Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3048 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Its hard expecting fast rising in 2018 except there is really good news in market. But i am believe cryptocurrency is good long term investment and i am believe its profitable investment. I am expecting 2019 will be good year for crypto market
we should not think cryptocurrency give us profits in few moment.we've already see bitcoin developtment need years to reach its price right now.and maybe its happen to other coins to.
every development of a project certainly takes a few moments to develop. and for that it is not talking in short term. of course we must be patient and let the team work optimally, and finally we enjoy it too. maybe 2018 isn't a good year, but i believe crytocurrency will shine later
Yeah anything which makes difference gets time to happen, bitcoin is dream currency for millions of people, for now again price graph of bitcoin is getting normal, be patient and wait I am sure this investment will prove the best among all, today it is modern age and we should promote crypto currency in our society, 2018 will end up leaving a good news as the higher price of crypto currency.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Bitcoin has pumped too much into the price at the end of last year and now, up to now, almost a year now, we have the consequences of such an action. Therefore, in general, it would be better that Bitcoin did not make such sharp bursts in price, the consequences of this have a very negative impact not only on Bitcoin itself, but also on the entire cryptocurrency. Without this December price surge, Bitcoin now would have a significantly higher price.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Bitcoin has pumped too much into the price at the end of last year and now, up to now, almost a year now, we have the consequences of such an action. Therefore, in general, it would be better that Bitcoin did not make such sharp bursts in price, the consequences of this have a very negative impact not only on Bitcoin itself, but also on the entire cryptocurrency. Without this December price surge, Bitcoin now would have a significantly higher price.

Yes last year it was a surprise for most of us which made many millionaires and that unexpected pump had effect throughout 2018 and I hope we can expect stability instead of huge price pump for a month then bear market for a year.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

I think the next bull run will be on 2019 based on what i noticed in reading some articles about crypto currency, We should consider the fact that the crypto currency market in 2018 can be considered as one of the most crisis state in the history of crypto currency, The coins and investments are close to be down and has n profit. I think we should be prepared on what will come before this year end.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

Its hard to expect bitcoin back to highest price. I am believe bitcoin price will reach highest price again but i think not happen in 2018 maybe in 2019. Bitcoin pressed by negatives news this year and hopely the price will increase in 2019

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

The year 2018 started on a very good note for the crypto market as the bull run which happened on December, 2017 entered the early part of January, 2018. The current market shows a relative low status yet Bitcoin and other large cap coins with great influence are showing signs of recovery. The bull market will certainly come again.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

Its hard to expect bitcoin back to highest price. I am believe bitcoin price will reach highest price again but i think not happen in 2018 maybe in 2019. Bitcoin pressed by negatives news this year and hopely the price will increase in 2019

I agree with you, because too often negative news comes to hit bitcoin I think this is what makes the price sluggish in the market, I am sure no matter how small that hope will appear, holding back may be a positive thing.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Current situation of the crypto is good because so many coins have shows a good outcome of it and in this year 2018 bitcoin have not shows any special rise but they have become more stable in this year and i think it is good for the life of bitcoin as times goes bitcoin were gradually rise for a specific period and it is a good way to keep your money tax free and safe.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
eSurge

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

It's completely normal state of the market, which may indicate that we accumulate resources prior to any future price surges.

I remember 2014-2015 quite well, all these BTC price drops from 1250 to 220 (may have forgotten exact figures, but you got the general idea).
Still, even back then there were lots of fear-mongers crying and spreading panic across - still life went on, market continued to attract new players, finally we have observed the unprecedented price levels of all major cryptos.

To my mind, right now we are observing the inevitable market rollback after reaching top price levels, followed by the so called "flat" - just a normal thing, we already passed this 3 years ago.

All in all, I think we should focus on helping the market evolve, avoid panic and FUD, initiate new developments around Bitcoin & other cryptos - sooner or later, we will get back to high and even higher prices.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

The situation of the market is volatile which we don't know when it is going to recover and how long it is going to take we don't know. Instead of thinking negative about the market it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering. One positive news will make us increase the price of bitcoin, but everywhere we are hearing negative news which makes us think negative about the crypto market but don't give up keep faith in cryptocurrency definitely they will rebound.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/
Actually current Situation no have Cryptocurrency in the year 2018 if self.bitcoin price always failed significant in this year.we have still panic time and waiting holders Situation.the crypto market no have right place in this year 2018.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

Yeah that's right cryptocurrency is not good a this time. There's is no changes happen at all markets are still on downs and it is a bad things for all cryptocurrency holders or investment.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

the current cryptocurrency price condition in 2018 looks like prices tend to fall and the price may return to the cheapest price again because when there is a price increase there will definitely be a price correction that can make the price of bitcoin back to the lower price.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

With the continues bearish market trend, this situation had force many investors to left from cryptocurrency and sell their coins at lower price. This is also alarming as we don't know when this going to rise again. Although I still believe that we just need time to bounce back as this technology has capability to rise again. Keep the faith and be patient.
No doubt that currently people are passing from difficult situation, but I hope that the current hard time will not remain forever, but I hope that very soon everything will become good and very soon we will again see a good increase in bitcoin price and investors will surely get good profit form bitcoin investment.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Yeah that's right cryptocurrency is not good a this time. There's is no changes happen at all markets are still on downs and it is a bad things for all cryptocurrency holders or investment.
it just temporary in my opinion, while all investors confidence again about market fundamental especially about etf approval or bakkt trade they would buy bitcoin and altcoin.so market could recovered soon.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

This year was really not good for crypto currency because it had suffered great loss for some investors compared to last year. Bear market was all over the place and really changed the tempo and began endless downtrend that might scared some investors to sell dip price of their assets. That downtrend caused because of disapproval of ETF that really gave the hard blow for bitcoin and to other altcoins as well. Hopefully before end of the year we can see a comeback and making crypto great again.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Yeah you are right , this year is not good in crypto but i hope before and after the end of this year something good is happen . Dont make your self down be positive even if you see the market down you have a chance to hold more because of that and we have a chance to earn more. So be ready for the good happen , goodluck to us.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Now the market situation is a completely bearish mode which we don't have any clue how long it is going to take. Even now it is very tough to get trade because suddenly the prices of altcoins kept falling. Already we lose a lot of value which nobody did expect this situation.

I see another situation - the bears are struggling with bulls. I hope that the bulls will be the winners finally. Thus, the market is floating and swinging all the time. Suppose, the situation will become clearer in December.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

the expectation of growth is ruining bitcoin even more, because thus later those who hoped for it will leave the market

There's some chances that bitcoin can be global in future. The reason is bitcoin is highly volatile and grow more than Gold silver and other cryptocurrencies.

I would rather say that these chances are very high. I am almost sure that the cryptocurrencies will be used globally and partly replace the traditional money. As for the market, it will recover.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

As long as it is not going down I am fine with it. The reason why I believe bitcoin is strong is that we are still on the road to be much better than we used to be with every imaginable stat. From marketcap to price to user interest to more places to use bitcoin and all other kinds of stuff.

We are basically on the road to become one of the top currencies in the world behind dollar, euro, sterling and so forth, bitcoin has a potential to be used by more people than say Australian dollar is used for. This would really create a huge deal for us since we can literally go around the world spending only bitcoin and survive.

The true dream of a bitcoin person should not be that bitcoin could reach to $100k one day, I don't care about the price, the true dream should be and always been that we could potentially live only with bitcoin without needing fiat and honestly it looks like we are getting there sooner rather than later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: