Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2043 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I will consider the ICO rating from those online sites and also their participation in various cryptocurrency events as this is a good basis that their project is a legit. Plus factor if they have already reach their softcap at their pre ICO as we can be at higher percentage that the project will push through.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

There are managers with a bad reputation that you don’t want to work with, even if they have good campaigns. There are several projects whose tokens are already listed on the exchanges, they simply offer a new product, and then I join them.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

It seems to me that first of all you need to pay to the manager because good bounty managers work in good PR groups and mostly they do not work with fraudulent projects

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I think it is better to look first the bounty concept if it will have a good future soon then check it second one through bounty presentation because you can see if the project team is serious with their project from the start until to last, you can also consider the bounty manager because there are some bounty managers that ensuring first the project and the team that they will pay the participants and also protect the investors as well.
research or analysis that you say is an ideal way and must at least. the concept exists and is a team deal with will bring success and whether or not the project is running. but when looking for a newbie point of view it may be difficult to do this kind of research, and viewed from the side the best manager might be the easiest indication can be done.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

Choice of campaigns of bounties very difficult. I spend a lot of time for search of good campaigns. Now to find them very difficult.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I think it is better to look first the bounty concept if it will have a good future soon then check it second one through bounty presentation because you can see if the project team is serious with their project from the start until to last, you can also consider the bounty manager because there are some bounty managers that ensuring first the project and the team that they will pay the participants and also protect the investors as well.
research or analysis that you say is an ideal way and must at least. the concept exists and is a team deal with will bring success and whether or not the project is running. but when looking for a newbie point of view it may be difficult to do this kind of research, and viewed from the side the best manager might be the easiest indication can be done.

Besides all this, I trust my intuition. I read the bounty program, then I read articles on this project, if I like everything intuitively, I participate in the bounty
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Many analyzes approximately disappearances and concepts with the idea are also also remembered. I additionally think of green human beings that many human beings assume that following a reward, after which the massive account rank is safe and it is wrong. if you discover it tough to discover a prominent manager's consumer, it could be very useful. although every now and then there may be a skoplet, the probabilities are so a few.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I choose a bounty campaign for a combination of factors. First of all, I pay attention to the actual campaigns of the managers I liked. I study the project itself, see if it has any prospects for a large amount of investment.

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I chose to join the ICO bounty, before I actually joined the bounty, I checked the website, whitepaper about their sales, the achievement of the Soft cap of a project will signal the project will be successful.

Good bounty managers are handled by managers who are experienced with a lot of trust. But not all famous managers will bring a successful project.

nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Going through bounty manager to choose a bounty campaign has not favored me. Rather what i do is to go through their road map and white paper.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

When I choose bounty campaign I look always from the ICO's rating site it's very helpful to me and other hand I look for the trusted bounty manager that has a good reputation in handling bounty campaign programs.
Don't trust ratings, they're just being paid and not to mention on how they easily rate the icos. It sucks.

I chose to join the ICO bounty, before I actually joined the bounty, I checked the website, whitepaper about their sales, the achievement of the Soft cap of a project will signal the project will be successful.

Good bounty managers are handled by managers who are experienced with a lot of trust. But not all famous managers will bring a successful project.
Sofcap can be a determinant if the project will continue ot not since some icos abandoned the project when it didn't reach the softcap.
While bounty managers are the one who just manage the bounty thus don't blame them if the ico didn't succeed, though the fact that some managers were just easily accept the bounty campaign without any research, as long as they've been paid then it's good.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

Yes and you can also calculate you possible profit that you can earn from the project. And if in the middle of a bad bounty always feel free to get out of it never waste your time on bad project

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I participate in bounty only from trusted managers who value their reputation and do not manage fraudulent bounty campaigns
Yes, I have the same thing. I only participate in bounty campaigns of proven bounty managers. Of all the bounty managers, I can highlight sinatrra12 as the coolest manager.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

I would choose the bounty I am going to participates based firstly on the Manager either they have a high reputation on Bitcointalk or it is being handled by one of the new breed of community management or bounty management companies. My next criteria is the project itself and do I think the coin is going to retain a value post-ICO.

It is tough to reap a decent reward from Bounty campaigns right now the Bear market has made things difficult for everyone. Maybe you need to sit and wait on the coins you have earned for a decent reward.
Bounty does not really have to be the manager much for me, but sometimes, I have always liked joining some manager's bounty as they tend to verify whatever team they are actually managing their project just to be at least discard anything like scam that could end up spoiling their image.

However, most of the time, I just tend to prefer taking a look at the project itself, the rules of the bounty and then see which one would really be a great one after weighing my options, and in this case, I have always looked at the product and the team as well as the great idea and business solution that makes up the product.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

I chose profitable because even the coin or token is not Legit some developer is getting listed to exchange when the token hit the 1st exchange then sell it even its low price because most of now! 80% of bounty is scam I admit it I'm wasting my time to other bounty but I got 20% of Legit bounty Some times I chose the bounty manager Like inspiration bounty manager Yahoo I really admire her. sorry for my extra feelings.
lequocvuongpro

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

So good questions for the hunter. In my opinion. I choose bounty campaign to join If it must have the following criteria.
Firstly: Purpose of the project. it's satisfactory results after ICO and it's needed for the future.
Secondly: Manager bounty campaign. He has managed some projects success yes or not yet?.
And Finally: I will consider about Bounty Presentation, Website, Team & Advisor, White Paper. Then I will decide to join it or not?.
Besides: Pool bounty, communities...and so on!.

Rati24

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

It is very dependent on luck and certain skills from the bounty hunter. If you are participating in 10 bounty then theoretically 1 bounty must be successful. But in practice, it is not so all scam or just do not collect softcap. Usually they give a lot of those bounty that have few people and no hype, but somehow they manage to assemble a hardcap or softcap.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

3. Bounty Sales and Allocation
I will see the amount of sales from the ICO and the allocation that will be given to the Bounty, if the allocation given is less than 1% then I will not participate, but if the allocation is 1% then I will see the number of Bounty participation is a lot or a little, if a lot then I will not join the Bounty, so the minimum allocation I choose is 2% or more (but I will join the allocation of 1% if the participation is small).

The amount of bounty pool does not mean anything. If the token is not worth the money, then even the bounty pool that accounts for 99% of the total token value is 0 value.
I have now ignored what they call the ICO price and the size of the bounty pool. I just check authenticity and feasibility behind the project.

Loser
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 10:02:55 AM by Bttzed03

Is it?
• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I have been participating in bounty campaigns for quite a long time. From my experience, joining campaigns handled by reputable and experienced managers saves you a lot of time since they do most of the background checking. But I do not encourage hunters to blindly participate, still make an effort to scan the project's website and whitepaper. Much better if you treat a bounty campaign like how you choose a project to invest into.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

Yes, I have the same thing. I only participate in bounty campaigns of proven bounty managers. Of all the bounty managers, I can highlight sinatrra12 as the coolest manager.

LOL. You won't be getting stakes from Wapinter this week.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: