Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2043 times)
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

When choosing a Bounty campaign, it doesn't really generate a lot of money in campaigns that are now good. The very best campaign is at least 5 thousand people in an article participation. So I think you're falling into something like $ 5, which I think isn't worth it. So you should enter the campaigns that you think will be better off.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

For me the most important thing is project and the team. Surely goood bounty managers good sign but in my opinion that is not big issue.
The most important thing is you need to be experience about icos and in ico space project and the team is most important thing.
You need to be sure about project and team have to have good history about crypto space.

I also go with this thing, the PROJECT and the DEVELOPER TEAM.  Sometimes the project are able to run their own campaign so it is not necessary to look for reputable bounty manager since at the end of the day these bounty managers are just like us >> Bounty hunters , only difference is that, they manage bounties.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

I will choose these three points, because these three points are very important to avoid scam projects, quality managers are of course at stake, rarely managers who want to manage scam projects. Likewise with the concept / whitepaper, at this time there are so many bounty projects that are spreading, of course competition between other altcoins will become an obstacle, it takes a genius concept to make the project look attractive in the eyes of people, that's why I chose all three points.

segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

good topic to listen to because now it's hard to find a good bounty and that isn't a scam, does anyone explain about this Huh
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

for now, it's very rare that we find a good bounty, maybe this happens because there are bounty popping up, my advice is to choose a bounty with a clear and real website and concept.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

I think the surest way is to look at the bounty Manager. If he has some experience and reputation in the community then most likely the new bounty company will be good. IMHO
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I think the surest way is to look at the bounty Manager. If he has some experience and reputation in the community then most likely the new bounty company will be good. IMHO

Not 100%, there are bounties who hired known bounty manager but turned out to be a scam.  We can see this kind of stuff in reputation and scam accusation boards.  It is still a gamble and there is no 100% sure in this kind of industry.

for now, it's very rare that we find a good bounty, maybe this happens because there are bounty popping up, my advice is to choose a bounty with a clear and real website and concept.

I agree that it is rare to find a good bounty campaign but I disagree on just basing the decision on the neatness of website and concept.  There are lots of ICO with these kind of website but turned out to be a scam at the end.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

This has been one of the most difficult moments for bounty hunters than ever looking at the number of scam projects that we have nowadays. Some of these projects end up not paying hunters or even run away with funds that investors have invested in the project. Most of the projects nowadays are really here to cheat people and steal their funds and disappear into a thin air.

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

It can help if you choose a bounty campaign that requires a higher standard of content e.g. good quality posts or original tweets and a larger amount of subscribers/followers on your profile

Apart from that just determine if the project is legitimate and if it has a good chance of success based on market expectations

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I usually try by the trust that is behind the project (different key factors to decide if the business is legit or not). And the consept/buildup of the bounty itself

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

I still work for prestigious projects and I still have money. I joined the prestigious management team so I was never cheated. I think that is an important criterion in implementing any ICO project.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Examine in detail the website.team.whitepaper and the concepts they offer. and can also look at activities in their telegram group whether there are many discussions or not. because sometimes a lot of fake accounts are used to enter in their telegram accounts
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

I choose bounties based on the idea behind the project. I also look at the white paper and see if the mistakes are only few. Since I am also interested in the rewards, I look at the money allocated to the bounty too.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

All of what you mentioned and if there are still more guidelines bounty hunters should take it and include it, you are going to participate in a very long bounty campaign, so it is better to do all the things you need to find out if the campaign is going to succeed at the very start.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I always join Project concept/Whitepaper or Trusted managers because I know it will take into success after the ICO. Great company and manager is the best time to join bounty campaign

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I participate in a bounty campaign with a trusted team and trusted managers. It is also important to choose which the best one is because our efforts in obeying tasks will be paid of through the success of a certain project. We should be smart enough upon choosing.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I choose a bounty campaign looking at the site, the developers and the manager who leads it because it is very important. can not blindly choose a campaign

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Looking at all of those variables is important. Although I start with selecting a bounty program with an already established bounty manager or at the very least, a high ranked on to decrease the chance of the project being a scam. Next is I look at the concept and if it is promising and has no current competitor.

My tip is if ever you are joining a campaign with an ICO which is currently live, check if the softcap can be reached with the current flow of investments and if yes, see if the number of bounty participant is not that many and based from those, compute how much coins/tokens you can expect to get and their total value based from the ICO cost
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Choosing a bounty campaign is the same as choosing a project for investment. If you do not plan to sell tokens obtained from participation in the bounty immediately, then you become a full-fledged investor for this project. And therefore you need to be very, very careful when choosing a project. Because it is your personal time and your efforts.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Choosing good bounty campaign is hard nowadays. We need to research the project it self. But right now i just do all bounty as many as i can. Im done with scam projects. I just check how many participants join it. If less im in but if too many im out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: