be USA who'll recognise it, look at the members of Sec board 3 out 5 are bitcoins supporters even their chairman supports it. Also it's pertinent to note that the incoming chief of staff of President Trump supports Bitcoins. It's also interesting to point out that Nasdaq is launching bitcoins futures in January 2019, and all the signs point towards USA legalising it in the near future.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

i think china will leglaize bitcoin before US as they are more open to opportunies than US. China easily adopt things as long as it will be of great benefit to their country unlike US that prefers to analyze things critically before adopting
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Just curious which one would be more accepting of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter. China nowadays seem to headline a lot about artificial intelligence and other technology. They are also promoting a cashless society. So I am betting on China.
Feel free to contradict. This is just me overthinking. Maybe, neither would even legalize it in the future. Or perhaps countries would create their own crypto?
I'm betting on China. I think that their government will create its own internal cryptocurrency, which will be comparable to bitcoin, only within the state.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

indeed, today many countries are calling for replacing fiat money into digital money, even in my country digital wallets have begun to emerge that offer simple transactions, but that does not mean that every country that uses digital money will turn to crypto, there are still many the problem is, most countries legalize crypto only for futures investments not as a transaction tool, so I won't bet on any country, because it's very difficult in the near future
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:32:34 AM

That's just the fact,it maybe impossible for us to say which one of the two countries would legalize crypto first since we aren't clairvoyant,but amongst the both countries China seems to be the one with the more cryptocurrency awareness,with talks of a launch of their national coin,and a high number of miners over there
It's only logical to believe China will fully embrace the system first
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

Bitcoin will never be legal in both countries, because they also have their own currency, and I'm sure they fear their currency will not be used anymore because people switch to using bitcoin.
legalizing does not mean replacing existing payment and financial systems, legalization will not make their local currency disappear, only need a special rule and monitor so that its use can still be limited, that is what their government will do in the future, I think because US is more advanced in technology, of course US will legalize it first
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

China can be the first country of both to legalize Bitcoin as China has the most control over Bitcoins dominance. If China takes steps for Bitcoin legalization, it will be good for crypto lovers. Let's which country will accept first.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

China can be the first country of both to legalize Bitcoin as China has the most control over Bitcoins dominance. If China takes steps for Bitcoin legalization, it will be good for crypto lovers. Let's which country will accept first.

It is tough question to say which country will legalize BTC first. but as far the experts both are the developed countries and looking towards Artificial Intelligence and Digital market. China is already started mining the bitcoin and it is done widely in china but so they might legalize first. US also more focused towards economy and always competitor to china hence it is very unpredictable but both US and china going to legalize bitcoin very soon.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
npiappes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

I think China will be creating their own first...and when that happens, well, everything and everyone follows. Just my opinion.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Just curious which one would be more accepting of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter. China nowadays seem to headline a lot about artificial intelligence and other technology. They are also promoting a cashless society. So I am betting on China.
Feel free to contradict. This is just me overthinking. Maybe, neither would even legalize it in the future. Or perhaps countries would create their own crypto?

introduction doesn't need to be accompanied by "legalisation" it can also simply be introduced, and the "state officials" are adapting themselves to the new reality.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

The both country will neither legalize it any sooner because as for the situation of it, they are not ready to fully accept it. However, if you look at it I think China would be the first to legalize because the US now is so strict in terms of the things like this and US doesn't fully accepts and brace the cryptocurrency for such a reason.

shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

To be honest, i think that china is going to be the first one that is going to fully accept and recognize bitcoin.

But who knows? Trump is having a bunch of problems with the Federal Reserve at the moment and everything can happen in just a few months.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

China has a ranking of all cryptocurrencies including butcoin. It is only that in their ranking, Bitcoin is not number 1. How else to recognise a think when you are already given it a hirachy? I have not heard or seen where the US have their ranking. Or is CMC coin marketcap ranking a US official ranking? So I feel China have tecnically legalize bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

As Chinas politic will control everything and bitcoin they cant control.
So i guess US will do the move first but is it not already legal in USA ? be course many mining farms there ?

regards
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

China is a control freak they won't be too open about crypto, but I'm sure they will regulate it somehow. EOS and NEO will start to pump along with thekey as China starts to take hold of crypto

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

China is now developing at a crazy pace. It is increasingly being introduced into the world economy and now it is one of the strongest countries in the world, so I will not be surprised if they will soon fully accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

That's one tough question that can be answered in cryptospace. I think if there'll be amy chance for.legalization  may be the USA. China has boldly declared war against cryptos and they even frown upon blockchain technology in a way. Nevertheless, the USA is still trying to find out any better thing they can do to make things better. We hope for a better stands amidst the two anyways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: