Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23076 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

I am thinking to buy some SEER but there's a things I want to clarify first. What is the difference of SEER to other prediction market?

Thanks for your interest on SEER!
Currently there are many prediction projects on the market, and most of them are Dapps.
SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets, as well as sport events crowdfunding.
With a lot of resources in sport industries, all the Dapps developed on SEER will take the advantage of the large traffic on them.

One of the most successful public blockchain that we witness is Bitcoin and SEER is doing the same way so there is no doubt it will become successful too in the near future. More individuals/organization are choosing public chains because of it's transparency and availability to everyone, also any average person who are not fully knowledgeable in blockchains can start developing their own Dapps under SEER because of the built-in smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 07:42:52 PM by CleverOracle

With or without crypto the demand for prediction market is greatly increasing day by day even though the users know the risk of being cheated by those centralized platform but because of the decentralization and blockchain technology that integrated on SEER then the trust issue will not be a problem anymore as everything will be in a transparent way and no centralized parties will be involved for withholding information.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

I see SEER roadmap only ends in Q2 2018 on the website that has the purpose of "Release Third-party Developer Interfaces". Has that been done? And if everything goes according to plan, does SEER have a new roadmap to be implemented in 2019?
Seer.Community (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

I see SEER roadmap only ends in Q2 2018 on the website that has the purpose of "Release Third-party Developer Interfaces". Has that been done? And if everything goes according to plan, does SEER have a new roadmap to be implemented in 2019?

Yes, the third-party developer interfaces has been released. Bibi is a prediction Dapp developed on SEER, its status is now open source on github: https://github.com/a252735364/bibi
The open source of Bibi on github is to show the developers without blockchain knowledge how to develope a Dapp on SEER.
The cost to develope a Dapp on SEER is much lower than develope a Dapp on Ethereum or other blockchains. If to develope a Dapp on Ethereum needs $200,000  budget, while to develope a Dapp on SEER, $20,000 will work, that means only 10% of the developing fees compared to other public blockchain.
The 2019 roadmap of SEER mainly focus on 3 aspects: lanuch the function of sport events crowdfunding, developer competitions and ecosystem construction of Dapps.
barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Yes, the third-party developer interfaces has been released. Bibi is a prediction Dapp developed on SEER, its status is now open source on github: https://github.com/a252735364/bibi
The open source of Bibi on github is to show the developers without blockchain knowledge how to develope a Dapp on SEER.
The cost to develope a Dapp on SEER is much lower than develope a Dapp on Ethereum or other blockchains. If to develope a Dapp on Ethereum needs $200,000  budget, while to develope a Dapp on SEER, $20,000 will work, that means only 10% of the developing fees compared to other public blockchain.
The 2019 roadmap of SEER mainly focus on 3 aspects: lanuch the function of sport events crowdfunding, developer competitions and ecosystem construction of Dapps.
That's sounds amazing. Your project has developed rapidly and can compete with other well-known projects. Has the BiBi launch been officially announced through your official account? If so, where can I download it?
I really hope for the extraordinary development of this project to be the best.
Tarekhosen

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

How can I be a witness and what is my responsibility?
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Witnesses are elected by the SEER token holders.
The voting weight of every coin holder is determined by the proportion of its holdings to the total system capacity. One applying to be a witness is required to provide a specific number of tokens as collateral.

Witnesses are mainly responsible for processing transactions, signing on transactions, packing them into blocks for the purpose of transmitting them to other witnesses for confirmation and providing price feed service. A certain number of tokens are granted to witnesses on a monthly basis as the reward for processing transactions.

The witnesses around the world should be taken into account as a key factor for decentralization of the blockchain system. They are required to be responsible for voters and properly process transactions. Every block generated by a witness will be officially recognized and accepted only when it has been confirmed by most of other witnesses. The tokens granted to witnesses are used for routine expenses arising from running servers and maintenance and rewarding them for being witnesses.

majed30033

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

For what can SEER coin used   Huh
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

For what can SEER coin used   Huh

SEER coin is the basic system token that can be used to:
1. Proceed transactions and purchase gas for calling the smart contract;
2. Apply to be an Oracle with a certain amount of SEER coins as the deposit;
3. Serve as the token in the prediction market.

salah13

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

SEER good project in the future
Now 13 satoshi we hope 200 satoshi don't less
Good luck team SEER
SAID KAIBI

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Hello guys;

I really love this project, great project, already listed on Bitfinex exchange.

Prediction projects can take SEER as a reference, and get listed in SEER Prediction blockchain. It supports as well crowdfunding campaigns, in different fields: Sports, Media... etc

I have translated this article to Arabic, and I will continue to promote it, because it's a very good project.
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

SEER good project in the future
Now 13 satoshi we hope 200 satoshi don't less
Good luck team SEER

I think 200 satoshi is nothing when you talk about promising project like SEER
Seer will be more i think

firsty123

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

I think this project is very spectacular. and I hope this project will be a success in the future and of course lead to many seer users.
ahmedmeow

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 12:33:50 PM by ahmedmeow

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this
SEER Indonesia Community
barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Hi, I have already asked this to the SEER Central Team. He said that if you want to join the witness there is a technical document for it, but currently it is in Chinese.

I will give a little explanation with anyone who can join the witness. So, there are 101 people who can join the witness and of course you have to need enough funds.
The first 21 witnesses can get : block produce rewards+collateral rewards.
The 22 to 101 witneees can get : collateral rewards.

If you want to join the first 21, then your collateral amount should be more than the 21st witness's amount and if you want to join the standby witness, your collateral amount should be more than the 101st witness's collateral amount.

You can check all witnesses in this link : https://wallet.seer.best/explorer/witnesses
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.

barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Seer is a serious ambitious project, sharing many rewards with these members,
and which is presented by an excellent team.
His field is an area of ​​future and will be well followed by people
Brovo for the team and good luck
Thank you for your support for the SEER project. We will continue to do the best for the community. Have you joined the local SEER community of your country?
Don't miss this opportunity, because SEER is currently making various kinds of campaigns with considerable rewards for community members who contribute to SEER
ahmedmeow

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.
indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?
barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?
In my humble opinion, SEER does not have disadvantages that are detrimental to the community. Because this project was built with the results of the development of blockchain technology using the BitShares 2.0 platform (Graphene Toolkit). On this platform it is clearly seen to compare very far with the previous generation of blockchain.
But on the other hand, people are still loyal to the use of the etherum platform compared to BitShares. Where usually people still using often of erc20 wallets to accommodate their tokens, while Mainnet SEER has created its own wallet. From this, usually people are a little reluctant to try and make a new wallet. Well, you don't need to worry about this because SEER can also be converted into erc20 tokens and transferred to the erc20 wallet, but the fee is a bit expensive because it uses the ethereum platform. (PS: One of the advantages of mainnet SEER is the fast delivery and very cheap transfer fees compared to other platforms)
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 01:16:15 PM by Jatawneh

I see SEER has strength which is the next-generation prediction public blockchain with 3300 TPS and the use of Graphene structure.

SEER is a promising blockchain project

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: