Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

Does the current signature bounty campaign last day today? Starting tomorrow can the signature be removed? Thanks for rewards. I will still support as part of volume trading. We wish you good luck!
This week is the last one (dev announced in Discord), so I felt dissapointed that I found this one too late.

No worries, more bounties on line , stay tuned to BitHostCoin for more developments and bounties  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

📢 Hello dear community , we have added great BitHostCoin announcement in http://BITCOIN.COM  website 😍

https://forum.bitcoin.com/post233405.html#p233405 🎁:

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  😃 🚀

Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Does the current signature bounty campaign last day today? Starting tomorrow can the signature be removed? Thanks for rewards. I will still support as part of volume trading. We wish you good luck!

Hi, can you contact us in our discord  Smiley

Thanks for inviting the discord app. I've been a little bit in the discord app today, but I'm pretty busy these days. How do you think about sign code, is it good to get it out, or do you want to take it for a while?

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
byhugom6
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Has the Bithost campaign been continuing after this week?
Can I apply for joining and starting my work this week or next week?

For signature campaign?

as per rules only 4 weeks allowed per participant

please wait for more announcements
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

📢 We have listed CRUX COIN in our BitHostlive platform for masternode hosting 😀

https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

just a click -- sit back -- earn it 🎉

"BitHostlive" "One click MN setup with 25$ credit "  🎁

MN_Master
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Why such big premine??

its not 40 days from genesis and already 2.4M coins in circulation - thats why price is down so big!

What presale investors say - presale price was 1 BTC per MN now its 0.14 BTC , 36 days after genesis ??

At this trend I understand why you state Cryptopia in Q1 2019, you well know that until then at this trend price and coin supply will be under 100 sat and so low that no normal exchange will list you.

Did you sell any REAL MN from 27 you claim - why you do not pay now CE listing, its pretty cheap - 2 BTC only.

And your ROI is so low - you deployed to many dev MNs - thats why ROI is 229% or 160 days - nobody can return what they invest for sure!
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

Why such big premine??

its not 40 days from genesis and already 2.4M coins in circulation - thats why price is down so big!

What presale investors say - presale price was 1 BTC per MN now its 0.14 BTC , 36 days after genesis ??

At this trend I understand why you state Cryptopia in Q1 2019, you well know that until then at this trend price and coin supply will be under 100 sat and so low that no normal exchange will list you.

Did you sell any REAL MN from 27 you claim - why you do not pay now CE listing, its pretty cheap - 2 BTC only.

And your ROI is so low - you deployed to many dev MNs - thats why ROI is 229% or 160 days - nobody can return what they invest for sure!

yeah... and adding one more point to this

the big wallets getting more staking rewards by Developers, so it preventing small holders to get their staking rewards faster.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use
Jackzz

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

With all due respects, i don't know why people find joy in opening new bitcointalk accounts, to defame good projects.

If you don't like the project, just ignore it
and if you have true evidence about what you are saying, log on with your real bitcoin talk account, and make your comments,
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use

I think you have not looked at many coins
For your information people are doing 5% premine , and this is not for developers
the premine coins will be used for further developments fee, listing fee, marketing, bounty fee, recruiting team members fee
and much more ,  

We are constantly improving the project as you can see through our news and all
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers
Due to BTC and other crypto forecasting news the price went to little bit low

The investors are got profit and keep coming to BitHostCoin
they got 3 4 MNs before exchange listing then how could they be in loss?

BitHostcoin ROI is huge and we are spreading with stand alone features of BitHostCoin and its platform BitHostlive

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

With all due respects, i don't know why people find joy in opening new bitcointalk accounts, to defame good projects.

If you don't like the project, just ignore it
and if you have true evidence about what you are saying, log on with your real bitcoin talk account, and make your comments,

Yah you right, as like you many aware completely aware of these false accusations ,

People know it when some good project getting moon these people would come and say like these

So people would review the project and will be understood the unique features of BitHostCoin  Smiley
then they will invest more and spread more about BitHostCoin  Smiley
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

📢 Hey community , We  are now listed into http://MASTERNODE.PRO  for wide visible and masternode stats 😀

https://masternodes.pro/stats/BIH/statistics 🎁

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  😍 🚀

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Next times, before raising the same question for other situation, please ask yourself first that why bitcoin fell down un-believable low price recent days.
Answer this question yourself, will lead to satisfaction with your curiosity.
Let's do it, next times, mate.

He should send Satoshi Nakamoto also a message inquiring about his feelings that he fooled his investors. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MN_Master
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Why you announce Cryptopia so late at Q1 2019, and why you didnt pay now very small 2 btc to be listed on CoinExchange if you really made good presale and not just spread coins between yourself??

Your price and fake volumes are sinking and that is the FACT! Good project will NEVER start like this, and you barely passed 37 days since genesis.

You have already WAY TO MANY coins in circulation and continue to produce more without point so there is no chance for price to rise, especially if you depending on trade from escodex and cryptobridge, which is close to none without faking it.

There is already above 20 MN hosting services live, and some of them with thousands of MNs deployed, you just late enter the field.

I do not see you can survive that Q1 for Cryptopia , and since you are not on CE yet, it seems that funds are low so we can expect soon exit scenario.

Lets see...
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

I do not see you can survive that Q1 for Cryptopia , and since you are not on CE yet, it seems that funds are low so we can expect soon exit scenario.

Your price and fake volumes are sinking and that is the FACT! Good project will NEVER start like this, and you barely passed 37 days since genesis.

it is true  it can't grow up
tommyleo

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Just to say....congrat to bithostlive.com!!!

I setup my masternode yesterday, in 1 minute and work perfectly!!! Super!!!
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Why you announce Cryptopia so late at Q1 2019, and why you didnt pay now very small 2 btc to be listed on CoinExchange if you really made good presale and not just spread coins between yourself??

You have already WAY TO MANY coins in circulation and continue to produce more without point so there is no chance for price to rise, especially if you depending on trade from escodex and cryptobridge, which is close to none without faking it.

There is already above 20 MN hosting services live, and some of them with thousands of MNs deployed, you just late enter the field.

Lets see...

Everything has its own timing , dont you know?
You are mentioning here cryptopia as late by the way why you didnt see we build platform before coin launch and paid CB before presale ?
why dont you mention those too ?

Lets come to you cryptopia question, we have already planned cryptopia at 2019 Q1 , which is never late , we are on our planning with surprises i can't reveal much for your message

Since you are a copper member but you forgot that CB decentralized exchange and no one have controls on it
There are so many bots trading out there , are you aware of that ?
if you aware of that then you wouldnt have asked volume question

about platform query : There is no late or earlier , but who is giving best service among them that is what matters
You can deny for any small reasons , but people are very much aware of it and very liked it because of the best price in the hosting market with 25 $ credit

as per our roadmap Coin exchange in Q4 2018,  there is more days left to exceed the date
Stay tuned to BItHostCoin to get more news ..  Cheesy

When one project get succeeds its usual to get these questions
We proud that we are on that success ladder

Anyhow thanks for your question otherwise i wouldnt have explained once again our great features and upcoming success to all at this time   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: