Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Relationships  (Read 648 times)
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

I actually had to try it several times for quite long period, and I can say that in most cases online distant relationships are almost unbearable. It is much better to overcome yourself and start dating in real life than to have this online barrier between you. Also, don`t start this kind of relationships if you`re not ready to move - it is valid only for short period of time, then you have to decide if you`re going to take the next step.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Online dating is like anything - the more expectation you place on it, the higher chance there is that you are going to be disappointed if things don't quite work out like you'd hoped. Also, people are a lot more free in what they say online as opposed to what they will say in person/on the phone, which can be both a good and bad thing
PowerTrainCurio

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Nowadays, the Internet isn't a sure thing, and we can not easily believe everything that happens on it or know that the person we are meeting is really what we imagine. Has a little vibration when chatting with someone online, you do not will surely reap the same feelings when you meet them face to face. Usually, it's because you have the opportunity to guess about the other when communicating online, so your thoughts and impressions will also be much "brighter".
SnowAugustine (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I think people are misunderstanding the concept of online relationships in here. When I said online, I mean like what the other commenter said, meeting someone online then meeting them in real life. If you choose to have a relationship with someone who live a thousand miles away then I think it will be your fault because you chose to have a long distance relationship and an online one at that. Unless you're a rich person that could easily afford traveling. I think the key is still look for factors that you would want with anyone like meeting in a bar, in a library, in a park or wherever you meet people. The platform just becomes different.
DaydreamRancor

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

I don't believe in online relationships. Since you only know about that person through the screen, you can't judge him or her via text messages.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

I’ve been on online sites chatting for years now, I’ve already met some people whom i get to know through chat, and inadmit i am like someone whom i just met in chat. Its ok if you have long distance relationship, as long as the both of you are serious in your relationship.

Distance is just a number, what matters is your love for each other.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

As for me i think online relationships is nor quite a good idea for people nowadays.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

I get the impression most of the previously divorced and in a relationship over-50-year-old I meet with baggage and kids meet their new significant others thanks to the internet. Only a matter of time before technology allows us to actually have experiences with people online instead of just conversations, so I think relationships cultivated exclusively online will become more apparent.

VR dating may become a thing once the technology improves.
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

I don't think it is a good idea. i don't like such relationships at all
FlineBot
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:05:50 PM

no way mate
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:18:21 PM

I actually met a lot of friends online, also my girlfriend who I've been dating for 7 years. Internet can be a great place.

Celbi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

i like the trusting relationship with sender and receiver in bitcoin
LiFiCOIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

I think you can get acquainted on the Internet, but then you need to meet in life.

This can be dangerous dont trust easy . Go out and meet somebody
the old way.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:09:18 AM

In this digital world where we speak to one another in different forums / social media. Play countless hours online. Some have also met / dated / had a relation ship / even married people they have met online. For those who did any of that? How is it like? I've already tried online dating but I never had a relationship with anyone from it but maybe because I did not try hard enough. Is it something that you would recommend?
My girld friend and i met on facebook more than five years  ago and all i can say is the feeling continue to grow year after year,i am from asia and she’s from US but theres no barricade even if were from different cultures instead this bind us more from having more interest to learn those differences of each others.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:17:19 PM

In this digital world where we speak to one another in different forums / social media. Play countless hours online. Some have also met / dated / had a relation ship / even married people they have met online. For those who did any of that? How is it like? I've already tried online dating but I never had a relationship with anyone from it but maybe because I did not try hard enough. Is it something that you would recommend?
l
For me this is only for flirting and nothing serious because how will you love a person if  don’t even know whats his/her real name and dont know the attitude and characters,if we saw them handsome or beautiful all that we felt is lust and attraction physically nothing  emotional
Kylebrownz

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:38:05 PM

I didn't believe in online relationship because it can be a scam. But in circumstances where you and the girl or the guy are able to meet within a very short period it can be a bomb.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

I had an online relationship, and I loved it. We met a girl after two months of communication, at first it was scary, and then insanely nice and warm
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:21:46 AM

You do not need to start relationships through the Internet, you can be deceived, and they are not always serious, it’s just entertainment and everything) It’s better when a person is there, so you feel more and understand whether you need to trust him.
TIGER_

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:20:10 AM

I still prefer the old fashioned way of dating, where you actually see the person and actually engage in conversation. For me, online dating is just infatuation.
yegorzima

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:59:34 AM

I used to use those dating services as Tinder and Match but it didn't work at all. After a while I heard about one website through that article top tips with ukraine bride and I looked at their site, there were really pretty girls ready to chat with you and it wasn't a problem for me to find a match
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: