Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

I just read OP of this bounty thread and need to understand better about signature campaign. When the signature bounty campaign will be closed? Thanks. Good luck.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

What about indonesia language? It's available?
Yes, It also available

To whom i can discuss with?
Already join your discord channel. (Id : Max|Than_Abi)

You can contact us on our discord https://discord.gg/qdkuDEU  #felixclin
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.
Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.

Anyhow to setup in your pc , you need a vps to run a masternode , after buying masternodes you need to configure it with lots of linux commands , after that need to build a bridge between your wallet and your server with some codes .. Do you think its easy?

We offer the services to run masternodes in simple click along with 25$ worth free, by the way we have upcoming projects which are impressing the investors
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

Polish translation reserved ANN + White paper .

You can participate in anyone of the translations
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?

In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?

Price of the masternode is 1BTC for 3000 BIH coins
Already 7 masternodes sold remaining 23 are available
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

We have explained required information in our website and threads

You can read our whitepaper for more detailed information

here is he link please do have a look

https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
kantonamola

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 08:01:01 AM by kantonamola

have a nice day
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Turkish translation reserved for ANN and Whitepaper
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

Hi, bounty manager please help. I didn’t fill in the name of Discord in the Bounty signature correctly, please correct daha # 9725
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of
This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!
covertops

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.

Great idea, I think that users will soon be actively using this project and discuss the news!
covertops

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in the form of web services, now commonly known as cloud computing.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Great technology, I think it will be useful to all users who use similar technologies in their lives. It will be in demand.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Great technology, I think it will be useful to all users who use similar technologies in their lives. It will be in demand.

One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.

As far as I know, this distinctive feature is a major advantage over other projects that are competitors.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

As far as I know, this distinctive feature is a major advantage over other projects that are competitors.

I think that this should be interesting for users who are trying to be in the trend of modern technologies that are now actively moving in the crypto sphere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: