Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China banned Crypto Events in Guangzhou  (Read 309 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

China has always tried to ban anything related to cryptocurrencies, They always do this but at the end you'll see that people in china are still freely using and promoting cryptocurrencies no matter what their government is saying. I wouldn't say that they can ban everything, They could only ban what they can't control.

Absolutely correct, I guess China government is not supporting cryptocurrency. It's really a sad news as they are the most populated country where you could see a lot of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

I have never thought that China will be against from the crypto even in the particular case. It will not be so useful for them for a little bit I think.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

This article is about discussion on the ban which China puts on the system of cryptocurrency in promotional events held in Guangzhou.

https://blog.amon.tech/china-banned-crypto-events-in-guangzhou/

I'm not sure China won't succeed in affecting the crypto market anymore, yes the time for China has passed even though China issued new policies and rumors. I think you are a team from Amon and you should try to increase the value of your token.

Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

Some decisions from this country are not clear for me but if they have done it, it has all reasons. But banning of crypto events is not so promising way for the future.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Imagine living in such a place

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

Well, China's Yuan is all set to take over from Dollar and is supposed to be the power source behind the ambitious mission of becoming the super power of the world. But this cryptos is a completely different beast which Yuan was not ready and it could break the dream of Yuan ruling the world. So they are not against cryptos, they are actually against the system that is a hindrance in the pathway of Yuan to rule the world.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

That seems to be a decision that is state or province specifoc and does not represent the whole country and we already know that most of these bans in China are just to stop scammers to raise funds that use the cover of ico to show legitimacy and raise funds but their intention is just to collect funds by copying some other project, collect the funds and disappear.
Who really cares about China anyway? It is not like anything good has ever actually come from here when it comes to cryptocurrency activities, and for all I care, they can ban whatever they want to ban, but the good thing is that the space will always keep moving on and getting bigger, with or without china.

If they see cryptocurrency as a threat so much that they are trying to run away from it or frustrate the users in their country, then that is their own cup of coffee. It is a global community and no one really cares whatever decision China has decided to make.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

very sad, even though crypto really needs support from various parties so that everything goes well, especially the support from the local government, hopefully the government will immediately make rules about crypto so that it does not clash with other rules
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

The Chinese government did not support encryption, so this is also a normal thing. In September 2017, the ban on the Chinese government led to a big waterfall in the market. Perhaps China is the strongest against crypto.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

That seems to be a decision that is state or province specifoc and does not represent the whole country and we already know that most of these bans in China are just to stop scammers to raise funds that use the cover of ico to show legitimacy and raise funds but their intention is just to collect funds by copying some other project, collect the funds and disappear.

Perhaps the actions of the Chinese authorities are aimed at protecting people from fraudsters.
No one will deny that lately the number of fraudulent ICO projects has been growing exponentially and this needs to be stopped.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

This article is about discussion on the ban which China puts on the system of cryptocurrency in promotional events held in Guangzhou.

I think it does not represent the whole country of china, banning all crypto events, i think its only directed in some areas of china, but i hope this is a bad indication that crypto will be banned in some countries too. I hope this does not apply to all countries.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Such actions speak of a hostile attitude towards the cryptoindustry by the Chinese authorities. The authorities urged the public to refrain from participating in the initial offers of coins (ICO), so as not to become victims of fraudulent schemes.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Thanks.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

The Chinese government did not support encryption, so this is also a normal thing. In September 2017, the ban on the Chinese government led to a big waterfall in the market. Perhaps China is the strongest against crypto.

Are they doing intentionally? What's wrong in that, a well developed and a powerful country should give a green signal for this tremendous development. Are they protecting the investors? This is really a sad news.

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

If this is the correct information then i think it is disadvantageous and difficult for the crypto market. Because China the country has a very large population and has a very high market share of the crypto market. It is difficult for our community to reduce the influence of Bitcoin.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

why they do this, china one of the technological countries, I thougt it could be interestting for such countries! hope some day something will change
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

I still do wonder what the problem of China is with cryptocurrency and I really wonder how it really sucks to be living in such a non-democratic system of governance. Well, that is their own cup of tea as I have no problem with whatever decisions they want to come up with. It is China, and we all know most of the things that have always come from this region are usually anti-cryptocurrency related.

However, it is understandable, that there may be some good reasons behind why they did that, but all the same, China seems not to be my main concern, as they will only be left out at the end of the crypto race if they do not come to their senses.
China is not a country where you can have freedom to do anything you want,it is like controlling country where you need to do what country allows you to do so basically they won't like freedom but crypto currencies means decentralization which means people have freedom to do anything so it is not a wonder they were against the decentralization but not against cryptos because they have NEO for their people.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Especially supporting crypto bazaar from the local government, We know that this restriction in China stops only from scammers, which is also used to show Iowa cover councils and to collect funding. China has made many rules for cryptocurrency, especially in the case of ICO fraud and scandal.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

I never want to hear bad news about Bitcoin in particular and the crypto market in general. Because they only make the situation worse and worse. A year of turbulence and challenges for the crypto market.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

I cannot understand why China reacts so aggressively to cryptocurrencies, because it seems to me that sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will eventually be used all over the world this can not be avoided.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: