Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the USDT crashing?  (Read 1175 times)
airdropcoin (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Well there is just panic and fud regarding usdt in the market and im not sure if there is something serious about it or not, but the result is that people are selling or swaping there usdt for btc and eth that is giving them good pump, lets see how market reacts to all this fud in coming days and weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse?
No it won't. Look how high BTC has risen. Something is happening with bitcoin, either bot trading, or the whales are moving money around. It could also be that some news regarding the stock market is pushing the price up. The investors are dumping tether, (they use tether to buy altcoins), which is what is driving the price of tether down. By the way,  USDT is not a real cryptocurrency. You risk your money every time you put it in USDT. Like what has happened right now.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Traders often sell tether to buy other cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ethereum, price increase 10% within one hour, sudden influx of tether sellers would push down the tether price, I also saw that some article told us USDT was created to collapse, it'll collapse in anytime, but until now still nothing happen, maybe current situation is a best time to wake up market?  Cool
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

BTC rose 13%.

WRONG. bitcoin is worth the same as it has always been worth for the past 3 months: it is about $6500 +-$300.
don't look at its tether value. it is tether not fiat.

Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?
why should it? the market didn't rise up because of USDT to want to collapse with it.
of course there will always be stupid panic by  the newbie bag holders every time something like this happens but there is no logical reason for it if that's what you are asking.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

What happened, why USDT crashed? Where is this news, are there any links, I am very curious about this.
I guess, this may be just another dump of the whale. We have experienced it many times like this. Don't be too alarmed. In my opinion, USDT is unlikely to collapse anyway.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

I think this fud and let us wait for announcement from Tether team, tether team announcement can relax many people.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

It is just one more useless information. Nothing will happen with Tether, after such long period of flat such a growth is a normal behavior on the market.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

I do not think that the USDT will collapse. This is a very convenient and useful coin in practice, if at all it can be called a full-fledged cryptocurrency. However, in practice it is very convenient to use as a buffer for the exchange or the need for withdrawal of funds either for some sludge or as an intermediate step for transferring to fiat.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

I think there will be no tether crash, bad news about the tether like Binance delist USDT, USDT sam,..  just the shark's tricks, they make price of BTC, ETH up. So, keep calm.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

Nobody knows for sure, and honestly I do not care, why this trash coin has dumped. The most important thing is that BTC and ETH pumped during the last night and it is a great sign for the bullish market! We are at the end of falling market!
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

It is just one more useless information. Nothing will happen with Tether, after such long period of flat such a growth is a normal behavior on the market.

For me, I think this is just FUD, even though there has been claims that USDT isn't backed by any fiat or bank deposits unlike it's TUSD counterpart that's back by bank deposits. Again, the crypto space responds to news and because it's very spontaneous most of the times, there was massive response by the whales accordingly
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

If the Tether USDT news is legit, it can cause a huge crash in the markets but who knows... it can all just be FUD.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

centralized altcoins will always collapse one day. i don't know if this is Tether's collapse here or not but it is something that will happen eventually. maybe this is like an early warning telling people to stop closing their eyes on the issues that centralized coins have.

by the way so far there has been no price rises at all. there is a lot of volume today going in and out because of panic but there has not been any significant rise anywhere.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

KuCoin  already open trades for USDT.
Price start going back.
How easy to manipulate this market

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

It does not look like collapsing at all. Better alternative stable coins have been hitting the market, but I think that the most know one UST still has the first to market advantage.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

The fact that the USDT creates coins and buys bitcoin is already contrary to the laws of the market. I would not want this coin to exist as it carries a threat !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

There is a lot of speculation that Tether will collapse and become worthless. They have not passed an official audit yet and in their terms and service they are not required to accept tether in exchange for USD.  People are running to the gates to cash out their ether into coins that actually have value before its too late.  This may be another crash similar to bitconnect.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

don't listen to them they just created FUD to panic people that can dump the market, just keep continue earning cryptocurrency.

spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

There is a lot of speculation that Tether will collapse and become worthless. They have not passed an official audit yet and in their terms and service they are not required to accept tether in exchange for USD.  People are running to the gates to cash out their ether into coins that actually have value before its too late.  This may be another crash similar to bitconnect.

I agree with you, I think Tether will bring us many problems, if callaps occurs, then cryptocurrency capitalization will drop very much, it will be a disaster. I can not understand why they do not audit, and why community is indifferent.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: