Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Ethereum?  (Read 13096 times)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

The market is running and the value of each coin is up and down which is not too worrying, but for this second coin almost has stability. The community tries to maintain this value and hopes that there will be hardfork.
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

It's a matter of your instinct to choose what's best for you and do check the news to know if you want to continue investing to Ethereum or not. No one could best decide it for you, cause only yourself who can make the final decision no matter how many times you ask to people or no matter how many answers you will get but still you are the one that can decide it for yourself.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:21:21 AM

every month the ether miners will definitely sell to finance expenses, and the ICO is now in a difficult time, indeed if there is no bullrun on bitcoin its very difficult for ether to rise again
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

since vitalik say there is no room for crypto to gain 1000x or more, ethereum price is down and down again, i think he (vitalik) no have passion again in ethereum.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

I wouldn't be too concerned about the current price drop of ETH. It is often the case that those that fall hardest during a bear market climb back the strongest when the bull returns.
It's a great buying opportunity now.
Everyone is buying ETH and the sale of panic at this time is definitely a stupid thing because ETH prices are very cheap and this is a great opportunity for everyone. I personally would invest ETH at $ 180 price because this is very good price and can recover well if the market enters the uptrend period.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

i don't know but the latest news vitalik buterin said he will out of ethereum like dev doge so i think eth is not best option to invest now
I understand your emotion, but with the same confidence you can read the information on the network, where Vitalik Buterin immediately declared that he would not leave ethereum and he had no such intention. Based on this, I generally will not trust any information from other or third sources.

If vitalik is ethereum then we have a serious problem on our hands. We might just be investing in a human after all and not in the solidity codes.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

Don't worry brother everything will be okay very soon. CBOE future will list them and if this will happen hype will explode in most of the social media- So buyers/traders will get FOMO! assuming that price of ETHEREUM reach $500- and the ath is around 1,000 this is really a good buy.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
Its market value is indeed struggling at the 200usd mark but keep in mind that most of the cryptos do at this moment due to the negative behavior in the market. It should be an enough reason to hold and not to let go because selling would morelikely to result on huge profit loss due to the huge difference on its market price last year than its value at this moment.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Its market value is indeed struggling at the 200usd mark but keep in mind that most of the cryptos do at this moment due to the negative behavior in the market. It should be an enough reason to hold and not to let go because selling would morelikely to result on huge profit loss due to the huge difference on its market price last year than its value at this moment.
Of course, you need to use the chance to buy cheap ethereum, but nevertheless you want to wait and see the results of the Cosmopolitan update.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

With that maximum that they achieved in almost year ago with over 1.200$ and it will go by the end half of Bitcoin price.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

Yeah actually surprised from people the fastest dropped of ethereum price at cmc
I think we need to wait tye bitcoin bull run before to expect for the eth increase
In my own opinion eeven if eth use for all type of oroject they always dependns their price in their king btc

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

Yeah actually surprised from people the fastest dropped of ethereum price at cmc
I think we need to wait tye bitcoin bull run before to expect for the eth increase
In my own opinion eeven if eth use for all type of oroject they always dependns their price in their king btc

Not necessarily ETH have to wait for the BTC bull run. ETH is waiting for big events - like the largest hard fork ever. It is true that the price of ETH has dropped much more (in%) than BTC but thanks to that it has more potential for growth. If BTC does not start growing soon, it will not be a surprise for me if the bull run first will starts ETH, and BTC will join later.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

You should not be too surprised about ETH's rates because, despite the falling exchange rate, it is still in the top 2. So if you intend to invest in long-term, then I recommend investing in ETH and hold until the end of the year. 2018 or until 2019 to wait for exchange rate increase.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Kersh768

Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

It is being highly affected by the negative market situation and not only ethereum but the majority of the cryptos at this moment. ICO projects and market value of cryptos are on downtrend right now which is resulting to profit loss for many people. That is why holding is the best thing to do for now in order to benefit once recovery take place afterwards. Dumps in the first place is not permanent so we don't need to be scared that much.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
olumyd (OP)

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

There seems to be a connection between Bitcoin and ETH. It is possible we can see a high ETH price after Bitcoin's bull run. I would like to see the price around $450-$500 in the new year.

Those relations were established a long time ago. However, the way Eth dropped to the current lows weren't necessarily connected with bitcoin. And for a brief moment it seemed Eth and BTC prices movements were outta sync. Seeing Eth >$500 is become a sacred journey.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

ETH is recovering and this will continue, don't worry about eth prices because the development team will provide strategies that can make eth more valuable.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Monetran

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Every cryptocurrency depends on bitcoin success.

However, Eth´s price is falling more than BTC.

I believe Eth has some issues, which need to be solved:

1 - Desktop wallet. All bad and too complicated to use. No, MEW is not a desktop wallet.

2 - Proof of Stake. Is it going to be released? It was postponed, when will it be  released? Which direction is Eth going?

3 - Vitalik Centralization. Is it Vitalik's blockchain? It looks like he decide everything?

4 - Plasma (Ethereum Lightning Network). Is it going to be released? LN is already going on in the mainnet,but Plasma is still in early stages.

Again with this fairy tale that BTC holds the fate of all cryptocurrencies in its digital hands. Who comes up with this tripe?

Rubbish. Our token is completely independent of BTC and all of it's gyrations. Stablecoins (or tokens) are reliant on the asset that backs its currency.

BTC has nothing to do with it.

Bitcoin can remain influencing the only thing it's good at - speculation.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Ethereum prices are now down very unexpectedly, but this is a reality, but I have a prediction that Ethereum's price will rise again, but when exactly, of course it will not be known, if you want to buy it at this time, do it and do not need to doubt that Ethereum's price will not rise again for, for example you have doubts, you don't need to buy it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

From what I have noticed, ETH will be the until they don't anything on ICO scams. Ethereum's demand got lower when there are less people investing on ICO's using ERC-20 platforms. I believe those scams has something to do with ETH's current situation. Also, there are a lot of investors who were selling their coin in huge amounts and its resulting to price decrease. Whatever it is, I would recommend buying ETH now since a lot of people are expecting a recovery before the end of the year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Not only Ethereum but Bitcoin and most top coins have flatlined for last few weeks. It is a good time to accumulate and wait out for the breakout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: