Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!

I agree this is an interesting idea! SkyHub will provide a rewarding decentralized system for rewarding members of the company.
I wonder how they will increase the community
There are so many ways to attract the public, I think there will be no problems with this, the main thing is that the project works well
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

SkyHub is an online ordering platform that aims to be the world leader using blockchain technology, the extraordinary thing that has a skyhub to achieve that goal that no one else has.
SkyHub is going to create a niche in these industry nice concept.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!

I agree this is an interesting idea! SkyHub will provide a rewarding decentralized system for rewarding members of the company.
If the project starts to grow, then the community will start growing, no matter how quickly it will be developed.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

If the project starts to grow, then the community will start growing, no matter how quickly it will be developed.
In case of a successful listing on the new exchanges, the bidding and sales volumes, and of course the project community, will grow accordingly, as the number of people using the project services will increase.
darkshine

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

In case of a successful listing on the new exchanges, the bidding and sales volumes, and of course the project community, will grow accordingly, as the number of people using the project services will increase.
Exactly. According to the idea, after 2-3 months we will see the token on the new exchange, this will greatly help the project.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Exactly. According to the idea, after 2-3 months we will see the token on the new exchange, this will greatly help the project.
I think that a very important update is the Online booking decentralized platform and Skyhub payment service integration. In my opinion, these services and features will be able to attract many potential users.
darkshine

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

I think that a very important update is the Online booking decentralized platform and Skyhub payment service integration. In my opinion, these services and features will be able to attract many potential users.
This is necessary to attract investors and users. I do not think that it will have a very positive effect on the price of the token and the bidding in general. More important for raising prices is listing on new exchanges.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

This is necessary to attract investors and users. I do not think that it will have a very positive effect on the price of the token and the bidding in general. More important for raising prices is listing on new exchanges.
The implementation of the project is the most important, the price is not important.Also one of the most important indicator today for new projects is the volume of trades.
darkshine

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

The implementation of the project is the most important, the price is not important.Also one of the most important indicator today for new projects is the volume of trades.
I believe that just the same price increase will be able to raise the volume of trades, since the level of volatility will increase.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

I believe that just the same price increase will be able to raise the volume of trades, since the level of volatility will increase.
Guys, don't quarrel. Any positive actions of the team and the community will have a good influence on the project, on the price of the token, and on the volume of trading. We can only wait and hope for the best.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Guys, don't quarrel. Any positive actions of the team and the community will have a good influence on the project, on the price of the token, and on the volume of trading. We can only wait and hope for the best.
Nobody quarrel, we are just discussing. As I understand it, this project is interesting and not indifferent not only to me and my interlocutor. It is already pleasing.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Nobody quarrel, we are just discussing. As I understand it, this project is interesting and not indifferent not only to me and my interlocutor. It is already pleasing.
I also like this project. Well, we can only expect any news and announcements, and hope that team implement the project.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Hello,
Do you have any idea how to determine the fiat value of one SHB at a certain point in time?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Are we ready for a new bigger exchange??
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Are we ready for a new bigger exchange??

The roadmap describes that new exchanges will be in 2019
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

Hello, does anyone know how long it should take for coins to go from the exchange to my wallet?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

There are so many ways to attract the public, I think there will be no problems with this, the main thing is that the project works well
I understand this. I wanted to find out in what ways.
I hope the developers will answer us.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Hello, does anyone know how long it should take for coins to go from the exchange to my wallet?
Big delays? I think a maximum of 15 minutes.
Wait a little.
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Expecting a lot from this coins. Hoping to have a good future. Lots of potential.
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Big delays? I think a maximum of 15 minutes.
Wait a little.
Already on the wallet. thank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: