Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain is not private  (Read 872 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

If you really want to understand blockchain technology and invest in new projects, you definitely need to read the data security laws. I've seen so many Dapps that offer opportunities to free people, free data or create open markets. Cool, but the white paper doesn't say how to store these extremely private, sensitive data controlled by a highly developed set of international data security laws, does it? Data privacy on the blockchain is integrated with the underlying chain, or built in the top layer, which will create a huge market that is critical to expanding consumer-grade applications.

The blockchain in the first place is the transparency of the data, and not security. Of course, if your payment in the form of a transaction suddenly disappears in the process of transfer, there is no one to send claims. If you care about security and want to keep data secret from other users, I advise you to read the literature about it or at least watch the training videos on YouTube.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Security on Blockchain is one of the key features that attract users towards technology. The issue of global privacy protection is constantly evolving into new changes in privacy protection technology. I expect the market to be the anonymous privacy of blockchain provide an open technical support and reliable for the digital world.
in my opinion what you say is very true maybe the blockchain system will someday be used by all countries in the world and of course the blockchain system can eliminate corruption
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

It's not easy for an average person to understand security protocol in Blockchain technology. You have to explain it in a layman's term. Blockchain is not private because it has a purpose mainly for transparency.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

Sounds true but we are not also even sure that the data that we give in the banks, house utilities, social medias and even in job application is 100% safe therefore their is no guarantee to them all but we just make sure that they are all legit to ensure that our data will not be stolen.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

Although Bitcoin has gained a reputation as an anonymous means of purchasing illegal goods on the dark net, the public ledger means that it’s actually possible for anyone to view the transactions that are taking place, even if the blockchain doesn’t tell you who each of its digital wallets belongs to.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

as i know blockchain system is the most secure system right now, but we need to see that the blockchain is transparent, so all people can see inside the transaction and all data. only see without manipulating it. so with that action i think blockchain is secure enough

CBANX Ltd.

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Security of blockchain technology is the biggest feature of this so many users attracts to this technology. blockchain technology is not private because it main purpose is transparency.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Security on Blockchain is one of the key features that attract users towards technology. The issue of global privacy protection is constantly evolving into new changes in privacy protection technology. I expect the market to be the anonymous privacy of blockchain provide an open technical support and reliable for the digital world.
in my opinion what you say is very true maybe the blockchain system will someday be used by all countries in the world and of course the blockchain system can eliminate corruption

just so you know . block hain technology is already being used by most people in most parts of the world but in the form of cryptos  . about corruption  , i dont think that it can totally eliminate it  .  corrupt officials can still do shady business just before the election will start  but blockchain technology can help secure the votes in a private manner and it cannot be modified anymore once the data had been procesed .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: