Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we get people to use bitcoin as a currency?  (Read 52917 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

When people realized that having Bitcoin is simple and secure, they might possibly decide to join in. The better way to make understand it is to give them or let them have a Crypto wallet where it shows the basic feature of Crypto which are open source code, peer to peer transfer, decentralization and user friendly feature. I use Hodler wallet when presenting it to.someone, since it is the only open source multi wallet available and it has easy to handle feature.
It is going to take a lot more than that to convince people to invest in bitcoin, and while bitcoin can be very simple to use and the bitcoin network is very secure we know that people are hacked all the time and so your wallet is only as secure as you make it out to be and many people do not take the precautions necessary to secure their coins properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

People will only consider using Bitcoin as a mainstream currency when it is completely accepted in the financial market. Currently, the coin is banned from so many countries which is not great for being a currency.
Also, the coin is currently too volatile to be a mainstream currency and hence is not a trustworthy exchange means. The coin has to be more stable for the people to do so.
Right now, the coin is a great investment asset to earn good profit returns but is not fit to be a currency.

I completely agree with your answer guy. At present, almost all parts of the world don’t accept currency, even some governmens impose a ban on it, thus many of us get trouble using it directly. Yep, cryptocurrency is extremely volatile, thus it’s pretty hard to identify accurate price of commodities or services or that sorts of things. Especially, cryptocurrency is notoriously anonymous, it’s quite difficult for any country to control especially illegal transaction. Anyway almost all countries will  have comflex if accepting cryptocurrency officially.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Those people who used to technology and they have some knowledge of the crypto i think they are easily understand crypto now mostly educated community are in crypto and they are easily convinces because now the E market E businesses and E shopping is known to every one so bitcoin can be represented as digital currency which you can use for online transactions and online buying and selling become very easy through this way.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Now there are really few places on the Internet where you can pay Bitcoin. There are online stores that I often use, but they do not accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and this is very inconvenient. I think that if community members send letters to representatives of large online stores with a request to start accepting Bitcoin for payment, then there is a high probability that people will not have to be forced to use Bitcoin, because they themselves will want to use it after seeing that they accept it in many online stores and they can very easily and quickly pay off.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

It's hard to make Bitcoin a currency because Bitcoin has so many disadvantages that it's hard for anyone to use it as a common currency. Bitcoin's pricing is also a big drawback.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

First of all, we need to get out of the bear market in Q4.
Secondly, governments must accept Bitcoin as a legal currency.
Third, large companies need Bitcoin as a form of payment and incentives to attract users.

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

How can we get people to use bitcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to get cash as a lot of people seem to do? When I say currency, I mean the literal definition of currency as something that is used as a medium of exchange.
Even online, there are only a few stores who are accepting it as payment.
On my personal opinion we need to get bigger popularity on market and invests from different markets will increase the totall value of product. Increasing popularity will allow people to make this payment more accessible and usable. In my country society kind of afraid of making trades on something like digital assets and keep them self to stable currencies

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

How can we get people to use bitcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to get cash as a lot of people seem to do? When I say currency, I mean the literal definition of currency as something that is used as a medium of exchange.
Bitcoin is virtual currency but it has real uses. In its real form it can use only over Internet digitally. But in order to use it as a physical form you can convert it into any nation currency. It has many online use because of its high market availability. Its use by many online retailers and bussinessman for their various purposes. You can use it to booking a ticket, booking a flight or hotel,use it for paying monthly payments, rents etc. You can do all those things which you can do with the help of real currency.
People could be convinced to invest in crypto by educating them about the importance of the currency and its benefits and advantages in a growing economy as well as in the developed ones.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

We need to talk more about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, their convenience and advantages, as well as use them in everyday life as often as possible and, if possible, replace Fiat payments with Bitcoin payments. It is a pity that there are still so few places accepting Bitcoin. Perhaps we need to open our own online Bitcoin payment stores, platforms for exchanging digital goods with Bitcoin payments and many other Bitcoin payment services.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

For me bitcoin is a crypto currency or money online that can use to buy in many online stores and can use to trading crypto ,investment and many more . But why i use bitcoin because bitcoin is the superior of all coins in online , bitcoin do more than other coins that we know. But there are many person didnt know about the bitcoin and lost investment because did not research first before he in and the result is not good.

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

It is necessary that there are more places accepting payment in Bitcoin, so that the number of people who would agree to use Bitcoin as a payment and not use Fiat is growing. But because of the reluctance of the government to accept Bitcoin and introduce it into the legal field of their countries, the business does not want to introduce into their services, online stores, campaigns the possibility of payment using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. All these processes are interrelated, so we need to constantly talk about the benefits of blockchain technology and the ease of use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

while this method of buying for bitcoin is not very popular..likely abroad where the this and there is.and buy cars and houses)in Russia, too, probably is but I haven't heard)

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

while this method of buying for bitcoin is not very popular..likely abroad where the this and there is.and buy cars and houses)in Russia, too, probably is but I haven't heard)
slowly but sure, adoption cryptocurrency payment started in several country.many ico project help this adoption by selling xpos machine like pundix did.maybe in near future we will see much stores begin accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

First of all, we need to get out of the bear market in Q4.
Secondly, governments must accept Bitcoin as a legal currency.
Third, large companies need Bitcoin as a form of payment and incentives to attract users.
The problem is in the government, they will make bitcoin known by everyone. Until now for those who are not familiar with bitcoin because there is a limit from the government not to make transactions using bitcoin or bitcoin is not recognized as part of the commodity. So as any information about bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be limited by them even if there is information about bitcoin then the information is more directed towards the negative impact that will be caused. And I guess the factor is that each company or merchant that accepts bitcoin as a payment system is dependent on the bitcoin user itself, if they want the company or merchant to accept bitcoin as a payment system, then each company and every merchant will consider it well to use bitcoin as a payment system.
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I think all we need is time. When people will try to use bitcoin, they will understand advantages of cryptocurrencies, but of course it will be very hard to convince people (especially who is older than 50 years) to start using btc. But in 5-10 years situation will change greatly.

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

I think it will be difficult to make Bitcoin the real currency. because every country in the world already has a national currency and they have been using it for years. and the value of bitcoin is also very volatile so it will be difficult to determine the price standard. and also finding a store that accepts bitcoin is also difficult maybe only in countries that legalize bitcoin we can find it and the amount is still small. so I think bitcoin is only good as a trading commodity and investment tool. not for payment instruments.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

The only thing I’m very sure that people fear about Bitcoin is that it is volatile. But trust me, a lot of these people will make use of Bitcoin if it’s stable (and if it keeps going up, lol, who doesn’t want free money?) a lot of people will get into Bitcoin and be using when they hear that the price is increasing, but when it starts to drop and they see that they are losing their money, they will quickly withdraw. Only investors are interested in cryptocurrency.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I think it will be difficult to make Bitcoin the real currency. because every country in the world already has a national currency and they have been using it for years. and the value of bitcoin is also very volatile so it will be difficult to determine the price standard. and also finding a store that accepts bitcoin is also difficult maybe only in countries that legalize bitcoin we can find it and the amount is still small. so I think bitcoin is only good as a trading commodity and investment tool. not for payment instruments.

People will go on using their national currencies, but they can also use the crypto. It is a choice of each person - what to pick. For some guys, Bitcoin is much for convenient than fiat.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

People will go on using their national currencies, but they can also use the crypto. It is a choice of each person - what to pick. For some guys, Bitcoin is much for convenient than fiat.
oh of course that and whenever national currencies will always be used every day even though there is now a faster currency to do online transactions, but for crypto it will certainly also be used temporarily online, because there are not many stores to use offline who understands the crypto world

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

oh of course that and whenever national currencies will always be used every day even though there is now a faster currency to do online transactions, but for crypto it will certainly also be used temporarily online, because there are not many stores to use offline who understands the crypto world
Bitcoin is quite broad, many find it strange and are unaware of what this technology is all about. With the tremendous evolution of virtual currency, people using fiat is still of big percentage. Fiat has long been the medium of exchange. While Bitcoin is not widely-adopted yet it may seemingly be hard for us to have full access with it since some of its functionalities are restricted. However, I believe that showing Bitcoin's achievements, its benefits, and with our strong support system it can greatly help increase its demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: