Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal token  (Read 1030 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Can we become a member of the project and receive our own personal coins?
I can be a dreamer, but I think it would be interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I propose to consider the example of the messenger.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?
Would you like to have a personal currency?  Is it interesting?
Making such tokens requires you to have some certain knowledge of computer works because if barely based it on what you have just saw that is not how things are going. It takes a lot of hard work in order to make a single token and to even spread it to the community. It should have a sole purpose on why do you create your own personal token because if not this is just consider as another shitcoin again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Some things sometimes would remain as fantasies. Well, if it could be possible, it would have been good. If also the individual tokens receivedcan have value, then onemight have seen a good reason behind it.
I am just thinking that if individuals should have their respective tokens, then we might just have millions or billions of different tokens with their respective smart contracts.
I will still reiterate my main concern, which is the value such tokens would have when they are listed on exchanges.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Some things sometimes would remain as fantasies. Well, if it could be possible, it would have been good. If also the individual tokens receivedcan have value, then onemight have seen a good reason behind it.
I am just thinking that if individuals should have their respective tokens, then we might just have millions or billions of different tokens with their respective smart contracts.
I will still reiterate my main concern, which is the value such tokens would have when they are listed on exchanges.
Some creates for fun or mere of collection, or they have resources that's why they create their own token. But it might be useless if have no real purpose.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?
Making such tokens requires you to have some certain knowledge of computer works because if barely based it on what you have just saw that is not how things are going. It takes a lot of hard work in order to make a single token and to even spread it to the community. It should have a sole purpose on why do you create your own personal token because if not this is just consider as another shitcoin again.

Creating a token based on an already created blockchain does not require any special abilities. With EtherDelta, anyone can do it in 10 minutes.
The most important thing is his destiny and future use. In short, it must be covered with a physical or intellectual product.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:48:05 AM

You can visit the Ethereum official page https://www.ethereum.org/token , they have the tutorial step by step create your personal token, but I don't think this is the real project, you just create the token without the team copy and paste the code inside it, it easily and you can try it free.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

If i'm not mistaken to understand what you wishing. that is you wanted to have your own coin that is specifically for yourself. so what is the point if it's just available for yourself. would it be useless?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

I can't understand the 'personal token' till the emd. But I suppose that getting them from the projects is very nice and profitable doing and there is not something bad.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

Tokens are available for everyone and its being special in the each project gives them a chance to have a feature. Personal tokens could be on the market and they could be even reserved.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

The feasibility of your dream seems vague to me,, everyone one having a personal coin is impracticable because of many reasons, firstly few people have ideas and the technical know how about bringing ideas to reality, secondly it's multiple folds of expenses to create different coins for everybody and lastly how do you make the coin to work and survive when everybody have separate coins, are you all going to have MVP or working product.. To me you're just daydreaming
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

The Idea of course sound good and yes, it is interesting. But what will form the value of the coin? If the coin has no value, the interest in it will shrink within minutes.
Qurelal (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

Personal tokens have a chance to appear on the market only on the condition that the person who creates them will sell a product that will be considered by community as usefull and this personal token will be the only currency through which it will be possible to buy this product. This is the only option in which a personal token can success.

I agree. A person can sell his personal service. It can be any action, communication, transfer of information and anything else.

There are Cryptocurrency advisors that are invited to various international events. Usually organizators offer them salary, some of them wish to receive their salary in their personal tokens - which they personally burn after receiving them. This is a great way to make a personal token useful and increase its value.

I think personal coins would find great popularity. Personal coins can be used in different situations. You have described one of them and it's good in my opinion.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

You can visit the Ethereum official page https://www.ethereum.org/token , they have the tutorial step by step create your personal token, but I don't think this is the real project, you just create the token without the team copy and paste the code inside it, it easily and you can try it free.

I'm talking about different personal tokens, but the project can be one. I will check your information. It may be what I think about.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

if you just make a coin with your own name I think it's easy, but making the value of the coin is important. so make more people using your coins so that it can have value, if you want to search, there are some people who teach to make coins.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

I appreciate your opinions and dreams. But it is better to think of existing cryptocurrency, so as to know its capacity and benefits as well. Everyone can dream but at least a dream that makes more sense. Maybe what you say here will require a process of time, energy and also the costs that are not small to carry out. Thank you in advance..
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

I appreciate your opinions and dreams. But it is better to think of existing cryptocurrency, so as to know its capacity and benefits as well. Everyone can dream but at least a dream that makes more sense. Maybe what you say here will require a process of time, energy and also the costs that are not small to carry out. Thank you in advance..
I don't agree with you. We found out that this possibility already exists. You can find a few suggestions above.
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

But isn't it senseless? What is the rate of such tokens?
I think it can be done just for fun and nothing else..
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

if you just make a coin with your own name I think it's easy, but making the value of the coin is important. so make more people using your coins so that it can have value, if you want to search, there are some people who teach to make coins.

Making your own token based on ETH is not a problem. The problem is to make people decide to buy it in order to use it for trading or other purposes.

Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Making your own token based on ETH is not a problem. The problem is to make people decide to buy it in order to use it for trading or other purposes.

I think about this. I can send payment for services with my own coins. Then they can be changed to any currency. Maybe this option?
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:55:02 AM

In order for you to have a personal coin, you need to have sufficient capital in creating an ICO project platform that requires professional team members and consultants. Also, you definitely need to establish your platform and should be written in the whitepaper for the investors awareness of your propose project. Covering all the necessary requirements, then I guess your team should have a road map and timeline that will cover every single  stage of the project so that you will now where your project is heading to.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

In order for you to have a personal coin, you need to have sufficient capital in creating an ICO project platform that requires professional team members and consultants. Also, you definitely need to establish your platform and should be written in the whitepaper for the investors awareness of your propose project. Covering all the necessary requirements, then I guess your team should have a road map and timeline that will cover every single  stage of the project so that you will now where your project is heading to.
I agree. Need a team of experts. I assume that this should be a platform and everyone can create their own token. I was offered a similar. There are Eth and Waves.
Have you heard of them? Can you share your experience?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: