Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
fearfighter

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!

I agree this is an interesting idea! SkyHub will provide a rewarding decentralized system for rewarding members of the company.
I wonder how they will increase the community
If the project starts to grow, then the community will start growing, no matter how quickly it will be developed.
In case of a successful listing on the new exchanges, the bidding and sales volumes, and of course the project community, will grow accordingly, as the number of people using the project services will increase.
Exactly. According to the idea, after 2-3 months we will see the token on the new exchange, this will greatly help the project.
I think that a very important update is the Online booking decentralized platform and Skyhub payment service integration. In my opinion, these services and features will be able to attract many potential users.
This is necessary to attract investors and users. I do not think that it will have a very positive effect on the price of the token and the bidding in general. More important for raising prices is listing on new exchanges.
The implementation of the project is the most important, the price is not important.Also one of the most important indicator today for new projects is the volume of trades.
I believe that just the same price increase will be able to raise the volume of trades, since the level of volatility will increase.
Guys, don't quarrel. Any positive actions of the team and the community will have a good influence on the project, on the price of the token, and on the volume of trading. We can only wait and hope for the best.
Nobody quarrel, we are just discussing. As I understand it, this project is interesting and not indifferent not only to me and my interlocutor. It is already pleasing.
I also like this project. Well, we can only expect any news and announcements, and hope that team implement the project.

this has got to be a record setting number of repetitive shilling posts. lol bravo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!

I agree this is an interesting idea! SkyHub will provide a rewarding decentralized system for rewarding members of the company.
I wonder how they will increase the community
If the project starts to grow, then the community will start growing, no matter how quickly it will be developed.
In case of a successful listing on the new exchanges, the bidding and sales volumes, and of course the project community, will grow accordingly, as the number of people using the project services will increase.
Exactly. According to the idea, after 2-3 months we will see the token on the new exchange, this will greatly help the project.
I think that a very important update is the Online booking decentralized platform and Skyhub payment service integration. In my opinion, these services and features will be able to attract many potential users.
This is necessary to attract investors and users. I do not think that it will have a very positive effect on the price of the token and the bidding in general. More important for raising prices is listing on new exchanges.
The implementation of the project is the most important, the price is not important.Also one of the most important indicator today for new projects is the volume of trades.
I believe that just the same price increase will be able to raise the volume of trades, since the level of volatility will increase.
Guys, don't quarrel. Any positive actions of the team and the community will have a good influence on the project, on the price of the token, and on the volume of trading. We can only wait and hope for the best.
Nobody quarrel, we are just discussing. As I understand it, this project is interesting and not indifferent not only to me and my interlocutor. It is already pleasing.
I also like this project. Well, we can only expect any news and announcements, and hope that team implement the project.

this has got to be a record setting number of repetitive shilling posts. lol bravo
lmao we just discussed about the project. Do not quite understand what you mean. A typical discussion, the same you can see in any other thread.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Tradings fell just to a minimum. It is strange that the team does not accept anything. The price also fell very much. May be need buy tokens at this so low price?
darkshine

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Tradings fell just to a minimum. It is strange that the team does not accept anything. The price also fell very much. May be need buy tokens at this so low price?
Personally, I would not take that risk. Although, on the other hand, if the price and tradings are restored to their previous positions, you will earn good money.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Personally, I would not take that risk. Although, on the other hand, if the price and tradings are restored to their previous positions, you will earn good money.
I made a purchase order. Not a lot, but still I think I'll buy at least a few tokens at that price. I will risk.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

I made a purchase order. Not a lot, but still I think I'll buy at least a few tokens at that price. I will risk.
It is rather risky, since the drawdown for the last day is very high.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

P.S. You can lose all your funds that you invest in this token. This is rather unjustified. Investments must be weighted and deliberate.
darkshine

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Well, I wish you good luck! This can make you a good profit. I will look at the situation, maybe I will buy tokens too, but not now. I am a little afraid of such a sharp fall.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

P.S. You can lose all your funds that you invest in this token. This is rather unjustified. Investments must be weighted and deliberate.
I understand that perfectly. I have already invested quite a lot in various projects, I want to invest in this too.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Well, I wish you good luck! This can make you a good profit. I will look at the situation, maybe I will buy tokens too, but not now. I am a little afraid of such a sharp fall.
Thank you bro. I hope this investment will bring me some money.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Hello guys, who knows where this platform is registered? In which country?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 02:34:23 PM by diimazavr

You guys got it mixed up. The trades did not fall, but on the contrary they were very much grown. The daily volume of SHB tokens is 14 BTC. Perhaps you thought that this is 14 SHB tokens, but it is not.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

You guys got it mixed up. The trades did not fall, but on the contrary they were very much grown. The daily volume of SHB tokens is 14 BTC. Perhaps you thought that this is 14 SHB tokens, but it is not.
Similarly, I immediately thought that this is the trading volume of 14 tokens per day. It turns out the volume of trading - 14 BTC.
darkshine

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

That's for sure? As far as I understand, then the volume of tokens is written on the website of the exchange. SHB Last Price-0.00125000 24h Volume-12.91132374
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

That's for sure? As far as I understand, then the volume of tokens is written on the website of the exchange. SHB Last Price-0.00125000 24h Volume-12.91132374
Yes that's for sure. You can see the official Telegram channel. 24 hours volume - more than 12 BTC.
darkshine

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Yes that's for sure. You can see the official Telegram channel. 24 hours volume - more than 12 BTC.
If this is so, it is very cool, but at the same time it is worth noting that there is one drawback on the stock exchange - many people simply did not understand where the tokens are, and where the BTC is. By the way, if you managed to buy tokens, then you are already in profit, as the price has increased.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

This is a very good indicator. Soon to be added to the coinmarketcup
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

I think this project a very good for investors. Blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I think this project a very good for investors. Blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.

For some investors, this is a really cool investment project, but not for everyone. Here you need to have experience to well understand the specifics of the project.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

For some investors, this is a really cool investment project, but not for everyone. Here you need to have experience to well understand the specifics of the project.
In such projects, mainly investors are people who are connected with this work environment and understand it. I'm sure the SkyHub project will have a lot of active investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: