Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain is not private  (Read 856 times)
gezhid008 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

If you really want to understand blockchain technology and invest in new projects, you definitely need to read the data security laws. I've seen so many Dapps that offer opportunities to free people, free data or create open markets. Cool, but the white paper doesn't say how to store these extremely private, sensitive data controlled by a highly developed set of international data security laws, does it? Data privacy on the blockchain is integrated with the underlying chain, or built in the top layer, which will create a huge market that is critical to expanding consumer-grade applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
totococomatcha

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

The faulty UTXO security model that needs to be addressed is no privacy right, this is because all transactions can be tracked on the blockchain network. This issue has now been resolved by focusing on the implementation of a new alternative technology.
revive7up

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Security on Blockchain is one of the key features that attract users towards technology. The issue of global privacy protection is constantly evolving into new changes in privacy protection technology. I expect the market to be the anonymous privacy of blockchain provide an open technical support and reliable for the digital world.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

Well, of course there is tracker in blockchain to track down the scammers or anyone suspicious. This news isn't new but there are some new updates coming which will protect the privacy of the investor carefully and uncompromisingly.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

It makes me worried to hear that transactions can easily be tracked. Some upgrades or totally new technologies must be implemented to protect our privacy, because info about transactions can be used against to investors and users.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

Bitcoin is not supposed to be private, that is why we have zcaah and monero. Bitcoin is about transparency with everything open on the public ledger. Go for privacy coins if you want private e.g. sumokoin

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
kifumi

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

If you really want to understand blockchain technology and invest in new projects, you definitely need to read the data security laws. I've seen so many Dapps that offer opportunities to free people, free data or create open markets. Cool, but the white paper doesn't say how to store these extremely private, sensitive data controlled by a highly developed set of international data security laws, does it? Data privacy on the blockchain is integrated with the underlying chain, or built in the top layer, which will create a huge market that is critical to expanding consumer-grade applications.

is that free for new user or month payments? where i can get that ?
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Global privacy protection is constantly evolving into new changes in privacy protection technology. Security on blockchain is one of the key features that attract users towards technology. We all know bitcoin and crypto have explorer to find transaction.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

So, it is already written in everywhere. Blokchain is not so private but it is transparent. You can watch all data but if you don't know what it is or who you belong to, there is no matter that data. Yes a little complicated but also amazing.
ULatmirah

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

Blockchain has never been private, it's anonymous, or pseudonymous. anyone can track transactions, but hard to know who exactly do the transactions. it has been a common theme for blockchain.
Braeden Hahn

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

Blockchain is still in it's developement stages as it is being tweaked and made better. The system might have issues now but as the technology improves we can hope to see a positive outcome in the future where there will be less to no problems.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

So, it is already written in everywhere. Blokchain is not so private but it is transparent. You can watch all data but if you don't know what it is or who you belong to, there is no matter that data. Yes a little complicated but also amazing.
i think blockchain is privaci in terms of user identity, but it's transparent in terms of transactions and wallet addresses. This user confidentiality is feared to be misused for negative things
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

I imagine a world with out banks and government, wit blockchain we could vote securely and manage our self.   i just wake up this morning, i must be still dreaming!

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

The blockchain means anonymity and public information to users. I think if you make it more anonymous it will be good ! But it is difficult to track transactions if the person sent to the wallet because they are all different and it is unknown who owns them.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

If you really want to understand blockchain technology and invest in new projects, you definitely need to read the data security laws. I've seen so many Dapps that offer opportunities to free people, free data or create open markets. Cool, but the white paper doesn't say how to store these extremely private, sensitive data controlled by a highly developed set of international data security laws, does it?

i'm not sure what projects you're talking about specifically. but if they are truly "dapps" in the sense that they're decentralized, what bearing do data security laws really have?

what are governments or intergovernmental agencies gonna do if the law isn't followed---bring an app to court? Cheesy

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

A blockchain can be private if you know how to use it. It is necessary to choose the right browsers as well as anonymous coins like ZCash or Monero.
Finn Bery

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

Blockchain is reliable , the information of user won't be revealed , it means the anonymity of blockchain. It is one of best feature that i appreciate  the blockchain
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Blockchain is reliable , the information of user won't be revealed , it means the anonymity of blockchain. It is one of best feature that i appreciate  the blockchain

But on the other hand, a lot of people say that if you really want to find a person , then it can be traced through transactions. How - I do not understand .
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

One of the most well-known bitcoin reasons for me is that by the blockchain, if now there is a thing I would be afraid that people will no longer go this way by themselves or be discredited. Where will the bitcoin go?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

Blockchains have better fortified systems than any other, that are currently available. People generally opt for the better technology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: