Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Ethereum?  (Read 13096 times)
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

I believe that Ethereum will grow only if Bitcoin grows, even though the two cryptocurrencies aren't connected. The market is so unpredictable. Only wish for low prices, not dare to wish at high prices,so it'll be difficult to achieve.
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

I do not understand why people always want a currency without a supply limit like ETH must be high value? And they always ask - when will ETH prices rise?
Remember that you can trade BTC, ETH and any altcoin to make a profit, regardless of the value. Whale is no different. Buying - holding - and waiting for the price to rise to the moon for sale is the most innocent thought that I see.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

ETH has been hit harder than other coins recently, and looks good value for buying more. It is still a hugely important project and I expect it to rise considerably once the next bull run starts.
There are too many ICO projects on the market today, but they use ETH as a common currency to trade in tokens, which in turn causes the price of ETH to decrease and ETH is at risk of being attacked because of Too many people pay attention to them. It is my opinion that everyone will comment

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

The 85% drop in the price of Ethereum from it's ATH was never to be expected. But looking at it, ETH is a coin with an unlimited supply, it's difficult for the price to rise easily without a bull run from BTC. One would have expected that considering the fact that a lot of projects get launched on the Ethereum platform, the price of the coin should ordinarily appreciate in value, but this is not happening. Let's be patient and hope a bull run happens soon.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

It can be misleading to say it has an unlimited supply. There are proposals to cap the max supply, and Casper I think is supposed to reduce inflation to almost zero.

Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

I do not understand why people always want a currency without a supply limit like ETH must be high value? And they always ask - when will ETH prices rise?
Remember that you can trade BTC, ETH and any altcoin to make a profit, regardless of the value. Whale is no different. Buying - holding - and waiting for the price to rise to the moon for sale is the most innocent thought that I see.
Yes, investment opportunities in the cryptocurrency market are huge so do not necessarily care about ETH and BTC. If you choose the right time, the altcoin of small value will bring great value. Consider when making investment decisions, which is very important in the time of market volatility as today.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I can't predict the price of ethereum right now and many investors can't explain what is totally happen for it.
So think of it. If safe for buying for it or ignore it if the price will continue go dump and buy a very cheap price.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

I agree with you, the topic of bitcoin is still relevant and only one hashtag can already collect views and HYIP, and here as much as the liver with predictions whole, people like to listen only to what they want to hear.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
As bitcoin increases, everything will increase and ETH will also. It too depends on the price of the BTC and there are too many ICOs dumping the ETH. In the future the price of ETH will increase but we can not know exactly when, and if the ICO die then ETH will probably not go up again.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

On charts I see flat with good volumes. IMHO someone is collecting eth before the pump. Hope we can see "own life" for the price of eth in the nearest future. But all this depends on upgrades in their chain. If they will again postpone them, this can be not very good for ETH price.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Yeah I also asked why this happened,whether there were many fraudulent tokens and stuck between them.Conclusion myself doubt whether the ETH value will rise or not but surely all expect an increase in demand and some tokens are able to raise the ETH value in their market.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I can't predict the price of ethereum right now and many investors can't explain what is totally happen for it.
So think of it. If safe for buying for it or ignore it if the price will continue go dump and buy a very cheap price.
Allowing yourself to reassess before investing, it's hard to say who's speculations will be correct either way can possibly happen, with how the market are behaving we do need to have a lots of information before we invest or support the project, ETH have a good potentials but we are not sure if how long this downtrend will ends up and when the bull to overtake the bearish market, always do deep research and analyze the project carefully.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

in my opinion yes because indeed ethereum will not end and soon it will stabilize again back to the top,  so must buy more now while there's an opportunity to buy cheap andcto become profitable in the future .  But always stay away to those who always saying it will end because mostly nowadays are Fud's just to intimidate holders and buyers.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I think this is normal in crypto as those investors can sell their coins anytime they wanted to and being a top currency this can bounce back as this has huge liquidity and with many supporters.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

I think this is normal in crypto as those investors can sell their coins anytime they wanted to and being a top currency this can bounce back as this has huge liquidity and with many supporters.
It is true that ethereum is one that many investors rely on for investment, so with that to increase the price faster, because with the help of more and more supporters every year

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

~snip~

Yes i think is a big potential for now, buy dip and sell if your profit 

I think this will not happen ETH will rise in price

Maybe it's true but maybe not

Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

I see for myself not only ETH waiting for the pump from the BTC but all coin crypto, so it's only natural that when the BTC pump, the ETH will pump
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

You should have great faith in ETH to be able to invest in the long run. I know a lot of people blindly invest in ETH, they can not hold it as a goal and sell it cheaply. But not long after the price of ETH has increased. So bloody pegs are your trust for ETH. The bigger your investment, the better your chances of success.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

Nothing extraordinary... Ethereum like all other altcoins falling, but the lowest point reached and soon wee will all see the backward line...
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

Of course Ethereum is linked to bitcoin and it'll vary according to its value, but the inventor of Ethereum predicted its fall, so better be cautious. Also, as it's volatile, you never know.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: