Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is responsible for the scam project  (Read 26182 times)
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

The person responsible is of course the scamer and the core team who are directly involved in making the ICO scam, but because in some countries, the legal regulations regarding crypto currency are still not available, so they are used to make the ICO scam
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

I think fraud is planned very rarely. And if such cases occur, then I am sure that this is due to the actions of the creators of the project. I am sure that these are the main criminals and the main fraudsters. I don’t like people who don’t give money back to ICO investors.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

The project leaders, founders and co-founders are responsible for scam projects. This is why we need ICO regulations
to make it more secure to invest in ICO s. Failing of an ICO for different reasons is a separate topic.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 08:04:07 AM by edmundo

The people responsible for fraud and theft in the industry are those who will want to pry on other's situations taking advantage of them. We all know this industry is porous in terms of regulations and lack of enforcement authorities. It has presented an opportunity for dubious tendencies and actions from fraudulent people floating fraudulent projects just to defraud unsuspecting people. Unless, stark regulations are put in place, this may never change.   
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

The project leaders, founders and co-founders are responsible for scam projects. This is why we need ICO regulations
to make it more secure to invest in ICO s. Failing of an ICO for different reasons is a separate topic.
I think all who are concerned with the project should be held accountable. In fact, the person who posted the bounty or ann thread at bitcointalk, was also exposed to the sap even though he just and only posted it and have nothing relationship with the project.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

in my opinion no one is responsible, because when you invest in ICO it means you are ready for the risks that exist and one of them is the ICO is scam and for now there is no law that can punish people who commit scam at ICO, because ICO has not legal.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

The one who set it up of course, you cannot blame those bounty hunters because they too are a victim of these scamming, who would want to promote a scam project, where you will not get paid also, I got out of campaign if I there was a question or allegations, when there's smoke there's fire.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

I do not think there is, because all this time I have experienced a fraud project and no one is responsible even the gift manager only apologizes. We certainly don't want to get a fraud project and if there is a penalty for being responsible it will definitely be better. And this will be a lesson for all.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:33:38 AM

In this unregulated market, its hard to find who should responsible when many fraud project and scamming people. Thats why, i think ICOs should be regulated by government because too many scam ICOs this year.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

I think the one who is responsible for project scams are the members who build the project. But i think also considered the bounty manager, it can give a negative thrust to bounty manager because he/she is the one who manages the bounty campaign.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

The team members and the developers. I also think that bounty hunters are also responsible for that. Moreover, investors that are putting their money into such projects, without any investigation should also be responsible for fraud ICOs.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

No one is responsible. I do not see that at least one Creator of the project skam put in prison or fined. It is worth considering how to still calculate the creators of these pyramids and these deceivers

Sad but true, no one is responsible for scam projects. Crypto market is not regulated now, so scammers go unpunished after they take investors' money and disappear. You, me and everyone else take all risks and responsibilities for he money we invest in different projects.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

Of course, mainly project managers are behind the fraud in these cases. They often disappear with the received money.
But the fact that someone was caught or imprisoned is really isolated cases.
The last such news about the capture of fraudsters I heard from Ukraine or Russia.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I think the main thing is do your own researches when you making your investments and all will be fine
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

There were and still are scammers in this space. The whole ICO process was basically a wide open door for corruption and fraud. These people who stole money will all be identified once day, they will all face legal battles and hopefully, some of them will spend some time in jail. Regulation will come to this space, and I cant wait for it.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Lindell

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Everyone should be responsible especially the bounty managers, investors, bounty hunters and ICO reviews. A wise investor should be definitely sure of the project. Awareness should always be practiced. As long as there is a scam, even small plants they can still live and grow in numbers. So reduce the scammer until they get lost.  I hope kyc will be implemented for the team.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Actually it is no one who is guilty about that because there is always a chance for all of us to face a scam porject. In this circumstance, We have to be carefull before invest to any project. Also searching is most important thing in this market so firstly everyone have to learn how search to a project.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

I believe that the team is primarily responsible for the scam, who else?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

And who will punish them? It's anonymous. And scammers certainly will not show their identity to the whole world. All the names and photos of dummy
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Well, the one responsible for any scam project is people who are wishing to get an easy money by deceiving people.
And the punishment that they deserve should be jail, and let them rot in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: