Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No.1 Altcoin Back in Horror  (Read 379 times)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Recently, I spent a lot of time working on proof of stake and sharding. This is what our focus tea Ethereum is more than anything. We think that the proof of ownership and scaling up of both is very important and there has been a lot of progress in improving algorithms and developing various limitations over the past few months, Buterin said, I have also seen the economic analysis of transaction costs and how the transaction cost algorithm can be increased to basically reduce costs and make the protocol alignment center better and more efficient. That is the main thing that I do myself.

Ethereum was created in 2015 by Developer Vitalik Buterin and is now the second most valuable coin in the crypto world

This is the first blockchain project to use smart contract technology, which allows people to enter into an agreement without requiring a third party. It is also the first blockchain to include programming languages. Ethereum can also host decentralized applications (dApps), which are applications that function without a central control point, making it fair and transparent.and now everyone knows that Vitalik is threatening to leave Ethereum if the Cryptocurrencies market is still stagnant and immature. this is like a threat or even a Horror film for Ethereum holders who are struggling to maintain prices.

Vitalik's decision in my opinion is very selfish because he sounds like someone who continues to feel lacking in profits or he has other plans for Ethereum, no one knows except himself and God.and some media said that Buterin was contacted several times by Google for a contract, would there indeed be a new Ethereum with the old Vitalik, or the old Ethereum with Vitalik 2nd? and what is the future of Ethereum? Horror or Happy ending?

words taken out of context or misinterpreted.  Undecided
  @VitalikButerin "To be clear," detaching "meant detaching from * needing * to participate. No actual plans to disappear any time soon."
In general, about his departure from the project, there are news a couple of times a week, over the past two years

look for confirmation of such "news" in official sources

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Yes, it can be said like horror or a little creepy for now. Not only Ethereum, actually almost all altcoins experience almost the same burden. And that is the reality that exists in the existing market dynamics. Sometimes it's confusing to make a conclusion that I must understand.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

I believe the man is just being used to bring about a crash. Who knows, he might have been paid for it, because not everyone woukd want to see hiswork, most especially a good one as ethereum, that has made him (Vitalik) to become famous, to crash.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Vitalik left Ethereum if that happened I was sure he would never be able to make something big like Ethereum, why on Ethereum could he succeed? Because at that time there was no or more precisely no technology like Ethereum and Ethereum gave a new and interesting thing, but for now if he decides to leave Ethereum, he will never be able to achieve success Ethereum. And this were not a horror this is just the other Drama

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Though Ethereum is a very solid projects that brought many exeptipnal innovations in the industry but I don't the relevant of Ethereum will last forever, I think a project with better blockchain protocol  that is highly flexible and scalable for enterprise applications will soon take over.

Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

The market heavily effects the success or failure of cryptocurrency as it might cause doubt within investers and shareholders, the thought of what might happen next and make them nervous about their investment decisions. The thing to keep in mind is that we can't start panicking and remain calm if there is any hope for something good to come out of any sort of investment regardless of what it is.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I think changing to POS is a good move for future development, and also for massive adoption, as you know, mining is difficult for many peoples, and in other side people want to earn eth, so i believe with this change, eth can be massively adopted because many people will buy it and staking to earn some more
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Ethereum network has gone so large that it would be foolish to leave it as it is now.  I think it would just be a matter of time where Ethereum version 2.0 will be launched that will address all present problems and add more features.  this will bring Ethereum in neck to neck battle with eos for the king of altcoin.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

The chances are less of it being a horror ending as it's well supported by a strong group of developers and could survive even if Vitalik left

It's still very new technology so it will take a while to iron out the bugs and tackle the bigger issues to do with scaling and usability but its not got any major competition yet in terms of market share

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Recently, I spent a lot of time working on proof of stake and sharding. This is what our focus tea Ethereum is more than anything. We think that the proof of ownership and scaling up of both is very important and there has been a lot of progress in improving algorithms and developing various limitations over the past few months, Buterin said, I have also seen the economic analysis of transaction costs and how the transaction cost algorithm can be increased to basically reduce costs and make the protocol alignment center better and more efficient. That is the main thing that I do myself.

Ethereum was created in 2015 by Developer Vitalik Buterin and is now the second most valuable coin in the crypto world

This is the first blockchain project to use smart contract technology, which allows people to enter into an agreement without requiring a third party. It is also the first blockchain to include programming languages. Ethereum can also host decentralized applications (dApps), which are applications that function without a central control point, making it fair and transparent.and now everyone knows that Vitalik is threatening to leave Ethereum if the Cryptocurrencies market is still stagnant and immature. this is like a threat or even a Horror film for Ethereum holders who are struggling to maintain prices.

Vitalik's decision in my opinion is very selfish because he sounds like someone who continues to feel lacking in profits or he has other plans for Ethereum, no one knows except himself and God.and some media said that Buterin was contacted several times by Google for a contract, would there indeed be a new Ethereum with the old Vitalik, or the old Ethereum with Vitalik 2nd? and what is the future of Ethereum? Horror or Happy ending?

I think it is safe to say that Vitalik knows what he is doing. Also one of the visionaries in this space. If that would not be reason enough for me to be bullish about Ethereum, even with the current scaling problems, there is also the fact that most projects are happy to base their token on Ethereum and that trend is unbroken. Ethereum just has a good headstart on many things.
I would say that is pretty much safe actually, considering that this is a market where nothing is predictable anyway and whatever Vitalik ends up coming up with and how that affects the Ethereum market will only be known with time.

For now, even though Ethereum may have had good head start, a lot of competition is showing up and I guess the devs really would need to up their game, but however things would turn out eventually, only time will most definitely tell in such cases but for now, let's just be optimistic and hope the best is yet to come for Ethereum and Vitalik won't do anything selfish to jeopardize what he has built over the years.
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I hope the price of etherium can survive.
if in my opinion, it's just a snapping from VItalik for all cryptomania to be healthier in maintaining prices.
even if there is a new etherium from the old Vitalik it could happen but if there is the old Etherium with Vitalik 2nd in my opinion, it is very unlikely because Vitalik 2nd may not be like  good Vitalik 1st in developing and maintaining old Etherium.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

I think not only is it a horror, but it's almost like a mystery that is difficult to please. It's not impossible if some altcoins experience the same thing. I hope that everything will be fine by the end of 2018.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

I don´t see why you complaint. Vitalik has always give clear indications on what his will was and anyway it is not the only one who can actually make decissions, risking a fork.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Present market situation is too bad to describe. Ethereum is very important for altcoins. If market goes on higher,Ethereum will go on higher position.
Market condition may be bad but that does not mean it still has not been able to bring some goodies now and even over the years. We cannot say Ethereum is back in horror yet, as this is something that is generally applicable to the whole crypto sphere as the dark days fell on every one of them, with Ethereum not being an exception obviously, and in that way.

I just certainly believe that however things get to turn out, we surely will just have to wait and see, which makes it require patience and monitoring on how Vitalik will make certain decisions over time, but Vitalik opting out does not mean the Ethereum project will not continue.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

It takes time. Let's wait for their next protocol. However we should look other ERC-20 Token that will have a future use cases. Looks like the whole crypto market are maturing and it will take a long while before the mainstream adoption so i can't see the altcoin market as a horror status.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

I think that Vitalik's actions are only bluffing and surely this will later become the work of the development team to be better and more creative. The market is not friendly enough to make many crypto lovers feel dissatisfied.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Ethereum and all the crypto money market crisis. Don't think much of that. Soon the market will begin to improve.

Ethereum is very important for altcoins. Only this will bring Ethereum to good places in the long run.

And I believe that Buterin never can left Ethereum. Ethereum is the meaning his life. Maybe you knew, Yahoo's started their crypto investigation already. So Google will move next. Buterin is so good for crypto world but I don't believe he says yes them.

Nice mate, I agreed with you, ethereum will not be improve because it was reach the limit of their platform but the people who are using will definitely not losing it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Present market scenario is too bad to describe.  I don't blame only on Ethereum, market situation leads it to such a horror position. If market goes on higher, surely Ethereum will go on higher postion.

The point is if the market get recover for their prices some altcoins will get included for their price to join a big stand up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: