Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3048 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

There are so many talks about BTC price.
But why no one talks about blockchain technology? Why no one talks about the growing popularity of cryptocurrency.
We are so focused on the price of BTC. And we forget about the main thing. About popularity. I am ready to see 3k dollars for BTC if every single person will use it.
because most users of bitcoin are investors, so the user's concern will certainly be more likely to discuss about turnover  price on the market, but that doesn't mean there are no conversations at all about the development of bitcoin and so on. you can see in some sections, some users talk about it. yeah crypto should not always talk about price, because there are many other aspects such as popularity, legalization, acceptance and so on thats who keeps moving forward
like in my country, where the government already has a discourse to make bitcoin enter the stock market, even if not for transactions. I think that is a significant development for me personally, where I live in a developing country and can keep up with current technological developments. this will have a good impact if many countries will do it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

But why no one talks about blockchain technology? Why no one talks about the growing popularity of cryptocurrency.
We are so focused on the price of BTC. And we forget about the main thing. About popularity. I am ready to see 3k dollars for BTC if every single person will use it.
because most users of bitcoin are investors, so the user's concern will certainly be more likely to discuss about turnover  price on the market, but that doesn't mean there are no conversations at all about the development of bitcoin and so on. you can see in some sections, some users talk about it. yeah crypto should not always talk about price, because there are many other aspects such as popularity, legalization, acceptance and so on thats who keeps moving forward
like in my country, where the government already has a discourse to make bitcoin enter the stock market, even if not for transactions. I think that is a significant development for me personally, where I live in a developing country and can keep up with current technological developments. this will have a good impact if many countries will do it
but not all countries can do that because not all countries have the same technological and economic development as your country have, yeah that's good news if bitcoin is on the stock market, it will add a new market for bitcoin, I hope the bitcoin situation can improve bcoz of that
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

Not all the time we face the price always brilliant, how could bitcoin encourage to new investors if the price every-time is very high right? that means if that scenario all high class of living is only availed in any type of investment i bitcoin its so unfair, so I think this trend of price of bitcoin for me is fare for all.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

Yes of course it is really bad but still a good thing to the investors to invest with thier money while it has a lowest value in the market. And I think more people will get interested in investing in Cryptocurrency while it has a low value to give them a better earnings in the future.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

but not all countries can do that because not all countries have the same technological and economic development as your country have, yeah that's good news if bitcoin is on the stock market, it will add a new market for bitcoin, I hope the bitcoin situation can improve bcoz of that

bitcoin in the stock market ? how can that be possible ?  bitcoin is a crypto and a crypto has a differnt market .  anyways ,  the current situation of cryptos in 2018 is not really good as we experienced on the past years  .  however many netizens claims that this year is a good year for investors but if investors are really buying , then why the value of most cryptos are still strugling to get up  ? 
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

Yes of course it is really bad but still a good thing to the investors to invest with thier money while it has a lowest value in the market. And I think more people will get interested in investing in Cryptocurrency while it has a low value to give them a better earnings in the future.
If there were many people interested in investing in the market when its value was low then the value of bitcoin and most coins would have never reached the current levels, the truth is that most people are terrible investors, they sell when they should buy and they buy when they should sell but thanks to them you have the chance to make money in the market so I cannot complain if people want to do that since that is where our profits come from.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

the current situation and conditions have greatly decreased and no one can predict with certainty the development in front of confidence and patience is the most important capital at this time
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:42:07 AM

the current situation and conditions have greatly decreased and no one can predict with certainty the development in front of confidence and patience is the most important capital at this time
during 2018 there was indeed no price increase, the opposite happened. entering the beginning of 2019, we have the same hope that bullrun will occur. many predictions say starting in the middle of the year
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:03:17 PM

during 2018 there was indeed no price increase, the opposite happened. entering the beginning of 2019, we have the same hope that bullrun will occur. many predictions say starting in the middle of the year
it seem will take more time for cryptocurrency  market recovery.there is no fundamental news that could support bitcoin price movement so far.but we still have long time this year.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:55:27 AM

I know bitcoin is no less than 1 year, and the price reduction of $ 20k to date has left a tremendous sense of disappointment. there is nothing I can do except wait for the bitcoin price to recover.
before you start investing, you should know all the risks that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies so that you are not too disappointed with what is happening. In conditions like today, investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity they get in making a profit

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

I know bitcoin is no less than 1 year, and the price reduction of $ 20k to date has left a tremendous sense of disappointment. there is nothing I can do except wait for the bitcoin price to recover.
before you start investing, you should know all the risks that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies so that you are not too disappointed with what is happening. In conditions like today, investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity they get in making a profit
This is something that everyone should do but it does not happen, people are so excited about the possibility of earning money in the market that they leave their common sense behind them and they begin to trade when they have not knowledge about the market, not understanding they will just give their money away to the whales that are too happy to see people doing that since that means they get to benefit from them in the short and long term.
tinkerr100

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:19:57 PM

Oh yes, the situation leaves much to be desired. Stable depreciation, worsens interest in it. In the future, the chances of falling / rising are already 50/50.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:34:04 AM

There is nothing to panic or get worried of. If you know crypto's nature, none will get frustrated seeing current situations. Just compared the first three quarters' growth trend with each year gone in the past. You will be surprised to see 2018's value being stable not falling back below a certain threshold. And this is what we need. Such growth trend will certainly make this much stronger down the line. Instead of having a quick pump and dump, its good to have a stable growth with values not falling below a certain level. Lets use this situation to buy coins instead.

I am agree with you. We should not panic with current market condition. 2018 is not a good year for bitcoin or cryptomarket but i think cryptomarket will survive for long time. Technology always needed by people and cryptocurrency is one of good technology that will useful in the future. Its good long term investment
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:03:57 AM

Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.
the beginning of 2019 could be the year of revival of bitcoin, several factors that could support price increases, one of which is the presence of several countries affected by high inflation, this could lead businesses to switch to alternative currencies, progress in a very fast buying and selling system between countries and this really needs a tool that can function globally, the possibility of an opportunity for bitcoin to become an alternative payment tool is very large, if something like this happens then the potential price of bitcoin will increase.

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:25:06 AM

Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.
the beginning of 2019 could be the year of revival of bitcoin, several factors that could support price increases, one of which is the presence of several countries affected by high inflation, this could lead businesses to switch to alternative currencies, progress in a very fast buying and selling system between countries and this really needs a tool that can function globally, the possibility of an opportunity for bitcoin to become an alternative payment tool is very large, if something like this happens then the potential price of bitcoin will increase.
not only that the factors that support it, but many also because of the renewal of Blobkchain and the existence of a new system system that will be implemented in the future, then also the issue of legalization of this currency so that the community is more confident to use it
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:14:53 AM

many people hope that this year will increase. many people are fed up with what is happening now where they have suffered a lot of losses
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:44:15 AM

many people hope that this year will increase. many people are fed up with what is happening now where they have suffered a lot of losses
many are waiting until the end of 2018, where many people think prices will soar, but their opinions are wrong, no one can predict the market for sure, and indeed as their hopes drop, this year with good news about ETF and Bakkt, as if giving new hope to keep holding and surviving until the desired price is reached

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:57:53 PM

It seems that in 2019, the price of bitcoin will remain the same as in 2018, and even prices will fall deeper than prices in 2018, because more and more traders will panic so that they will sell their assets at low prices.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:38:12 AM

2018 is not good year for cryptocurrency market. Most crypto price drop including bitcoin. I think its happen because people panic with many negative news or hacking on exchanger wallet. But we are at 2019 right now and i hope 2019 will be a good year for cryptomarket
Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:26:34 PM

Since passed year 2018 it is really bad for Cryptocurrency market price easily going down even until now, in the level of crash the market of crypto. Since bitcoin is very low price also all altcoin dropping their prices hoping this year will recover market price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: