Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is responsible for the scam project  (Read 26182 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

I think that we are all partly responsible for this. People who succumb to deception, in some way provoke fraudsters to deceive themselves. We must combine our efforts and not pay a penny of scam projects.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

In addition to the administration of the project there is no one to blame be careful and pay attention to the administration of the project opened its faces it gives confidence in the project !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

I think it's all some guy named Jeff. Jeff puts together all the scam projects. Go away Jeff you're not welcome in the crypto space anymore!

Do you know him ? If so - reveal information. it should be helpful for some people here. Btw, in many countries absent responsibility for
fraud actions with crypto, police not considering it like felony Sad

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Mosenicheskie projects are very often organized with the connivance of the authorities. Then, when it is necessary for the project to declare scam organizers for a certain share of the collected funds, the authorities are asked to close their project and everything becomes excellent. Suckers without money, organizers and authorities with a good profit.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

If an ICO project turns out to be a fraud, then its promoters must be made responsible for it. Those who manage the social media channels and the bounty campaigns also must be held responsible, unless they are able to prove that they had no idea about the criminal activity.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
That responsibility belongs to us. No one forces us to participate in ICO projects, so if we encounter scams then we have to accept, investment is the risk and risk we can't avoid. However, I hope that there will be an agency that sets strict rules for ICO to limit the risk of scam

KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

It is difficult to prove the fact of fraud if you received tokens. Issuing them is not a problem. But what will you do with them if after ICO the cost of these tokens is much lower than at the time of purchase? Developers will offer you to wait until the price rises, and this will continue forever.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

obviously, developers must be responsible for the losses suffered by investors, they must carry out missions according to the writing in the whitepaper
but this is the disadvantage of an unregulated investment model, where there is no agency that regulates ICO, so developers are easier to commit fraud, and of course this is the thing most crypto communities hate most, because the name cryptocurrency will be a bad name in the eyes world
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

No one will be responsible for it. This is a market of belief and there is no law here. So to avoid bad things, you should equip yourself with the best knowledge to avoid getting involved in fraudulent projects. The work here is very risky.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

No one is responsible for the fraud that occurred in crypto. When many people in the crypto then they who will bear what they will get for themselves. project risk has become a scam that should be found and selective in the ICO is the important thing. certainly, there should be a big punishment but for this, there is no law that could ensnare it.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

We as investors and supporters of this technology are responsible to choice a legit project and do our diligent research before making a decision to invest on those ICO. Doing this will minimize those scammers as they can't get our money with their fake projects.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

I am sure that there is no one to demand responsibility for the project. For me it is important, but unfortunately impossible. I would like to punish all those who have such a difficult time in my projects
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Fraud projects are done by people whoi targets to con the unaware investors. It is very difficult catch them. So, what punishment they derserve should come only after they are caught.

The person/s responsible for these acts are the entire team who manage the projects or ICO's. The teams which do not take into considerations, the hard work and effort of the investors are the primary reason why there is a decrease of trust of the cryptocurrency users in the projects, it also affects the reliable ones.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

The team behind the project should be held responsible for any ICO scam. This forum has been trying it best to give maximum punishment to those who involve in scamming others which is the right to do in order to reduce the work of scammers.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

The people are responsible, who think it is a good idea to scam others who does not have the adequate knowledge yet, and of course everybody who is helping them, knowing /guessing what is going on. They should be punished, but unfortunately it is very easy to dissappear in the crypto space, so many of them get away.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

I do not know more clearly who is responsible for the fraud project. What I know is that if the manager of the project is a manager, then the manager gets red trust. I see this in some accounts that have been/are managing bounty projects.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

The team behind the project should be held responsible for any ICO scam. This forum has been trying it best to give maximum punishment to those who involve in scamming others which is the right to do in order to reduce the work of scammers.
It is true certainly of the team should be responsible for this. but when even the identity of the team alone also forged then what to do? This certainly will go back to yourself to how to choose ICO which is not a scam and this indeed is difficult. but the risks must be accepted then yourself too well that should be responsible.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

I think Red trust should he be the punishment for such act, and I have seen some of it on this forum.
As touching the party that is responsible for a scam project, I don't have a clear Idea of this..

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

The team should be responsible for their own projects
Because,government don't responsible  with any cryptocurrency investment if ico became scam.
I think we must be carefull for any project nowadays.
there is no punishment for sure for scammers
but,if "fraud projects" sponsored by bounty managers in this forum
sure,we can give red trust,report to moderator
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Only the creators of the project and no one else are responsible for this. It seems to me that these are the main culprits and the main scammers. I'm just furious at the people I lost most of my money to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: