Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 01:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Africa be a good place for crypto?  (Read 3545 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

My opinion there are not one country have potential at Africa will great for crypto, many country at the Africa is have economic crisis and never for thinking about bitcoin and altcoin, maybe by accepted bitcoin there have allow for other country at Europe.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

The success of digital wallets in the African continent was really great and based on what I've read on news articles about it, it really helped the economy and the businesses when it all started years ago.
With this in mind, will Africans be welcoming of bitcoin/altcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to earn cash or invest? Like using it as real money / cash?
Africans are not really knowledgeable and good enough to use Bitcoin as a payment method. In Africa, technology is not well developed and many things are still wild. So I think in America it's a good place for cryptography. All conditions are very good to support the development of Crypto.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

maybe a good african country to become a cryptocurrency place but I see some african countries are still not too risky, so even then you should be more careful with the cryptocurrency you have.
What seems to me is they don’t allow themselves to get out of that restricted circle. They don’t want to be good countries and to be enlisted in good names around the world. Their governments always been detreating them and demolishing the development. Those people do want their lives to become amazing, but the governments are sold out. They are cruel.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

Africa is a developing country and with a lot of challenges poverty being the main issue. They lack electricity and access to the internet. For this reasons, I do not see it as a good place for crypto for now
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

Africa has always been a good place for cryptocurrency such as bitcoin. As a matter of fact, there are less government interferences concerning activities in the world of cryptocurrency compared to what is happening elsewhere in the world especially those in Asian countries, where there are many regulations concerning the use of bitcoin.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

The success of digital wallets in the African continent was really great and based on what I've read on news articles about it, it really helped the economy and the businesses when it all started years ago.
With this in mind, will Africans be welcoming of bitcoin/altcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to earn cash or invest? Like using it as real money / cash?

People have no money. You can invent any type of payment solution if there is no money, everything is useless.
I agree. If people do not have money, it is very difficult to introduce something new. (Not only cryptocurrency).Everyone deserves a normal and decent life.Africa and Africans are no exception.It seems to me that this continent is very suitable for mining using alternative energy sources.It's just the perfect place.If you look at the whole picture, in addition to Africa, many countries also do not use cryptocurrency.Therefore, the example does not take one.There is a time for everything.There will be a cryptocurrency in Africa)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

I myself observe that Bitcoin is increasingly popular in Africa as evidenced by the emergence of several ICO projects, especially those with exchange concepts from Africa. maybe in that country entrepreneurs have started to introduce Bitcoin to their colleagues and I just hope that in the future there will be more and more Bitcoin presence in Africa and other major countries.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

most developed countries in Africa have an open mindset towards crypto and this makes them progress and develop in many fields, especially the economy, the micro sector, and finance. they believe and believe that blockchain and crypto will provide benefits and benefits to what they do
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Using digital currencies requires a well-developed and stable Internet infrastructure and basic computer literacy of the population.
No offense, but I don't think that both these preconditions are fully met in Africa.
Instead of introducing cryptocurrencies there I would rather encourage African governments to spend money and efforts on combating hunger, shortage of water and electricity and building normal homes and roads.

cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

African economies are in poor condition. And when people have nothing to lose, they can afford more risky investments in cryptocurrency. I think that this is the main reason why cryptocurrencies in these countries are so popular.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

The chance is big and I'm sure the probability of bitcoin to be success as big as the chance. Africa is actually deserve to know and use bitcoin, and bitcoin also will be ready to embrace many things as whole. Unfortunately, I think the country with such opportunity will also have the system of currency. I'm sure banks will be the opposite, but, once, when they already realize the benefits offered by bitcoin, they will have no doubt to use it as the currency.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

The chance is big and I'm sure the probability of bitcoin to be success as big as the chance. Africa is actually deserve to know and use bitcoin, and bitcoin also will be ready to embrace many things as whole. Unfortunately, I think the country with such opportunity will also have the system of currency. I'm sure banks will be the opposite, but, once, when they already realize the benefits offered by bitcoin, they will have no doubt to use it as the currency.
There's possibility that Africa will be a good place for cryptocurrency as long as they accept it. And I think the only problem of this country is they are not yet based in technology and they country is facing a lot of problem and issue that need to focus first. But I think if they accept Bitcoin surely it will lessen their financial status and for those people in there country of they start to used Bitcoin then eventually they will help them in their lives.
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Although African countries are still in a poor condition, they now have a policy of openness to the Bitcoin market, so I think it is a market that is perfect for us to participate. Anywhere government support is good for us
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

Although African countries are still in a poor condition, they now have a policy of openness to the Bitcoin market, so I think it is a market that is perfect for us to participate. Anywhere government support is good for us

That is true, but I doubt that Bitcoin will help those countries in their development. Crypto may be even harmful to developing countries due to its high volatility and lack of government control. What is good for established economy isn`t necessary the same for one trying to get up on its feet.
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Most of the countries in the region of africa are developing and aquiring more modern technology, if the case some countries in Africa will be interested in crypyocurrency technology ,then it is good for the countries of Africa , they are developing and might be willing to accept cryptocurrency.

Africa might be backward in terms of technology but if they adopt the blockchain technology before the rest of the world, they can be in a commanding position to compete with world super powers. Bitcoin is really going to benefit to those countries who will adopt it earlier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

It will not be a good place for crypto though africa is big and has rich country also but most of it were poor and this will likely to add poverty if you will invest in this mind of country and expect to earn.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

If we are talking about the whole African continent, then I don't think that you are describing the real picture.
Most of the African population lives in poverty. In Africa, people die of hunger, thirst, and disease.
So what digital wallets and crypto currencies can there be? Think about it yourself.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

I mean why not, South Africa is practically first world now there alone crypto currency would be or is already big. But if we're talking about the north and central Africa where natives are, then I'd think we need tp wait a bit more since not alot of areas on that part of the continent has internet services. But then again, it is only a matter of time

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

I don't think that Africa is a great place for cryptocurrency but definitely a good place just like other countries. Africa is not yet fully digitize county compare to other  countries but definitely a good place to host cryptocurrency. I would love to see countries to fully accept and embrace cryptocurrency.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

Africa is a developing country and with a lot of challenges poverty being the main issue. They lack electricity and access to the internet. For this reasons, I do not see it as a good place for crypto for now
We must call ourselves lucky that we have almost every single technological item with us. We can use them freely and government have made it possible for us to use this currency. But yes, like you have said Africa, there are big issues related to their economical values. Hence, they must try so hard to find out best possible ways where they can increase the impact of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: