Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH  (Read 797 times)
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

I think it's too early to make a prediction about the future of Stellar. But its partnership with IBM is promising for the future.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

Hey friends don't bullshit me Cheesy
Why would Stellar be "Eth killer"? It's not gonna work. Two different platforms. Two different jobs. Stellar lumen is a very solid project. The infrastructure is very serious. Eth is already very successful. Why would two be competitors?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

They call each project 'ETH Killer'. This proves that the ETH is really good. The investor goes to invest in ETH and looks after projects that want to pass the ETH. If the project owners did their development through their original ideas without making them like anything else, perhaps some had already passed ETH.
many project claiming they can kill Ethereum in future, but just few mont-year they got died before killed Ethereum, and the main problem for Stellar is centralized system.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Thank you for the interesting article, but at least Stellar is not called the “slow killer of ETH”. I believe that a platform that would become better ETH should have at least ease of use. And as we see all the "silent and not silent killers of ETH" are painfully complicated. I am not saying that ETH is very easy to understand using, but still it is much simpler than other types of competitors. The fact that some projects have started to switch from ETH to other platforms is more because they have collected very little money for ico or very little and are mistakenly convinced that changing the platform will fix this situation. I know a few examples of transition projects from ETH to other platforms. As a result, they have everything getting worse.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

I learned to ignore the loud news regarding crypto currencies.  I begin to react and analyze any crypto currency only after concrete actions from its developers. The news also promised us a huge increase in cryptocurrency, which was not fixed in any way, and also the news provided a huge amount of ethereum killers — but no crypto currency ever reached this  goals.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?
Not really a Ethereum killer but rather a competitor. More like Ethereum to bitcoin some says eth will eventually dethrone bitcoin at number one spot. We should be supporting these alt coins as they all have flaws. I think stellar would be a very good competitor of eth as it's slowly having massive support from the community.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

There are many ETH killers out there, NEO comes to mind as the obvious choice, but there are others. QTUM is a combination of ethereum and bitcoin, LISK offers sidechains to improve security and performance, ADA is another one. Which one will succeed is the question
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

I can't agree at the moment that STELLAR will kill ETHEREUM. But it is true that there are projects that work on the platform, STELLAR. I think it is possible to consider it, and to act quickly in modern realities.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Very early to think which cryptocurrency will kill ethereum in future. Such role can take EOS, NEO, Cardano, NEM. Ethereum has a lot of competitors.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1876
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Steller in itself has performed well but I do not think it comes nowhere near being the killer of ETH. For me ETH is still the second best coin on the market.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?

i think that in the next years ( > than 5), the great strong point of eth will be its future hybrid pos-pow structure.

So, eth > stellar (i have both eh!)
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

I don't really see them as competitors, both projects can blossom on their own and surpass their previous ATH when the time comes
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Ethereum is still one of the most promising coins among all cryptocurrencies and so far it’s unlikely that some young coins will be able to replace them in the near future. Cryptocurrency is developing, however, ethereum will not stand still. Now there are good changes in this coin. In addition, the appearance of wrapped bitcoins on the ethereum network will also sell her popularity. Ethereum will long be the leader of the altcoins.

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

It is funny! Stellar can't compete with ethereum, I know only some of ICOs based on stellar, but ethereum is most popular one.
Nothing will beat ethereum!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Stellar is a great  project and with IBM support, it should do well. I do not see it as ETH killer but just one of the competitors for ETH out of many. The crypto space is still growing so no worries about who is killing who.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Passing ETH might be a hell kind of work to stellar considering the number of contracts on ethereum increase time 100 to stellar almost everyday

Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

It is the simple advertizing Stellar. Ethereum will be always the king of all projects and if Stellar could kill with Ethereum It would already kill him.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

Stellar offers a very complex system in the future, but competing with ETH is very unlikely, maybe it can, but I'm sure it won't last long.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

I do not think that Stellar is a competitor of Ethereum. Stellar looks more like a Ripple competitor. I would like Stellar to take  Ripple place .  I like this project more.
muncuss

Activity: 696
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

Every top coin is different and unique so i don't think stellar will replace ethereum. one will prefer using stellar and other will prefer ethereum because what they offer is different

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: