Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2235 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

I believe that at the moment Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash are experiencing some difficulties and are not the first in terms of prospects.
The fact is that today competitors ethereum have recommended themselves very well, although ethereum I consider the most promising coin of all that is available in the Coin Market Cap. But you should also pay attention to the stellar, neo and waves.
Now XRP should be noted that the coin is likely to rise further in the future, maybe XRP will increase to $ 1 but in my opinion should invest in them and hold until the end of the year 2018. XRP values will go up even higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

I believe that at the moment Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash are experiencing some difficulties and are not the first in terms of prospects.
The fact is that today competitors ethereum have recommended themselves very well, although ethereum I consider the most promising coin of all that is available in the Coin Market Cap. But you should also pay attention to the stellar, neo and waves.
Now XRP should be noted that the coin is likely to rise further in the future, maybe XRP will increase to $ 1 but in my opinion should invest in them and hold until the end of the year 2018. XRP values will go up even higher.
I think the XRP and ZRX projects will be very good. two coins that can see a dollar price by the end of this year. it has a graph that is inversely proportional to the price of bitcoin.

ZRX - 1/4
XRP - 1/4
XTZ - 1/4
ADA - 1/4

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

As for me, two great coins to invest at the moment are Mana and Binance coin, both of them have background, the first is Decentraland, the second - Binance exchange.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

As for me, two great coins to invest at the moment are Mana and Binance coin, both of them have background, the first is Decentraland, the second - Binance exchange.
today Even in spite of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, it is being broken down and new platforms and trading exchanges are needed for the entire community of cryptocurrency users. Therefore, in order to get better quality services, new ico companies will be conducted with the development of such projects. I believe that investments in these projects will be the best.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

today Even in spite of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, it is being broken down and new platforms and trading exchanges are needed for the entire community of cryptocurrency users. Therefore, in order to get better quality services, new ico companies will be conducted with the development of such projects. I believe that investments in these projects will be the best.
Today, his company is better not to consider, because you need to be very knowledgeable in order to choose the most promising projects. But it is best to choose potential leaders on the stock exchange and I consider such stellar and pundiX, which is at a very good level of development of its projects.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I would also prefer these coins, values otherwise go to the coinmarketcap.com select the top coins and invest on those coins. All coins values are very low now so I vest and hold it for future. The changes are on the way hope soon the market will recover till that wait with patience and hold the coin for good income.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

Dash and Cardano are a great options for people who wants to get profit because they already have good reputation among other coins

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

I would say Ripple is not bad in hiw way to the coin number trhee on the markket after bitcoin and ethereum so I would bu ripple
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

The most suitable option for investing now is the Coinvest project, just ask you to pay attention to it and I think you will have a desire to purchase this token.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

I believe with the way the market is down, they are so many altcoins to pick from, you can add Neo, Ingot, Bnb, kcs, Ada to the list. But if I was to pick from your list, it will be Dash./

Dash remains one of the best cryptocurrencies. I believe that if you invest in it, you will never regret. Sure that it will gain more than many of the altcoins that are in the top-100. Besides it, I like ADA.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

The best altcoin to invest in is now clearly 0x for me because it has built something valuable and good for the future of crypto, and it has a good team and there are other many advantages must be taken into consideration.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Ethereum is a wise choice because I know ethereum has a very bad decline so it is very suitable to be bought at the lowest price and has the potential to experience a very fast increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: