Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23076 times)
Drowrange51

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Good to know that it can be list on Bitfinex. Looks interesting project to me will do more research for sure on this. There are many predictions platform available in market. Hope this will be amazing and successful. Will wait for more news related to this project.
Is there any new exchanges will support SEER?
Hello, thank you for your support for SEER Project. For now SEER has been able to be traded on Bitfinex, LBank, and the others, you can see more details on Coinmarketcap. And there is high possibility that SEER will be listed in other major exchanges in the future.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fahimi

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

seer seer seer seer seer seer
A strong and new project on the market
It must also be included in the largest platform
BiliJin
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

Interesting to see that it works faster than the popular projects that we already have.1.5 second looks great because this is the   biggest advantage of Graphene and it's great that this projects can be used in many places and it looks like people will use it soon for many projects.
Can you tell me how much was price at private sale?

SEER completed ICO in January, 2018.
ICO price: 1 ETH = 200,000 SEER
so, 1 SEER = 0.000005 ETH
Currently, 1 SEER=0.000008 ETH, it's still 60% higher than its ICO price.
When talking about the price of SEER, the price of ETH will be a reference.

SEER Total supply is  4,100,000,000 SEER  

Total supply 10 Billion, currently supply 4.1 Billion; around 0.5 Billion SEER are collateralized in the system by the top 21 witnesses:
https://wallet.seer.best/explorer/witnesses
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Thought this project has slunk into oblivion.
Apparently, it's looking stronger than the last time I checked up on it. Publicity outside of China doesn't appear to be the strongest focus at the moment. Looking forward to further developments. Having it's own blockchain is definitely a standout feature

SEER is building community worldwide. Currently, SEER have communities including English community, Arabic community, Philippines community, Indonesia community, Vietnam community, Sri Lanka community, the community members are very active in the groups and many more communities are growing up gradually.

just as the slogan of SEER--SEER: Predict the World!

I think you should develop the Korean community, because they are very interested in new things and they like to invest in projects when they feel safe, hold to die.
Thank you for your support and suggestion to develop the Korean community, I also see a good opportunities from Koreans because many of them are very enthusiastic to invest in cryptocurrency. I will accept your advise and forward it to my manager.

Cheers!!!
shekooo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I really love seer project. New ideas and future goals and good prizes for supporters really it is a serious project seer to 1000 Satoshi
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

I think that when seer helping people make accurate predictions in various sector like finance, sports betting, social politics, and all. This will undoubtedly improve the lives of many individuals and also help blockchain to gain the mainstream adoption it has always deserved.
So SEER will become the leading prediction market platform
But also the market of betting is replete with projects allowing to make money on sporting, social and political events. However, there are many fraudsters who deceive people and steal their money. As a result, people lose trust in betting. Can blockchain solve the problem?
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

I'm very interested in the Seer witnesses program, but there were only Chinese guidelines so that holders from other countries, especially those who can't speak Chinese, had difficulty joining the program. Hopefully, the guide can be translated into other languages, at least English but it would be better if the guide translated in all languages that have a Seer community.

Seer has a friendly and responsible admin, like it  Grin Seer to the MOON !!!

BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I think that when seer helping people make accurate predictions in various sector like finance, sports betting, social politics, and all. This will undoubtedly improve the lives of many individuals and also help blockchain to gain the mainstream adoption it has always deserved.
So SEER will become the leading prediction market platform
But also the market of betting is replete with projects allowing to make money on sporting, social and political events. However, there are many fraudsters who deceive people and steal their money. As a result, people lose trust in betting. Can blockchain solve the problem?

Equipped with multiple-hosts decentralized Oracles, SEER offers users credible decentralized prediction market service. Also, SEER Committee and a mechanism of arbitration have been set up to maintain high efficiency, impartiality and self-government.
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

I'm very interested in the Seer witnesses program, but there were only Chinese guidelines so that holders from other countries, especially those who can't speak Chinese, had difficulty joining the program. Hopefully, the guide can be translated into other languages, at least English but it would be better if the guide translated in all languages that have a Seer community.

Seer has a friendly and responsible admin, like it  Grin Seer to the MOON !!!

Thanks for supporting SEER!
The witness function will be intergrated to the mobile wallet of SEER, then it will be very easy to operate. Please stay tuned for it!
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

has the seer platform been launched? when is the swap token done to swapped seer based erc20 tokens into seer tokens?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Drowrange51

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

has the seer platform been launched? when is the swap token done to swapped seer based erc20 tokens into seer tokens?
Yes, SEER Mainnet has been launched. You can access it through https://wallet.seer.best. You can swap SEER Token to ERC20 and vice versa. You have to use SEER Mainnet to do it. On SEER Mainnet, you should open Gateway Menu on the toolbar, and then if you want to swap from ERC20 to SEER Token choose SEER In (ERC20). Otherwise, if you want to swap from SEER Token to ERC20 choose SEER Out(ERC20). Through the gateway menu on SEER mainnet, the swap speed depends on confirmation blocks, but I'm sure SEER has a superior speed compared to other platforms.
prigozin238

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

Jeez!
I like you more and more. I still do not have enough time to study in more detail, but I will definitely take care of you. Wink

BTC This is our future
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:39:56 AM

If the Chinese government really supports this project, I'm sure this project will grow rapidly in the future. This will bring many crypto enthusiasts to invest in this "SEER" project.
almailem

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

Chinese government supports lots of projects, which one success?
BiliJin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

If the Chinese government really supports this project, I'm sure this project will grow rapidly in the future. This will bring many crypto enthusiasts to invest in this "SEER" project.

https://forum.seerchain.org/t/topic/377

Not if, but sure! Kindly check this report.

The Linghang Blockchain Research Center in Hainan Province became the first and only blockchain technology research center that approved by the government in China!

Mr Wu Gang, leader of SEER investment representative team, is the director of the center!
rizubot

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

hello I'm from indonesia. I am one of the predictive admin channels for price movements in the Indodax, Bitcoin, Binance and many other markets using a continuous set of computer programming indicators that we have developed and we named the Rizubot indicator. We have built our own community called Rizubot Indonesia. Incidentally in 2019 I as a leader and team plans to build a token. When we saw the initial SEER presentation we were really interested in building tokens with PAIR SEER. Can we get help? Our telegram channels @profitrizubot and @cryptomaz and our telegram group @koinrizubot and @diskusirizubot We believe SEER will be even more successful because developers have thought of everything including their environment so joining the International SEER environment will be very beneficial for us. thanks.
Al Arios

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

After reading about SEER, I concluded that SEER was a promising real project. SEER is a public blockchain that focuses on market predictions. With a 1.5 second confirmation time feature and 3300 TPS a guarantee for large-scale Dapp commercials. SEER has been listed on Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platform.

Besides predicting whether SEER also provides a section like the viewer's favorite players, so we can see players who are now trending.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

When will the mobile version of the wallet be launched I'm excited to try it  Cool
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

I have been reading about lot of projects but this particular project (SEER) caught my eyes due to its uniqueness and its potential in the crypto-space. The adoption of blockchain technology has been the most important thing in the world of crypto-currency. Blockchain technology is all about decentralization which this is the best investment of the time. Adoption of blockchain technology by SEER project has been a great development.
SEER project has been one of the best projects because it’s a decentralized blockchain based project. Apart from its decentralization, SEER project is a prediction market launched on the well known graphene toolkit. SEER is one of the best project because it allows users and members to predict and make judgment about what’s to happen in the future through the market analysis, studies and making researches. When I went through the whole SEER project the only question I asked myself was how many decentralized projects of this type running of blockchain network we having out there in which the simple answer to the question is capital NO.I think people need to know about this unique and lovely project launched on the blockchain network.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

When will the mobile version of the wallet be launched I'm excited to try it  Cool
Thank you for your enthusiasm for supporting the SEER project.

Actually, the mobile version of the SEER platform has been released. It's called Bibi, but now only Chinese is available.
We will inform you officially if the English version is available.

Bibi is open source, you can visit this link: https://github.com/a252735364/bibi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: