Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.

Why do you think that such decisions will lead to just something bad, you take it too negatively, I believe that on the contrary, it will help make the project better.
It is likely that this is so, I just want to say that investors should be those people who consciously make a decision and who understand how it works.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

I understand correctly that this project aims to combine the master nodes and the POS algorithm? Why now many projects and coins are switching to similar algorithms and technologies?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.

Why do you think that such decisions will lead to just something bad, you take it too negatively, I believe that on the contrary, it will help make the project better.
It is likely that this is so, I just want to say that investors should be those people who consciously make a decision and who understand how it works.
Believe this is the case, because those who do not understand the cryptocurrency industry - they are not interested in this and they do not pay attention to projects and do not follow this sphere.
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Wow, 1 masternodes price will be 1 btc ? That is amazing, but are you really sure about that ?. Anyway, why i cant access your link http://www.bithostlive.com/ , is it under construction? ?
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

I understand correctly that this project aims to combine the master nodes and the POS algorithm? Why now many projects and coins are switching to similar algorithms and technologies?

Well, because this is the future of cryptocurrency projects, it saves the network from the many problems experienced by the coins working on the POW algorithm.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Well, because this is the future of cryptocurrency projects, it saves the network from the many problems experienced by the coins working on the POW algorithm.
And what kind of problems are we talking about? I'm just trying to figure it out now and I would be interested to know what you think about it?
atronite2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

And what kind of problems are we talking about? I'm just trying to figure it out now and I would be interested to know what you think about it?

Well, I do not think, I am talking about real problems, this is not something that I invented. POW systems are not efficient, they require too much resources and computing power.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Well, I do not think, I am talking about real problems, this is not something that I invented. POW systems are not efficient, they require too much resources and computing power.
Yes, I can agree with that, but in return, it gives a good profit. This should cover all the costs of computing power and electricity.
atronite2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Yes, I can agree with that, but in return, it gives a good profit. This should cover all the costs of computing power and electricity.

Yes, that's right, but the fact is that from the time it stops producing more profit and in the future it will become unprofitable. This is not the fault of the market, just this algorithm is arranged that way.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Yes, that's right, but the fact is that from the time it stops producing more profit and in the future it will become unprofitable. This is not the fault of the market, just this algorithm is arranged that way.

Well, yes, it makes sense, thanks for telling me about it, I will read about it in more detail and figure it out. I have not thought about it before, thanks for causing my interest in it.
Punjabi

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

Update : 14 Masternodes has been sold so far and only 16 is left Pre-sale Ends in 10 hours 55 Mins hurry Up
brr22

Activity: 504
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

Where can I get coins? Tell me, bounty on social networks are closed?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

Hello bounty manager. How about twitter campaign because the google form say "The form BitHostCoin (BIH) Twitter Bounty is no longer accepting responses."
No longer will be accepting new twitter supporters? Thanks
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.
What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?

We are running bounties for translating both whitepaper and BCT thread

Soon you can get  whitepaper and BCT thread in many languages
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

We are here to vanish your inconvenience ,

We developed BitHost platform before coin launch

by that ypu can launch your masternodes in simple clicks only , so east and it saves your valuable time .. no commands and all

Of course it helps the all sort of users
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

There is no such harm to anyone , and no risky and all here in our platform

There is no hard techniques to be followed to launch masternodes

You simply press a mouse click with your masternode MN details

yes that's it and that's so simple

So secured and coins will be in your wallet only not in our platform

So no panic about losing coins too

Full of security and complete easy methods for our users and investors
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Wow, 1 masternodes price will be 1 btc ? That is amazing, but are you really sure about that ?. Anyway, why i cant access your link http://www.bithostlive.com/ , is it under construction? ?

Not at all , its working fine please do check it

Users are already running their masternodes in our platform

Please do visit once again
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

Where can I get coins? Tell me, bounty on social networks are closed?

You can buy our masternodes through our website www.bithostcoin.com

If any quesries you can contact our admin in our discord server https://discord.gg/qdkuDEU
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 06:00:21 AM by Lemayilleur

Hello bounty manager. How about twitter campaign because the google form say "The form BitHostCoin (BIH) Twitter Bounty is no longer accepting responses."
No longer will be accepting new twitter supporters? Thanks

Yes for the first phase it has been ended , but the bounty manager planning to launch some more

so please stay tuned to our website ann thread and social medias including discord
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

Hello friends. Who will tell when the end of the week is in the bounty of the company signature. In the topic of a specific date is not worth it. This is the end of the week, on Sunday or from the date of registration in the form.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: