Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETh will hit $1000 end of this year  (Read 1471 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

i do believe that eth can recover before the year ends but i doubt that it can hit $1000, maybe around $650 to $850 will be the highest possible price it can get this year.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

IMHO in current conditions, we will see at the best situation 700-750 USD if we will be lucky by the end of the year.

OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

i do believe that eth can recover before the year ends but i doubt that it can hit $1000, maybe around $650 to $850 will be the highest possible price it can get this year.
well, most likely the ETH price will indeed rise by the end of this year. but the price of $ 1k may still be very high for now. maybe I will also speculate that the ETH price will reach $ 600 and above at the end of the year.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

With the current crypto market, we see ETH price is going down but now is the right time to buy ETH. Because ETH price will increase to $ 1000 at the end of the year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:33 AM

End of 2018 Eth will be back over $1000 and bitcoin will be over $15000
yes i hope its happen, so many trader and investor is holding bitcoin and altcoin and waiting for massive bullrun. when its happen?watch 26th October, next week.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

It is easy to do if a huge end of the year rally is there in the market. Even if it happens early next year, it is still going to be fine.
edwinBWZ

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:24:57 AM

I think in order to achieve the value $1000 of it is certainly very difficult. But we won't know for a few months, what is going to happen. But I will think positive that the next two months will be a very big growth occurred. Especially for all Bitcoin and Ethereum.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

No, that is very close to the all time highs of both coins and for that to happen the demand for both coins will need to go up significantly and right now I do not see that kind of demand materializing, I understand the desire of people to see the price of those two coins to go up, but we need to be realistic, that is not going to happen until people are no longer afraid to invest in this market and that surely is going to take a lot of time.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

By the end of this year, there will be a sharp boom in exchange rates leading to an increase in the ETH exchange rate to $ 1,000 and the BTC to $ 15,000. This time, according to analysts, BTC and ETH are very resistant, so it is difficult to pump the exchange rate. Therefore, we can only hope for a brighter market in Q4.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I very doubt so, that is x5 raise in ETH and more than x2 raise on btc. If you write so, would be great to know your explanation and thoughts, or that is just pure speculation?
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

If BTC will be 15.000 + then yep it would happen but seems we are not so close to that price at this moment anyway ETH cant do it itself i mean rising in BTC.

Of course, the price of altcoins is very dependent on the performance of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 15,000 if the price of ethereum will be easy to reach $ 1000, many people believe that this will happen.
But now the cryptographic market is under strict control in many countries, so it is unlikely the coin will be pushed up by many donors as it did in previous years. However, it is impossible to predict anything, time will tell us all, for me, I also believe that the code will soon recover in late 2018.

Oktianabns

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

here I am sure eth will achieve your predictions more.
I feel eth will reach more than $ 1500 by the end of this year, because eth is very often used to create new tokens
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

yes i hope its happen, so many trader and investor is holding bitcoin and altcoin and waiting for massive bullrun. when its happen?watch 26th October, next week.
Sometimes there are too many predictions that the price increase will make some big investors no longer dare to invest in this market, which may adjust the bullrun in early 2019 or the end of 2019, so There is no guarantee that electronic money will increase by the end of October 2018, or December 2018
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

here I am sure eth will achieve your predictions more.
I feel eth will reach more than $ 1500 by the end of this year, because eth is very often used to create new tokens

I hope this year it is not possible for ETH to cross its previous value. Maybe by the next year the price of ETH will cross more than 1500$ easily because the development will update some developments about ETH.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

well, most likely the ETH price will indeed rise by the end of this year. but the price of $ 1k may still be very high for now. maybe I will also speculate that the ETH price will reach $ 600 and above at the end of the year.
Yes, expectations are low, only $ 500 or $ 600 is likely and we can expect it to come true, with expectations above $ 1000 being difficult, because at present ETH prices are very low, If those who buy now are reasonable and sell at prices above $ 400 is too profitable from the investment, so ETH hard to increase to $ 1000
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

Things can be more clearer only if we reach midway through November. I think it's the best time to tell how ethereum and the rest of cryptos will look like until December. 1,000$ is really achievable if certain events and can trigger ethereum's push towards breaking the resistance.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

I think the highest ethereum can go should be around $500 before end of this year.  Many speculators are even saying ethereum might goino down further than were it is now . This year 2018 , has been a very bad year for all the coins and most of them has lose over 50% of there values and ethereum is not exempted.  Therefore,  the current situation provide opportunities for those with risk capital to buy and hold as from next year it might resume another bull run again.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

i hope its happen, so many trader and investor is holding bitcoin and altcoin and waiting for massive bullrun. when its happen?watch 26th October, next week.
Alot of people are actually expecting some optimistic move before the end of the year, and probably, we may end up getting to see some possible move upward with a lot of it depending on how bitcoin gets to move anyway. Most of the markets are consolidating at the moment, and what we are all waiting for is to see how things would pan out before the year runs out. I am optimistic, a lot of traders and investors are optimistic, but we only need the bulls to really make some statement at this point in time now and then we will very much see participation in the market.

It is easy to do if a huge end of the year rally is there in the market. Even if it happens early next year, it is still going to be fine.
Well, the likelihood of having a huge rally for altcoins may be there, but I am not sure if this is something we may get to see with bitcoin. I may be wrong, but at this point, all I just want to see is to see bitcoin break out upward as this would give the altcoins chance to breathe and do well in the market as we keep seeing a huge growth in a whole lot of them. How far they get is only something we will just have to wait and see. However, it is, ETH among other altcoins, have greater chance of growing and hitting its previous ATH, but time will tell how things would end up eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jaja colleen

Activity: 188

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Where did you get that news?no one can speculate that ETh and Bitcoin price will rise at the end of the year so do not expect to much because it's price depends if they are making good development and also companies and mass adoption.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
LingoMaster

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Don't forget the impact of ongoing Trade War! Big players are cashing out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: