Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2043 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:39:38 AM

I participate in bounty only from trusted managers who value their reputation and do not manage fraudulent bounty campaigns

I can't stress this enough.  Joining a bounty from some coin that was just announced is risky.  Joining a bounty program that is using a reliable bounty manager and/or a coin that has been around for a while gives you a much better chance at success.
Yes true thats what exactly the nicest idea ive ever done,its better to join in a campaign that the coin is already donely existed and it really has the exchage site and it will surely we got the reward we want.
Tell me which campaign will pay you with existed token/coin (except bitcoin bounty)? AFAIK there is none any campaign which will pay you with that, all of them are promised you to pay with their own token which still not listed on any exchange site yet. That's why they allocated around 1-2% from their token as your bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:38:56 AM

I participate in bounty only from trusted managers who value their reputation and do not manage fraudulent bounty campaigns

I can't stress this enough.  Joining a bounty from some coin that was just announced is risky.  Joining a bounty program that is using a reliable bounty manager and/or a coin that has been around for a while gives you a much better chance at success.
Yes true thats what exactly the nicest idea ive ever done,its better to join in a campaign that the coin is already donely existed and it really has the exchage site and it will surely we got the reward we want.
Tell me which campaign will pay you with existed token/coin (except bitcoin bounty)? AFAIK there is none any campaign which will pay you with that, all of them are promised you to pay with their own token which still not listed on any exchange site yet. That's why they allocated around 1-2% from their token as your bounty

Morning honor is right . there are bounties that pays per week or per day and their coins were already listed  . i forgot the name and i cant remember one because there are lots of them  . those type of bounties are more better than those bounties that promise to pay with their unlisted coins because even if you recieve any of those coinse , there are still no asurance that you can sell them for any price .
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:15:29 AM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

If the BM has a higher rank in forum and have a good or green trust, I could say its an advantage to join in.
Then if the project was IEO program it is also good, also the concept is important too. Then, if the project has a short duration of the
campaign like 1 month or 2 moths it is good to join in too something like that mate.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:10:34 PM

The most important factor to choose the best bounties, is studying the project itself carefully. The quality of the project will show you either their bounty worth your time and effort or not. Nowadays there are so many scams and useless projects which will offer you worthless tokens.
You have to read the whitepaper, check the concept of the project, its website design, its product, its team, before participating in the bounty.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

I'm one of those who had joined a scam project in the past. Even to day I was able to joined some scam projects and I think this is because those teams got some advisors that were very known in crypto like Mcaffee which in the end the token weren't listed in any exchange at all. They are just too good at deceiving, not paying the campaign hunters at their expense of promoting their project.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:35:01 AM

Its hard to trace to choose a good bounty campaign. But honestly if the Bounty Manager of the project campaign is Jr. or Newbie only, I would rather not to join with it most of the time, but sometimes depending on the concept I joined if the duration of the campaign is only 1 month, but more than that not of course. Therefore, having a higher rank for the Bounty manager is an advantage to join in especially if there is a green trust here.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:35:07 PM

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:36:27 AM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

I have participated in many bounty campaign on both this forum wearing the signature and avatars, Twitter and Facebook, telegram and Reddit and one the that I have found out is that it is the manager that really matter. We have  respected manager like yahoo62278 that has promoted good projects here. Some of them like jibrel network paid in bitcoin and those that paid in there tokens like mb8 that was of recently launched in coinexchange has given great return to the bounty participants
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:19:18 PM

sometimes even if you join in a campaign under  a trusted manager doesnt mean that you will still get your bounty. Still depends on the project and mostly successful projects these days are conducting their IEO in a famous exchange.

jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 11:56:53 PM

Every time I take part in a project I will see first is a very important concept and well written funding.  the best is that we have to choose the manager with the highest trust

[
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:44:21 PM

Every time I take part in a project I will see first is a very important concept and well written funding.  the best is that we have to choose the manager with the highest trust
So sad since there is almost none of reputable manager manage altcoin bounty campaign. I have seen yahoo, hampuz managed few of altcoin bounty but it seems those bounties have been ended.

sometimes even if you join in a campaign under  a trusted manager doesnt mean that you will still get your bounty. Still depends on the project and mostly successful projects these days are conducting their IEO in a famous exchange.
It's much safer actually.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:34:41 PM

Bounty hunters will keep on decreasing if this scam bounties will continue ,its not about trusted manager,bounty presentation, or else rather its about how much the amout raise during the sale,  if its good then they have funds for listing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: