Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we stop Bitcoin's negative publicity?-Rebranding.  (Read 1063 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

Well, if these news sources and websites have their good reputations and image as reliable provider of Bitcoin update then you don't need to be disappointed as they are just telling the truth of what is really happening of the crypto space that it is clearly in difficult situations right now. They could be branded a bias and unreliable if they will always say positive even due the situation is really bad.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

I don't think rebranding is the solution. It will rather seem Bitcoin is running or hiding from its true nature if it is rebranded and shown back to the people. Amidst these negative publicity about Bitcoin, what is necessary to do is to devise strategies to do effective awareness creation which will present the actual concept and benefits of Bitcoin to the people. It can ben done through seminars and peer-to-peer presentations with more practical examples on how it is traded and used to purchase items.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

So I am subscribed to quite a few crypto news and general news websites; and one thing that frustrates me to no end is to see such negative publicity of this currency!
And I know most of the people are of the opinion that bitcoin doesn't really need publicity! But I think a little rebranding is very much needed to put bitcoin in the good light.Try to focus on the good things of it, its qualities, maybe it will help it to stabilize or something?
Whats your say on this?
I think we need more good news about bitcoin and new function of bitcoin so people interested again to invest in bitcoin,If i remember last year before the end of year, more good news about bitcoin so many people are interested to invest in bitcoin,, we should spread good news about bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: