Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you invest in a new crypto?  (Read 632 times)
BitcoJ

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I will invest further in cryptocurrency. I think that after the correction he will pass into himself. I want to believe that in the future, the cryptocurrency market will get stronger and stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

You have a good friend) I absolutely agree with his advice. But I would also recommend that you invest some small capital in some promising tokens.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

Actually trying a new crypto or staying with the old one is the same, that is basically looking for profit. What needs to be seen is the extent of future potential. I think there is nothing wrong with trying new things and that doesn't mean leaving the old ones, because the old ones have proven with all their popularity.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

I only invested in bitcoin because a friend convinced me to. If there is a new cryptocurrency, what are the parameters / requirements that would make you decide to invest on it?

IMO, investment in new cryptos will always be profitable if the crypto you invest is potential. Therefore ICO selection should be cautious and careful to avoid potential ICOs. I usually choose the ICO based on the Token sale index and the ICO project manager.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
LukeHartman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

New coins are coming everyday, and only a few of them are remaining on the  market. Investing on a new coin comes with tons of risks. At this time in the cryptomarket, not going after the new coins will be a wise and safe decison.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

Of course I would love to do that. I think it does not matter if you will invest in a new or old crypto. What important is as long as you checked that you will gain profit from that crypto. Laways be vigilant in choosing the ICO for your time and effort not to be wasted.

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:58:18 AM

Right now I prefer most to accumulate BTC and ETH. I don't see a really interesting alts for me at present time.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

I think bitcoin is good to make a long term investment, but if you wish to find a quick profit, then choosing bitcoin can't be the best choice to find a quick profit.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

yes i will be like to invest in any good potential coin if project is good and good professional team and tech behind its which have ability to promote project
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

of course not, because in the current market situation, if I invest in a new crypto it only makes me lose, because many new crypto cannot survive and even the price cannot go up (keep going down), therefore I am more interested to invest in old crypto rather than new crypto.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

of course not, because in the current market situation, if I invest in a new crypto it only makes me lose, because many new crypto cannot survive and even the price cannot go up (keep going down), therefore I am more interested to invest in old crypto rather than new crypto.
From what we are seeing right now, there's no argument why you have that opinion as newly created coins after hitting the exchange got completely dumped and as an investors you won't be happy seeing your holding depreciated its value, much better to hold existing quality coins when opportunties
had been showed up, buying in the dip and hold it till bounce back happen,  maybe you can invest with new crypto if you really understand the worth
or if the risk is much lesser knowing that in can be usable in the long run.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Bitcoin is a solid investment however unless you have a large amount of money to invest you can only buy fractions of one instead of multiple coins. Newer coins that are cheaper in price become attractive as everyone is searching for the next Bitcoin and hoping to get in there early enough to make some impressive gains. Some of the newer projects are based on real products rather than simple exchanges of value so they offer good opportunities to invest with.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

I only invested in bitcoin because a friend convinced me to. If there is a new cryptocurrency, what are the parameters / requirements that would make you decide to invest on it?
You can see the project that has at new altcoin, then you can see if the project can be accepted and used in the long term, if then, you can buy and start investing in the coin. Then the second, what you have to pay attention to is an exchange, if in the future the coin will be traded in a large exchange like bittrex, binance and others then you don't have to hesitate to start investing in the coin. Both of these factors can be used as references when you want to invest in a new altcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

I think I would invest into a new coin on the market. There is so many of coins already, so what is the percent of chance that this newbie will succeed?! I suppose very low and only conspiracy of couple of crypto whales could pump the price of the new coin, but just for a moment.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

If they use technology for the concept and realistic ICO target, you should join it. I'll not recommended any project because people have different mindset, opinion and asset just fit with what you have. The safety way is invest/ trade with bitcoin, eth and xrp ( for example ) because they already survive and have big investor. Up to you, stay calm and calculate careful.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

As things are right now and with sad news emanating daily from the crypto space of scam ICOs, it will really be a bit difficult convincing me to invest my hard earned cash in any. I have been beaten on different occasions. Now I have grown shy trying again. I would rather engage in social work to earn airdrops than buy into an ICO, until things clear up and ICOs become regulated.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shannon98

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

I will invest in a new cryptocurrency, there are more promising cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Yes, i will  Smiley i will look into their project, if good future i will invest in  Cheesy
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Yes, I'm investing in new coins and I think this is a great opportunity to make a profit. For me the most important is the team and the product. When selecting new projects will appear fraud, be careful in investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: