Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 ICO FAILED, NEXT INVESTMENT MOVE?  (Read 419 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

As we seen this year is so bear for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?

Yes,really the 2018 in crypto investment was very bearish,most crypto projects could not perform well as expected, however we should create a situation in our next move to allow only valid projects in the crypto investment market.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

Actually, there were plenty of ICOs that succeed in reaching their funding goals, and turned their investors a profit in 2018. That being said, the vast majority of them did not and spoiled the overall scene for everybody.

Personally I believe we will continue to see ICOs gaining popularity until somewhere around 2020, hopefully, we see some regulations come in before then that as the number of scam ICOs, or at least ICOs with scammy content is dangerously high.

Besides ICOs however, there will likely be several variant fund raising mechanisms appearing, such as IAOs (Initial Asset Offerings) and Security ICOs that actually offer a slice of the company for your investment. I know a lot of ICOs are switching over to a part equity funding model in order to attract investment from venture capital, but as far as I'm aware this is still quite a limited practice as everybody is still trying to skirt regulations.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

what is the cause, why do many 2018 ICO fail ?? this greatly affects the confidence in the digital world and the price of altcoin is down.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Now we have no new money coming into Crypto and just more and more new ICOS coming out, so investors are much more choosy as to where they will park their funds and into what project. I also saw so many ICOS turn scam this year too which has made everyone weary and extra cautious. I actually prefer to invest n projects after they hit exchanges and once I know the Team is actually hardworking but to be honest I prefer investing in projects that have shown some real work and are really undervalued because of the bear market and invest in 100% solid projects than totally gamble into the unknown, unless like I said, they have excellent credentials. Other than that I can't see any new ways to iv nest in Crypto right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

As we seen this year is so bear for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?

I partly agree with the assessment that this year is never the year for ICOs whether new or those that got already their own funding and now being traded in many exchanges. In fact, if you look at the whole market, we can conclude that this can be a BIG DISASTER specially from the investor's point of view. Nobody does not want to lose money and if you bought tokens and coins and their value is now only around 20% or worse just 10% compared at their highest then there must be something wrong here. There has to be something that must be done by the ICO community to arrest this negative trajectory.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

This is not a bear market, this is just the absence of unrealistic euphoria. 2017 was not normal behaviour. Even the stupidest ideas with nothing but a whitepaper were getting funded. Now we are in a situation were dumb ideas don't get funded and even the good ideas are very carefully scrutinized. This is a return to normal and unlike 2017 this market is sustainable.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Yes, 2018 does not make us happy with good projects in the cryptocurrency world. But still there are such projects that manage to collect the necessary number of funds for development. There are a few terms that can be used by projects when collecting money ico, ito and tge, they are somewhat similar and interchangeable. Then something else will come up to attract money, but the meaning remains the same.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

So many fucking ICOs, investor dont want to invest on those ICOs because too risky
intererst rate is growing now, investor chooses to invest on deposit maybe

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

ICO will not provide a guarantee that for sure. It could even be seen for this year, in my opinion, many of the ICO who have the results did not match expectations. a growing number of scam popping up behind ICO and is quite troubling. If it wants the good of an investment then do good research and analysis as well as expand references to at least make it into a little assured.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Most Ico's have and will fail but the fact that the market is no longer as open as it once was can hurt legit and great projects which ultimately slow progress in adoption and technology.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

I bet on investing in the best dApps (like Experty) and decentralized games (like Soccer Manager Crypto) because of their mass adoption. Good working decentralized products will rise up the crypto and new people will come and buy crypto to use this products.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

ICO processes are failing a lot. We shouldn't invest in ICO for a while. There are also cases of fraud, so we have to be careful.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

In investing theres no guarantee. But if you want to be on a safer lane why not just buy bitcoin and hold it until the market has fully stabilized?

Ive heard of STO's but I'm not sure if people are going to buy that new idea of investing.

I agree with you when the comes to trading you have to face happiness, difficulties everything. You will always not get profit everytime obviously luck plays a big role here. The entire market has failed and people cannot blame on ICO. Long-term investment will make you good benefit for sure. If you have faith you can invest.
But don't fully depend on your luck.

Although it has a big factor but don't fully rely on your luck in investment. You need to be knowledgeable, if you aren't good with it then start with the basics and apply everything you have learned so you can study very well on how it is going to be effective with your strategy. Don't also depend on ICOs, soon most of them are going to be replaced by something new just like what I've said.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

I think very more ico failed at this years because down price of bitcoin.maybe if bitcoin price will back up it will make some ico will be succes at next years..we just wait and look  detail ico for prediction succes or failed their project

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

how can you say that "ico failed"?  A lot of great project and ico has been launched this year. Yes, their price maybe is lower that the original ico price, but the projects may be real good.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

In the last two months of 2017, ICO projects, which are very popular and profitable investment vehicles, unfortunately lost their power and dominance within the market in an early period. Especially in the first quarter of 2018, these projects have received serious investment and have started to lose their earnings and become a loss to their investors. Next, which type of investment becomes popular and earns serious profits is very difficult to estimate but the last 2 months of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019 will not be empty. I also take this issue to my follow-up list where different opinions and recommendations will be made.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

it seems like most people will return to their real estate, some who still want to survive to get profit in the crypto world, maybe will choose trading in the long run or as a miner. but in my opinion this ICO failure is only temporary, due to the large number of ICOs released this year, because the roadmap has not yet run in full
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

ICO has always been existing in cryptocurrency and many cryptocurrency enthusiast frown at the idea of pre mined ICO. But the success of ethereum platform got ico more popular in 2017! ICO will still be a good way to raise fund for good project I guess we are in healthy normal ICO funding state now!
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Yes almost but not at all. So market gets its balance. So many ICO is proccessing at the same time. But it is important thing to quality about ICO's. So a few ICO has been success in this bear market also. Because they had quality and community support.

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Despite the fact that the current situation, some ICOs this year has greatly in the midst of it all. However the truth must be told most of the ICOs that failed this year would have come out fine had it been it was the previous year. Let all hope for the best in the coming year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: