Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In how many ICO's have you invested and how many white-papers have you read?  (Read 723 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Let mw tell you mosto fthe recent whitepaper lack technical details of the project, most can't compared to Bitcoin Whitepaper and more of a marketing Gabage, what I do recently is to look at the team, the quality of the team, the partners the project has and VC investors the project has.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

nowadays there are a lot of ICOs that are created and they are trying to be one of the best ICOs and trying to raise as much money as possible, only this ICO is usually not too much the new ones are just a little different, these investors are looking for a very new ICO can have very high demand, several times I read a lot of ICO whitepapers at this time everything is almost the same and already boring.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

As an investor and a content writer I always read the whitepaper  of any ICO project I pick interest on to get if the project is real and secure to put in my funds also to get more inserts on what to write about the project as a blogger to avoid plagiarism. Many people find it difficult to read and understand before investing on any project which normally leads to scam and regret at the end.
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

I don't invest in ICO but I always read Whitepaper. Because I am bounty hunter. And to determine the quality of the project, I read white paper. But of course not only this determines the success of the project
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

I don't invest in ICO but I always read Whitepaper. Because I am bounty hunter. And to determine the quality of the project, I read white paper. But of course not only this determines the success of the project
For the way I choose the bounty, I just look at the Bounty Manager, if the bounty runs by the BM I like, then surely I will never miss the opportunity, too troublesome to learn everything of that project
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

I always read White paper, although much there it is unclear for me. But I see to there was of well without logical mistakes. It's like the first stage of weeding out the scam.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

I don't even remember how much i has been read whitepapers. But, i think not much. Cause i'm just join on some ico that i interested on.
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Actually i am not reading whitepapers generally. Because whitepapers too complicated for me. I am trying to understand the projects target and mission. Maybe i read generally whitepapers first page but generally i am reading summaries and doing research about their team. Also i am reading too many ico influencers article about that ico and some code rating website.
I invested more than 30 ico and i read only 3 whitepaper i think.
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Is investing in ICO now trying to contrarian? This is very dangerous to my friend. Many people around me have been involved in ICO fraud, I suggest you give up ICO. Be aware that white papers are all bragging.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

Lets find out the ICO investment : white paper reading ratio.  Cheesy
as much as possible if you really have to find a good and good ICO to invest so that the profits obtained are in accordance with what is expected. by reading whitepaper and analyzing it is expected to be able to find ICO that is in line with expectations. don't just say people better explore themselves more deeply about the truth.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

rarely invest in ICO, but pretty much read the whitepaper. of course, since it's a pretty effect conferring on the bounty deepened about the bounty that followed. whitepaper that will describe the ICO and it will also have an impact by the results whether the bounty can be great or not. so maybe in addition to investment, whitepaper will be using a lot to a bounty hunter.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100