Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2043 times)
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

It is very dependent on luck and certain skills from the bounty hunter. If you are participating in 10 bounty then theoretically 1 bounty must be successful. But in practice, it is not so all scam or just do not collect softcap. Usually they give a lot of those bounty that have few people and no hype, but somehow they manage to assemble a hardcap or softcap.
Yes, I agree with you, all of them depend on the hockey of each bounty participant. To participate in the bounty campaign you should join many other bounty projects. For example, you have participated in 20 bounties and only 2 bounties that have succeeded have been very good for now. still eager to work in the bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

There are no absolute guarantees of fairness in bounty campaigns. It is written in their terms that the management of bounty campaigns can change any rule at any time. In order to determine the normal bounty program, it is necessary to carefully study its activity in social networks, the quality of the site, check their rating on specialized sites, the openness of the team, participation in crypto conferences. On all this basis, you can roughly determine whether this is a normal project or another scam.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

many are ignoring about analysis and also pay attention to the whitepaper with the concept. the newcomers even I see many think that follow a bounty followed large accounts rank is safe and it is wrong. If your having trouble finding the bounty of a good manager may be quite helpful though sometimes there is also a scam but the chances are pretty small.
Sometimes, what people do not understand is that even managers can be wrong with their discretions and since most of them get paid before even starting to manage a bounty, they tend to not consider the aspect of having to do proper digging as someone would have to do it personally.

There are also some pretty good and solid projects that are actually being run by the team themselves and people should realize that sometimes, it even pays to join some of this than concentrating too much on the managers. As long as you know what you are participating in has potentials, which is what is important the most.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Is it?
• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I have been participating in bounty campaigns for quite a long time. From my experience, joining campaigns handled by reputable and experienced managers saves you a lot of time since they do most of the background checking. But I do not encourage hunters to blindly participate, still make an effort to scan the project's website and whitepaper. Much better if you treat a bounty campaign like how you choose a project to invest into.
But now the ICO is pretty much phishing, they are constantly increasing in the market, we can hardly distinguish, so experience test ICO campaign is quite difficult, requires us to improve knowledge So high hopes for profit and income from the Bounty campaign
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

I am not very careful about the choice of a company of bounty, basically I look at the idea of the project and which manager is leading the bounty.
And how much if you do this you earned on the bounty? I think your approach is also justified. It is very difficult to define the project team or other characteristics. Many scammers are doing projects of very high quality, so first of all you should pay attention to the idea .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Actually,, these could provide you with some leverage against random picking of bounty campaign, but the truth is these can never saved you from a bad or even a scam bounty. I have been failed by a bounty run by a very good bounty manager and I have also been failed by a bounty with very good whitepaper and advertisement.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

I choose only bounties managed by trusted bounty managers like Wapinter, Sandra Evans, BtcLtcDigger, Sinatra12.
There are many more but I really like these 4 because in the past I had only few scam projects managed by them.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

All the things have you mention are factors of a good campaign. Let me add something tho. You can also see that a bounty campaign or a project itself is legitimate if they are constantly updating their website, social medias and telegram group. A serious and good ICO or a project shows transparency to everyone.

Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Yes, it is. You have to be observant and look to these criterias before joining one. Also, observe if the campaign you joined is updated or not, scams usually don’t update. Additionally, if they tend to extend their project every deadline is coming, it is a scam. Don’t waste you effort to these kind of campaigns, if you find your bounty campaign to be likely suspicious, then leave already.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Most bounty hunters have no experience to learn the project in detail. So I think they will participate in the bounty campaign coming from the famous BM. And I've also seen a lot of people join all the bounty campaigns when they work full time with it
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Try find more info i can about project to not share any info from scamers and not be scamed myself, its worst in bounty, then check info about softcap if it has and try understand how possible project has success.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

A good project must have everything to make it attractive and appealing to would be investors, it must have a good team behind it whitepaper is well and clearly written and of course it must be well marketed and most of all it must have a working platform coming that will meet community demands.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

Sometimes a bounty campaign is hard to guess which one is good which will produce. with a successful ICO, an experienced manager who has provided proof of the project he is handling. but with one of them it can help a little to analyze. Good luck...!!

Yeah right, it is because more bounty campaigns stands for what they are but cannot provide and cater really the needs of all. Their are lots of project which gives what others what to aim for. It gives bigger value of the tokens and coins are really useful too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

First I saw the allocation, it was useless for a good project, but the allocation was a little. Then I look at the contents of the project including goals, teams, token information, token sales information, roadmap. I also noticed the bounty manager. The last rating.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
HSRP

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Try find more info i can about project to not share any info from scamers and not be scamed myself, its worst in bounty, then check info about softcap if it has and try understand how possible project has success.
To test a project that is really potential then we should check the softcap and their team, if these two factors are ok then the project is viable and can be highly successful, so i think We can become millionaires if we can analyze well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

true when ico achieves soft cap usually ico will succeed and achieve sales well. usually we just wait 1-3 months to distribute tokens. from the results of the bounty.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

You are here since 2013. So you should know more about bounty campaigns.
But you are true, the most people are here due to bounty campaigns. This forum changed from talk to business. Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
candy69

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Well, choosing bounty is certainly very difficult, as there are a plenty of them. You can see their rating in sites like icobench, icoguide and icodrop, you can choose the higher rating ones. You can also research about the team involved and also the manager.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

Basically, you first need to choose a trusted, reliable campaign manager; they usually have promising bounty campaigns. And of course, carefully select a project to participate in, study it, read the news and only then decide on participation in the campaign.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

I usually join with the bounty campaigns of certain managers. At a later stage, I reading the project's whitepaper. And I'm looking at the Ico ratings and status of the project. Because no matter how good a bounty is, if the project's Ico fails, bounty campaigns are canceled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: