Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lordmancer II - an MMORPG where you can earn crypto  (Read 2150 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:08:32 PM
Merited by darkangel11 (1)

Lordmancer II is a free to play MMORPG on mobile where you can earn crypto while playing.

The idea is the following. You can farm and loot in-game resources and items and you can trade in an open market. You can use soft, hard, or cryptocurrency for trading.

So, if you are lucky enough or more effective comparing to other players, you can even earn from the game.

You can download the game on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mobak.lordmancer2

Or join iOS open beta test https://testflight.apple.com/join/wWleJtDL

The official site is https://lordmancer2.io

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

Im a MMORPG fan and this game looks cool which collaborates with crypto.I had checked out on how to earn to the game and i would just to show on what i found on the link for the benefit of others directly.

Total supply of Lord coin 8,841,407 which do have some burn thing then its quite interesting.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

I am a MMORPG fan too but never know how this thing works, especially on mobile version

And from milewilda explanation, how is this thing can be converted to btc and how to make the withdrawal to our address from the game? If you have time to give explanation, I will appriciate it because many people are would like to get this explanation. And how much is the exact amount can we get by playing this game? I am sure there is a limit of your bankroll
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

I am a MMORPG fan too but never know how this thing works, especially on mobile version

And from milewilda explanation, how is this thing can be converted to btc and how to make the withdrawal to our address from the game? If you have time to give explanation, I will appriciate it because many people are would like to get this explanation. And how much is the exact amount can we get by playing this game? I am sure there is a limit of your bankroll

Hey! Thanks for the questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Basically, we as a developer don't pay Lord Coins to players. But other players can do that.

If you have a unique item and sell it on the game market, you will be paid in Lord Coins. Then you need to go to the site https://market.lordmancer2.com and withdraw Lord Coins to an any Ethereum wallet. We don't have any limits. It depends only on prices on the market.

Finally, you get to an Exchange and sell Lord Coins for Ether or Bitcoin.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Interesting.. I'm also a gamer that dealts with different genre's of games and MMORPG is one of my pick.

Did anyone tried it out? I watched the trailer and it gave me a chill, looks like a trailer of Dota 2.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Interesting.. I'm also a gamer that dealts with different genre's of games and MMORPG is one of my pick.

Did anyone tried it out? I watched the trailer and it gave me a chill, looks like a trailer of Dota 2.

Actually, the trailer is quite out of date. We are working on a new one. The game has been improved a lot since the date when the trailer was created.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Actually, the trailer is quite out of date. We are working on a new one. The game has been improved a lot since the date when the trailer was created.
While I'm watching and hearing the theme music of the trailer Dota 2 did really came to my mind and even the surface and environment of the game.

I find it interesting but I don't want to try it myself unless someone would give it a try and review first.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Hey! Thanks for the questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Basically, we as a developer don't pay Lord Coins to players. But other players can do that.

If you have a unique item and sell it on the game market, you will be paid in Lord Coins. Then you need to go to the site https://market.lordmancer2.com and withdraw Lord Coins to an any Ethereum wallet. We don't have any limits. It depends only on prices on the market.

Finally, you get to an Exchange and sell Lord Coins for Ether or Bitcoin.

So basically all of the items has no exact price? How much that we sold is depends on the market as well whether people want to buy it or not and it might be high or low too right?

Btw how much is the conversion on each Lordcoin? Depends on the exchange market as well?

And about the withdrawal process, how much does it takes from the game to the exchange? And how much fee does it takes? Is it like every normal games as well? Sorry for having so many questions
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

This game looks interesting but the lord coin still not listed on CMC and no exchange site that supports Lord coin.
How we can know how much will be the price of lordcoin?

I hope that developers will add this coin to the market so that we can check it on CMC if the price is getting low or high.
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

This game looks interesting but the lord coin still not listed on CMC and no exchange site that supports Lord coin.

I hope that developers will add this coin to the market so that we can check it on CMC if the price is getting low or high.
You can check out on these exchangers

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

So basically all of the items has no exact price? How much that we sold is depends on the market as well whether people want to buy it or not and it might be high or low too right?

Yes, you are right! Price depends only on the market.

Btw how much is the conversion on each Lordcoin? Depends on the exchange market as well?

Yes, it also depends on the market Smiley

And about the withdrawal process, how much does it takes from the game to the exchange? And how much fee does it takes? Is it like every normal games as well? Sorry for having so many questions

You can read about the withdrawal on our blog: https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lord-coin-usage-in-lordmancer-ii-sending-and-withdrawal-ca207a1b648

And don't be sorry for the questions! Smiley

davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

How many players are actively playing this game?
I'm asking because the liquidity on the game item market depends of the amount of players.
It would be quite annoying to wait for a few weeks,every time you want to sell something on the market. Grin

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

How many players are actively playing this game?
I'm asking because the liquidity on the game item market depends of the amount of players.
It would be quite annoying to wait for a few weeks,every time you want to sell something on the market. Grin
If you try to look into Google play, you will see there are 10k installs with having 1300+ reviews which it isn't really bad number.
Liquidity would really vary on the demand of the token.I'll check out the game if i do have the vacant time and see it for myself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Thanks for the answer earlier. After a couple of days and there is no updates on anything here? I tried ot before and creating any account with vk, at first it is really hard to get the code from mobile because it keeps on saying I put the wrong format on the phone. I moved to pc to try creating again, it success but when I try to connect my vk again to the game, it said that I do not have any account on vk and ask me to create again

Anyone have similar problem? And btw I cant get to the market as well because I cant have my vk account, is this game must use vpn to play since there is another languange that most of them used on vk
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

~snip~

Which of them is a safe exchange to use? It looks like, only EtherDelta exchange that I recognized.

Do we have a chance to request? I'd like to add this coin to the other exchange sites "more exchange sites supported more people will be interested."
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Thanks for the answer earlier. After a couple of days and there is no updates on anything here? I tried ot before and creating any account with vk, at first it is really hard to get the code from mobile because it keeps on saying I put the wrong format on the phone. I moved to pc to try creating again, it success but when I try to connect my vk again to the game, it said that I do not have any account on vk and ask me to create again

Anyone have similar problem? And btw I cant get to the market as well because I cant have my vk account, is this game must use vpn to play since there is another languange that most of them used on vk

Hi! It is not necessary to use a vk.com account. You can just connect an email.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Which of them is a safe exchange to use? It looks like, only EtherDelta exchange that I recognized.

Do we have a chance to request? I'd like to add this coin to the other exchange sites "more exchange sites supported more people will be interested."

I think the safest one is Lykke. We will add more exchanges when Lordmancer has more players and LC has higher demand.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

~snip~

Dont have any experience on using up Lykke but i have seen their ANN thread which is active which i do consider this to be a good one too, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1402110.0
The good thing on using up Etherdelta is that you do really have the full control of funds yet its Dex and all you need is to import keys but it doesnt matter yet prices would really be just almost the same
either on those exchangers.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 05:17:19 PM by veleten

the game looks like a RPG game of my youth, the best game ever  - Heroes of Might and Magic II,III
I spent some serious time playing this game both online competitively and  versus a computer, completing every campaign and add-ons at least several times each Smiley
love the graphics and love that the game uses cryptocurrency, but the concept itself is not 100% clear
its a MMORPG where you can play for free, right and if you want you can "donate" by purchasing certain items
they can also be discovered by questing or fighting other players, right?
do you have to pay to start? do you have to pay for subscription or any extra features?
like premium accounts with "increased vision, less build times " or whatever?
cannot download and install it at the moment to try myself, so would like more information, is there a forum available?
and Lykke is not some exchange that I or many people have heard about, do you plan to get listed on some exchange more popular than that?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

the game looks like a RPG game of my youth, the best game ever  - Heroes of Might and Magic II,III
I spent some serious time playing this game both online competitively and  versus a computer, completing every campaign and add-ons at least several times each Smiley
love the graphics and love that the game uses cryptocurrency, but the concept itself is not 100% clear
its a MMORPG where you can play for free, right and if you want you can "donate" by purchasing certain items

Exactly

they can also be discovered by questing or fighting other players, right?
do you have to pay to start? do you have to pay for subscription or any extra features?
like premium accounts with "increased vision, less build times " or whatever?

It is completely free to play. There are no options that can not be achieved without paying. Yes, there is a premium account, but if you don't buy it, you will have the same, but you will need to spend a bit more time in the game.

cannot download and install it at the moment to try myself, so would like more information, is there a forum available?
and Lykke is not some exchange that I or many people have heard about, do you plan to get listed on some exchange more popular than that?

There is a Discord server https://discord.gg/ytk7WqU You can join and ask any questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: