Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Ethereum?  (Read 13097 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

the condition of ethereum prices is currently not good because the falling price of bitcoin makes the condition of all cryptocurrency decreases in price including the ethereum price which falls this deep. when you have capital, you can take advantage of moments like this to buy at cheap prices.
All altcoins are at very cheap prices and ETH is among them. I think this market is still downward trend and can not recover, it may take at least 10 years to see the new price increase and I believe investing in ETH is a top choice because of its potential very big
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

in general. Ethereum is same like other coin. the market crash is affecting each and every coin. no coin escape.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Now there is a decline of investors in forks, every day there is a lot of coins, mostly endless clones and copies, against their background, the few interesting coins, but only a little.

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

I do not think that Ethereum can scam. Too much is tied to it. The current price is certainly sad, but nothing to do. I also think that Constantinople will be able to influence Ethereum, but it is unlikely that its price will reach 2000$.
The penny is hard, not the island fire, there are now too many ICO projects they have sold ETH at low prices and so over time they have pulled down the ETH price. So I think the market will soon recover, and will probably fall by the end of this year. However, we need to wait patiently for recovery soon.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Now there is a decline of investors in forks, every day there is a lot of coins, mostly endless clones and copies, against their background, the few interesting coins, but only a little.
Indeed ico projeck is now only a fraud and all just copies from the previous projeck program. in my opinion this is indeed one of the reasons why many investors are not interested in investing. and about eth declining is the sentiment of bitcoin
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

In my opinion what happened to ethereum is a normal thing, this is because the market impact is being dropped so that when the market drop it will automatically make ethereum prices also drop.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

I think that ETH is a big buy opportunity atm, holding for the future. If tokens start a new moon season, destroying the FUD and starting delivery these futuristic products, ETH will going for trilions marketcap like BTC will do.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

the condition of ethereum prices is currently not good because the falling price of bitcoin makes the condition of all cryptocurrency decreases in price including the ethereum price which falls this deep. when you have capital, you can take advantage of moments like this to buy at cheap prices.
Last time I saw the bitcoin price at 6000$ ETH was still at 400$, but then ETH fell without stops and went below 170$. Obviously BTC does not affect the price of ETH too much. The main reason is that the ICO has ruined ETH and all ICOs have panic all the ETH they are holding

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?

Buy and hodl
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Ethereum still trying to survive at this moment although the price does not increase or decrease too much. I think ethereum get stable for now and it will increase soon after bitcoin reach the higher price. But I realize that the ethereum price is getting down from time to time, but I am sure that ethereum can increase because ethereum is one of the strong coins in the market.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

I think that ETH is a big buy opportunity atm, holding for the future. If tokens start a new moon season, destroying the FUD and starting delivery these futuristic products, ETH will going for trilions marketcap like BTC will do.

Now I am focusing on to buy altcoin, not holding ETH for long time, because I'm afraid ETH will collapse to $ 50. Holding altcoin I find them also quite safe, if the right coin I can get rich quickly. So I still expect and hope that luck will come to me.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?

Ethereum is currently low and I think this is not really bad because a lot of people can invest now since it went cheaper. Don't think negative and just continue focusing in the future of the coins. Everything is not going to be permanently red.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is still affected by the market so it is not yet recovering, the market is not yet recovering means it will increased big when the green days of the market starts. Today, most crypto in the market are very cheap so we should understand the situation of the popular cryptos.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

In my opinion what happened to ethereum is a normal thing, this is because the market impact is being dropped so that when the market drop it will automatically make ethereum prices also drop.

Ethererum drop is a perfectly normal thing in the market at the present time. Once the ETH is down, it will rebind, and the closest it will be to the end of the year, when demand is high, and the market's rate is expected to rebound.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

Ethereum is ICO and investors in ICO project favourite!  Ether is constantly been used and the activities on ethereum is not slowing down!  I will predict that ethereum will increase in price and may be traded at $2000 before 2020!

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

When Bitcoin starts to grow, Ethereum will follow it. Probably, the speed of this altcoin growth will be higher. I am sure that ETH is supposed to become the best gainer in future.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

When Bitcoin starts to grow, Ethereum will follow it. Probably, the speed of this altcoin growth will be higher. I am sure that ETH is supposed to become the best gainer in future.
In general, I already give that ethereum will bypass Bitcoin in the near future. There are some prerequisites for the prospects of ethereum and its leadership ambitions.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

I believe to ethereum the price can increase even they did not increase the value of the bitcoin.
relative prices I very much doubt that the ethereum will be able to beat the Bitcoin record, but as far as capitalization is concerned, everything is possible in this case.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

It's not only Ethereum though who suffered during the bearish season, if you are confident the future of Ethereum or crypto then it will rise in future. If we are in negative thinking we won't achieve anything. Believe that crypto has a future, so we will have Bull run soon.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 11:01:30 AM by Clark05

Maybe next year it will become stable the price of the altcoins and bitcoin. You can still buy more ethereum because even the price decreasing it is worth it to invest again your money to ethereum so you can make more money on that. New year is new price for the ethereum and probably high for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: