Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising ICO 2018  (Read 1451 times)
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

How is SET unique?

Trading of Carbon Credits Globally.

The project will promote Eco-friendly products and environment Savvy Technology on Blockchain platform.

The SET is a discount Token, which will be used for promoting sales of anti-pollution products and also to create an ecosystem for Eco-friendly business Entrepreneurs across the globe.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

Here is the link to the bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

For more information and press releases related to SET you can also check out: https://coindelite.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

because I participated IZX participants, I'm sure izx will be successful iconya which started on 31agustus, izx has app followed by some prepaid coin like bailsman, because of the sophistication of many apps in the interest of many people, play like pokemon go but also get izx tokens and other tokens

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

because I participated IZX participants, I'm sure izx will be successful iconya which started on 31agustus, izx has app followed by some prepaid coin like bailsman, because of the sophistication of many apps in the interest of many people, play like pokemon go but also get izx tokens and other tokens

Yeah. that's a cool ICO. and a great game, too. my tip for 2018 is quickx
QUICKX PROTOCOL is an innovative and decentralized platform that provides effective solutions to blockchain technology critical problems leading to scalability and faster cross-border transfer of blockchain assets  while making cryptocurrency suitable for mass adoption in day-to-day transactions.

https://www.quickx.io/

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Right now seems like romad is the most intresting ico for me, its an decentralized anti-virus and seems it would doing great cause lately there is been a lot of malware that make so many people lost money from their wallet. I believe romad come out in a good time and they seems have a good partnership with oracle( if im not mistaken ). So i do think this ico will success and the sale will start in this august.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

I think dadi and cardstact are good, both of these encrypted prices are below their ipo price, and if the bull market comes back, they can go up many times.
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

which ICO project is the most promising this year?
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

For my 2 cents worth I think the most promising ICO project for 2018 will be ShareRing. They are an established and successful business in the shared economy and are simply expanding their product and adapting it to the blockchain. They are aiming to make it a mainstream crossover project that will help to get people into crypto that know nothing about it.

ICO completed and tokens releasing shortly with MVP to follow in about 6 weeks time.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

How about UCHAIN? Have your checked UCHAIN ICO project? IMO, at the moment it's the best ICO project to invest in but seem like you guys don't have chance to invest in UCHAIN ICO project anymore cause this campaign collected so much money so they don't even care about running crowdsale anymore but they started a bounty campaign in this forum Cheesy

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Personaly is hard to predict it because there are ahundreed ICO every month, if there any project that has unique and interesting concept which different with other, also has MVP , that project will be possible to become successfully project and also the project should be consist of solid and profesional team member who active to development purpose of the project.

cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

The most promising project this year. I have a lot of projects worth investing in, you can refer to one of the following projects: Eloncity Project, Crytasisits project, Soar.Earth Project ....
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I can not give an unambiguous answer to your question.  After 2018 there were many successful ICOs, and maybe there will be more.  One of such promising projects is the company of my signature.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

I think it will be difficult to predict about any ICO, because in this bearish market ICO are also suffering, investors are scared to invest on ICO’S.
But in my opinion Traxion, DeStream & Iagon are good projects, running by well experienced team.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I'm not a proponent of investing in projects at the ICO stage. I do not quite like this idea, because the developers do not bear any responsibility to investors. I think that we must wait for regulation, to have minimal confidence in the safety of our investments.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

In most cases it doesn't mean a promising project will ensure the overall success , it needs professional team and advisors , solid partnership to make it possible because hype projects commonly leads to scam projects which is bad for ICO investors , thats why only invest to Projects that has active campaign  throughout the country like Gemstra , i have read and seen videos that they are so active on forums to show that purpose of their project and how will they revolutionize social selling marketplace by adopting blockchain solutions to disrupt traditional barriers this will makes retail marketplace more transparent and more secured to boost the trust of users to its platform !
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

It would be nice to make a special platform where all promising startups will be collected, I also have a very promising project in my opinion @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: