Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

I think it seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live or not?? Planning to promote this idea.

I think the bounty campaign is not provided for in this project. If there was a bounty, we would know everything.
A bounty campaign will definitely not be conducted. I wrote to the manager, I was told that neither Bounty nor Airdrop will exist.
Ohhh, it is really bad. I want to take part in the bounty? Are you going to take part in their Airdrop?
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I think it seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live or not?? Planning to promote this idea.

I think the bounty campaign is not provided for in this project. If there was a bounty, we would know everything.
A bounty campaign will definitely not be conducted. I wrote to the manager, I was told that neither Bounty nor Airdrop will exist.
Ohhh, it is really bad. I want to take part in the bounty? Are you going to take part in their Airdrop?
So it is said that it is not a bounty nor airdrop, will not be carried out. Therefore, if you need it, you will have to look for another company(
But this is not a problem, because you can earn and holding coins skyhub. It is a good option, tembolee do not need to do any action
Yzhee101

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Airdrop is absent, as is the Bounty campaign.
Holmy

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

Hello, what is the probability of a stable growth of a coin? I'm considering a project for investing in order to make a profit. Thank you!

I very much doubt that the coin will grow constantly, but I look forward to this moment
JoreKS

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

This platform is to order online whose goal is to become a world leader using blockchain.
The sales are likely to be very fast, so hopefully quickly release in a quality market.
Tell me this exchange where to trade cryptocurrencies? I really liked the description of the project and I was wondering how it all works?
It's very simple, look at the beginning of the topic. The coin is traded on Coinexchange io
tvilotbar

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Hello, what is the probability of a stable growth of a coin? I'm considering a project for investing in order to make a profit. Thank you!

I very much doubt that the coin will grow constantly, but I look forward to this moment
Constant growth will begin only when the market recovers and bitcoin will grow. In the meantime, the growth we see rarely
12assa34

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

This platform is to order online whose goal is to become a world leader using blockchain.
The sales are likely to be very fast, so hopefully quickly release in a quality market.
Tell me this exchange where to trade cryptocurrencies? I really liked the description of the project and I was wondering how it all works?
It's very simple, look at the beginning of the topic. The coin is traded on Coinexchange io
I think that the prospects for Skyhub Coin good and  will be traded not only on Coinexchange io. We will wait for the currency growth and success of the project.
Mmister

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Constant growth will begin only when the market recovers and bitcoin will grow. In the meantime, the growth we see rarely
Unfortunately, this is the case. But I am sure that in a few months the coin will start to grow well and all investors will earn!
Why does it only take a few months to grow up? The more positive news about the currency, the faster it will grow.
Ddester

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Although a few annoying details make this project look like a scam. But listing on Coinexchange also made me think that the dev's of skyhub are serious about developing the project.
I will wait to see if you really develop service booking with coin skyhub or not.
If successful with a low supply of only 5M, the price for each skyhub coin will not be less than $5.

If token already trading on the exchange it is apriori not scam, cause it is not easy start trade token. In any case i will follow the project.
It is likely that the price will be such. The total number of tokens is very small compared to other projects. If the project follows its roadmap, we will see a very high price.
Tell me, what is the price of coins today? And from what factors will affect the further growth of the currency?
xbayrockx

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

I want to say that there are good volumes on the stock exchange.
Especially since the project has not started selling tokens.
Tell us more, very interesting as formed on the stock exchange a good volume? No sales yet.
priveleg

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

The usefulness of the platform is obvious, especially since it will be possible to use mobile applications for tablets. The more customers, the more expensive the coin.
Mmister

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I think that the prospects for Skyhub [Suspicious link removed]d and  will be traded not only on Coinexchange io. We will wait for the currency growth and success of the project.
I also think so, because this coin is present on the exchange and soon it will be possible to wait for it on other popular exchanges.
xbayrockx

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Coinexchange is a good exchange?
Good exchange, especially for beginner projects.
Many projects first listing the coin there.
Will there be a listing on other exchanges? And so, the functionality of the project Skyhub Coin gives a lot of opportunities to users in the world. Good luck wishes!
Vivianex

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Unfortunately, this is the case. But I am sure that in a few months the coin will start to grow well and all investors will earn!
Why does it only take a few months to grow up? The more positive news about the currency, the faster it will grow.
I think it all depends on how the market behaves. A coin can grow several times even in a few days.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

The usefulness of the platform is obvious, especially since it will be possible to use mobile applications for tablets. The more customers, the more expensive the coin.
Absolutely right. The more owners, the less volatility and more utility from each token. It always has been.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

The price is a little, but were growing. It already pleases. Will try to trade. Someone makes quite large orders, 30 or more SHB.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

The price is a little, but were growing. It already pleases. Will try to trade. Someone makes quite large orders, 30 or more SHB.
Is it a big order of 30 coins? As I remember, were more orders on the CoinExchange.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Is it a big order of 30 coins? As I remember, were more orders on the CoinExchange.

30 SHB is an order by about 1.5 ETH. Relatively much. Example for someone what amounts are considered large. As for me, this is a big order, with such a volume of trades.

Pastrana044

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

With a not very large volume of trades, such as in the case of the SHB, this is a big order to buy. This is more than $ 300. This order is clearly higher than the average.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

With a not very large volume of trades, such as in the case of the SHB, this is a big order to buy. This is more than $ 300. This order is clearly higher than the average.
P.S. Daily trading volume - 0.3 BTC. This order is approximately 1/10 of all trading in the last day. It is a big order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: