Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency requires small spaces for discussion  (Read 688 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Of course, a small space is needed to discuss crypto, because we can share experiences and thoughts, especially in the crypto world, if we invite friends, it is also very good, especially in that we teach about crypto to them so it should be implemented so that crypto can be known in anywhere and can provide an advantage provided we are confidently working on cryptocurrency.
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Thanks to the internet! You have all the opportunities to communicate with crypto enthusiasts in this forum)) If you succeed in creating something in the real world - you are well done))
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Yes, crypto is something new and IMO, it's require some time to learn it especially for new people.
But generally , it isn't difficult to understand, as long as they able to use internet and a little knowledge about digital transaction such as Ali Pay.

I've told about 20 of my friend and they understand quickly without too much effort of explanation !

Smiley
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

This site is the best thing out there for thoughtful discussion with like-minded people.

The only way more people are going to adapt cryptocurrency and be able to discuss with you is if they can clearly understand the tangible, immediate benefits it can have on their lives. Normal, regular people don't understand the terminology and they're so used to standard banking and comfortable with it that they don't feel they need to change their ways.  

So don't discuss with like-minded people, discuss and inform people who know nothing about it.

They need to be shown that they will save money by using it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

There is no generalized rule but the small discussion is healthy in my honest opinion as compared to that of discussion in the large group. Cryptocurrency is still new and is in its basic phase of development hence starting from individual level is the best way to share the knowledge about Bitcoin and the crypto industry.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

For me, I participated in investing in bitcoin along with a group of my friends. They are also a perennial investor, they have experience and new investment strategies and I can learn from them a lot. Therefore, I encourage you to look for friends who have the same goal of investing in electronic money to make a profit for discussion. Also you can refer to many investor ideas on this forum. This is how you have more knowledge.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Based on personal experience, I was stupid about crypto but crypto made me curious and made me want to learn about crypto.

I tried to find discussion groups about crypto in my country but it was difficult to find them. I try to create myself with friends who like technology and we learn together about crypto. That keeps our knowledge growing when opening a small space for discussion with your friends.

What do you think, is a small space for discussion needed?
It all depends on what type of people you have around you, for the first couple of years nobody in my work even heard about crypto.

I managed to get one colleague involved by buying ETH when it was under $10 when he saw it flying up that peaked his interest and got him involved in other coins.

He did sell when it went up to $40 and was happy with that but by doing this others got interested and starting looking into coins, although it might be hard to find people around you, all you have can discuss is keep talking an it it.

If all else fails you have us here.
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

I don't think you need a physical group to discuss cryptocurrency with. No one's stopping you if you want to, of course, and having friends to discuss it with is better, but a forum such as this is perfect enough to learn about bitcoin. Besides, the forum is available 24/7 whenever you need it. Sure there are spammers, but you can find great amount of useful information here as well.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

I don't think you need a physical group to discuss cryptocurrency with. No one's stopping you if you want to, of course, and having friends to discuss it with is better, but a forum such as this is perfect enough to learn about bitcoin. Besides, the forum is available 24/7 whenever you need it. Sure there are spammers, but you can find great amount of useful information here as well.

I also have a group of like-minded people, we discuss some projects before investing. We like to meet up. I'm very interested to know the opinion of other people about the cryptoindustry, to learn from them the news of the cryptoworld. To find out such news on the forum, you need to perechit many topics.
Lorin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Its alright if you  create a small space for discussion, it may help you and the whole group to share and learn some knowledge about crypto it is important  to have knowledge when you are in  crypto. But if you have small space for discussio  it is important that both of you are open minded beacuse if not it will start not good discussion about crypto.
Rhianna Harmon

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

A small space to dicuss about the crypto is a good idea and it is beneficial. But, you should be cautious as a lot of governments are still against the cryptocurrency. Disscussion is good, but getting punished by the givernment will not.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

Very good initiative on your part. Creating a discussion group in society can get more and more people interested in crypto. You can select topics from this forum and discuss with your group; that will be nice.
Asger223

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum but it is still unknown to many and if they do know, they do not know a lot of details. Some countries have a lot of likeminded people who've spread knowledge about crypto which allowed it to become payment options for certain shops and services. It is still a long way to go for until a cryptocurrency becomes more known to countries or people who've yet to learn of it but we can hope to see a change in the future.
happy weblancer

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Of course, a small space is needed to discuss crypto, because we can share experiences and thoughts, especially in the crypto world, if we invite friends, it is also very good, especially in that we teach about crypto to them so it should be implemented so that crypto can be known in anywhere and can provide an advantage provided we are confidently working on cryptocurrency.

Discussions and meetings for discussing such innovative technologies as blockchain, crypto encryption are necessary and important for popularizing the cryptoworld. And in a dispute, truth is born.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

Based on personal experience, I was stupid about crypto but crypto made me curious and made me want to learn about crypto.

I tried to find discussion groups about crypto in my country but it was difficult to find them. I try to create myself with friends who like technology and we learn together about crypto. That keeps our knowledge growing when opening a small space for discussion with your friends.

If only for discussion maybe it is already enough, but you need to get more relation with new people and spread your knowledge, or maybe gain new knowledge that will help you in your life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

It will be more useful to discuss cryptocurrency in a large group discussion on this forum. The more people, the more information you will get, because there are people with different experiences and they can give different advice. In addition, local branches also play a big role, because they help to study the cryptocurrency close to your mentality and how your country treats the crypto currency.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

If you want to learn more about crypto there are many ways to make it. If you want to engage in some discussion then why not? You're already here in a forum in which a lot of discussion about crypto,i think it os more than enough. If you want in your local language discussion then go to local board section. If you want more diacussion then do it to other group or create your own group outside this forum. It will really help a lot to all people that need to learn more about cryptocurrency.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

It doesnt have to be a small space, this global forum hosts people worldwide with
different views, experiences and ideas. For me this is a better space than a small
group. I think this forum covers all aspects of crypto and offers a vast amount of
knowledge for people who want to learn about crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Perhaps in order to develop in the field of cryptocurrencies you need to have like-minded people among your friends. You need to feel their support. In this case, you can develop together as a small group. That's good. But participating in a discussion with a large group of people on this forum will also be useful for you.

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

You gotta be kidding me. Yes, absolutely. If you are in the real world you gonna need just a small space to discuss cryptocurrency because most of the people didn't know what it is.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: